Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:37 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 245/245 ✇ Stamina 420/420

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian wanted to stop her but then on the other hand he didn't. But if he didn't she'd end up giving him a hickey. And then the purring he almost wanted to cry from the inability to do anything. But he made up his mind to wake her up so he did the first thing that came to mind. He lightly bit her shoulder. He did this for two reasons, one she had nibbled on his neck which was quite painful at some points and two...because it seemed like a fun idea.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:23300 ✇ Ryo:11250

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

♫♫ Village: Sunagakure
♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬

Amai jolted awake sitting up straight in Sebastian's lap. "Ow! Ya butt!" She flicked his nose roughly. Not assessing the situation until she wiggled her hips a little. Something was different. . . very different. Her mouth dropped and her eyes widened as her face turned only a few shades lighter than pure blood. "Wh-wha..?!"

♫♫ Chakra Pool: 290/290

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:48 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastin was glad she had woken up but then she wiggled in his lap. And then she turned almost blood red. He had to think fast, he pulled a kunai from his pocket."Oh sorry, left a kunai in my pocket....also uh i gotta go to the bathroom."He then puffed into smoke and a log appeared in his place. And Sebastian was gone hiding himself till the embarrassment went away.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Amai landed on her butt with a thump. Ow, dang Haji. Standing up she brushed herself off talking under her breath. As she thought about it she blushed once more. "But. . .when he pulled the Kunai out. . . it was still . . . . " Her face turned to a deeper red as she shook her hands. "Stop Amai! J-Just stop! Sebastian isn't like that! He has way more respect for you than that!" Her face returned to color and her eyes narrowed downward. And besides. You're not even that pretty. There's no way he could view you like that. . .

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Doryuu Heki [ Earth Style Wall ] (1/5) ((Just realized that I get reduction))
Shaking her mind of her previous thoughts Amai rolled her shoulders, trying to get her mind off of it was harder than she thought. Continuing her training seemed the way to go. Taking a deep breath she calmed herself and zoned out for a little, making sure not to overwork herself again like last time. "If I get fatigued I'll take a chakra meditation break. Simple as that."

(2/5)
Flipping her hair Amai ignoring the thoughts and potential voices swirling around.I'm not going to have two episodes in one day. . . I'm not not not going to do that! I can't revert back! Closing her eyes tightly she took another slow and deep breath. "Okay.. . . " It was time she started learning more Doton jutsus. Stronger ones than before. She needed to become a Chuunin to become stronger! That wasn't an option! It was required! The stronger she got the less the voices would affect her! Opening her Doton scroll the girl quickly scanned over the scrolls stronger jutsus that Genin could still learn. Smirking she found one.

(3/5)
Rolling the scroll back up Amai put it in her pocket. Cracking her knuckles and rolling her neck once again Amai then preformed the needed hand signs for the jutsu. Her chakra went into the earth all around her fairly easily. This jutsu was different than the others that she had currently encounter. It was of spitting out her earth element to form a protective wall. It seemed time consuming now, but once she reached Jounin level, it would most likely be a walk in the oasis.

(4/5)
Now channeling her chakra into her mouth Amai began to practice spitting out earth in general. It was a little difficult at first. But once she got the hang of it she began building up her wall.

(5/5)
Walls of earth rose up around Amai, they were tall and thick without her trying that hard. The girl smiled some. After a while she toke the large walls down. Happy that something was getting down. Amai flipped her bangs off of her face, wondering were Bastian was. Her face then grew slightly sadder. Who am I kidding, he hates me, he sure ran out of here in a rush. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't wanted to see me again today.

--learned!

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dorou Doumu [ Earth Dome Prison ] (1/5)
Tapping her foot for a moment she then looked through her pockets finding her Doton scroll, going further into the scroll she found more higher up jutsu's. One of them caught her eye in particular, scanning it over Amai nodded to herself, this would be a good jutsu.

(2/5)
Putting her scroll away back in her pocket, Amai then started to get her chakra network flowing. Once that was done she was able to start. Closing her eyes she toke a few deep and shallow breathes. Calming her whole body down, everything tranquil. All of her energy going away. Allowing everything to flush out of her wired up system. Opening her eyes once more Amai then clasped her hands together and made the hand signs. This jutsu would take a decent amount of the girl's chakra she had stored up in her network. Amai then put her hands on the ground.

(3/5)
As she put her hands down Chakra started to flow into the earth rather smoothly, her speed in this was far better than a normal kunochi thanks to Doton being Amai's strong element. It's a shame I have no-one to spar with. . . . But she wasn't going to think about that at the moment. Looking up Amai found a helpless wooden dummy, her chakra then swiftly traveled over to the dummy.

(4/5)
Upon reaching the dummy earth started to go up around it, unlike the C Ranked one she already knew this one was far bigger and far stronger. Even the thickness of the dome was thicker than the last. Enclosing the puppet within the deadly life-sucking dome.

(5/5)
Cracking a small unnoticeable smile see stood up dusting her hands off, if the puppet had a chakra network she would be obtaining it at that moment. For some reason her thoughts went back to Sebastian suddenly fleeing earlier. Guilt ebbed at the back of her neck, feeling that she had done something horribly wrong. Damn, . . .what did I do?

--learned!

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:51 pm
░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian was hiding in the ceiling above. Completely out of every ones view. He honestly didn't know what to do. Should he go back and talk to her? no...she probably thinks is some kind of weirdo now! He couldn't face her after that, but he couldn't avoid her forever. So he continued sitting there he could see down the ceiling holes and see her still training.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Amai puffed out, sitting on her butt she lay down sprawled out, huffing lightly. It wasn't as hard as the training before. But she didn't want to pass out twice in one day. A shiver went down Amai's spine. Turning onto her side she curled up into a little ball in the middle of the floor. Everyone else had left. She just kept still, to herself. Her features darkening. "It's . . . almost like the black box. . .but bigger." She sighed for a moment, curling up into a tighter ball. . . . Alone, . . .all over again.

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:16 am
░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian sighed seeing her curl up, he really couldn't bear to see her so sad. He got out of the ceiling in a different area and walked to where she was training. Coming up behind her curled posture he dangled a bracelet in front of her. It was something nice that he picked up during his last mission from a wandering salesman. He just hadn't given it to her yet.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:50 am
User ImageUser Image

Amai uncurled a little blinking at the shinny thing before her. A bracelet? Sitting up she looked over at Sebastian. Smiling, she was glad he was back. Finally standing she giggled flicking him on the nose before giving him a tight hug. She toke a step back putting her hands on her hips turned into an evil smile. "Dirty dirty boy, you were gone for quite a while there~" Amai teased.

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:03 am
░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian turned slightly red and turned away."I left and...got you this bracelet to reward you for all of your hard training."That was a plausible lie right? Heading all the way to the marketplace and coming back. He did have this bracelet and its not like he can just say oh hey I picked this up for you on one of my Anbu missions.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:56 am
User ImageUser Image

Amai raised an eyebrow at him suspiciously. Letting out a sigh and shrugging her shoulders. I've given him enough grief today to last a lifetime. I'll let this slide. "That was awfully sweet of you, but you shouldn't have." She frowned a little, she hated it when he spent ryo on her, and by the looks of the bracelet it didn't look that cheap. How many D and C missions did he have to save up for that? Stepping to the side so she was in direct eye view with him she smiled sweetly. A smile that shouldn't have survived her early years in the Orphanage. "I. . ." She cut herself off looking down slightly.

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:08 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian smiled at Amai a smile he had lost after his parents death but regained after meeting her."I wanted too..." He then felt a bit tired since he just came back from a mission but he knew he would need to do some training. When she cut herself off he held her hand and placed the bracelet on her."Just look at that whenever you feel lonely."He then stood and stretched."You should head home and rest for a little Amai."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Amai smiled tenderly and gave Bastian a warming hug. Speaking softly, her voice coated in honey. "I love it. . . .Thank you." Pulling back from their hug she smiled more then let out a squeak yawn, stretching her arms up and outward, popping her chest out a little going into a back bend, then a flip of the body back to her feet. Rolling her neck she continued. "I suppose you're right. I'll go home and have some ramen and tea. I also have to start unpacking my boxes. Just moved in!" With a big smile the genin turned and skipped away out of the training area, taking a glance back at Sebastian and waving.

[[/exits]]

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:59 pm
░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian smiled and hugged her back he turned away when she popped her chest out. Then he waved goodbye as she left when she was gone he turned to the mirror once again. His reflection was quite different than how he actually was. It was cold, uncaring."Lets begin."It mouthed at him Sebastian closed his eyes and reopened them and he was gone from his reflection. He exited the dojo from the back way hidden within the shadows he changed into his anbu clothing and bolted off to the gates.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games