Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 245/245
Koshi's chakra:122/122
Koshi's condition: Perfect health

Taka walked back into the office of the Hokage with a now wide awake koshi sitting at attention on her shoulder. It seemed to stiffen in the presence of the hokage as did Taka. As cute as her partner could be it tended to be difficult for her not to fawn over it in public She bowed politely as she entered the room and spoke clearly when the other was done speaking."Hokage-sama, i have finished learning several techniques and am reporting as requested..."Her voice was very formal but seemed slightly nervous.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:23 am
» Ayaka Hari |
Rank Genin |
Clan Hari Clan |
Village Konohagakure |

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

» | Weeping Glass Flower

A flower may set to rest for a long winter's night...

...but...

...it will always bloom at the break of spring."

User Image

XXXHer warning remained unanswered as the shrill, ear-piercing scream of steam escaping a burning kettle resounded throughout the office. Ayaka observed through her limited view behind Kazuki, an healthy, strong looking elderly man making his way across the office towards what appeared to be a burner. At his words, Ayaka could only flush in embarrassment as her earlier replayed in her mind. It would seem as if the man had heard them as well and Aya worried deeply how it would affect in terms of image. ‘Oh dear…how positively downgrading…’ The mention of tea brought about a sense of calm to Aya as tea was something she often drank instead of the popular ‘pop’ and ‘juice’. Her parents wanted her to live in a line of health and ‘pop’ and ‘juice’ weren’t exactly the top 10 healthy drinks on the list. Entering the room closely behind her cousin and Pan, Ayaka waited till he finished speaking to clasp her hands together in front of her legs and produce a low, respectful bow to the Hokage. ”Ayaka Hari, Hokage-dono. Please excuse the intrusion of my cousin, his animal partner, Pan, and myself.” Though embarrassed, Ayaka would never allow for her mannerisms to be forgotten. She was drilled since young to know her place and even though her parents told her that those beneath her required less respect, Aya wouldn’t have it. If the higher ups deserved such respect and attention so should everybody else, just with less extravagance.

Shortly after their introduction, another female entered the room with what appeared to be an animal pouch around her waist and a ferret resting on her shoulders. She looked to be much younger then Ayaka but she would also be taller then her which did sit well with Ayaka. In general, Ayaka was unsettled about her height. She had always been small for her age, even as a newborn baby, she was on the edge of the minimum healthy requirements. This of course didn't sit well with her parents as both of them were healthy and quite tall. They felt that Ayaka's petite frame would lead to a disadvantage in the field. As of now though, Ayaka has yet to see it as a disadvantage, more so an annoyance at times, but now that she was genin, maybe she'll get to test out that theory soon enough. 'They never did thought this day would actually come...' Looking at the girl, her posture would seem rather rigid and tense. It was subtle but noticeable through Ayaka's experienced eyes. The way that girl tensed up now, was how she would when her parents first enforced stricter rulings onto her life. 'If that say that now...they would just shake their heads in disappointment and question the upbringing behind such a nervous child...' Knowing it was rude to stare, Ayaka redirected her attention back up front where the Hokage was busy making tea.

» Ninjutsu |
» Medical |

Chakra l 275/275
Element l Doton & Katon

White Water Lilly

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image

War is like a storm
It comes and goes
With and without
A sign of warning.

Moukogawa Wazurai
[Hokage] [Ranton] [Konoha] [Warrior of a thousand storms]

Wazurai pouring tea into three cups, when he heard the voice of Ivilice. "Oh? Really? That was fast. What did you learn?" he asked as he prepared a fourth cup. Grabbing the first two, he handed them to the two graduates and then grabbed on for himself and placed the fourth one on the desk for Ivilice to retrieve.

"To answer your question, Kazuki, I am doing fairly well. I'd be doing better if I didn't have so much paperwork, but I can't really complain. And, it's no intrusion, miss Ayaka, after all I am here to assist you in whatever capacity I can. Just another aspect of being the head of a village. At least, on a brighter note, I get an unlimited supply of tea leaves."

Chakra Pool: 440
Ryo 両: 900
Elements: Suiton, Raiton, Ranton
Weapons: Twin Blade Spear, 16x Shuriken, 10x Kunai, 4x Javelins

Inside the tempest
A fight will be waged
That will try the soul
locked within the eye.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image» Kazuki Shishigami |
Rank Genin |
Clan Katei no Neko |
Village Konoha |

» | Unbreakable Bond

"Life your life now...

...so that when your last adventure with Death comes...

...you can go with a smile on your face..."

User Image
Kazuki walked up to the desk and grabbed a cup, holding it with both hands. Pan looked directly at Kazuki as he lifted the tea to his mouth, and promptly scalded his tongue. Her eyes narrowed and her tail flicked in annoyance as Kaz flinched backward, eyes watering. She had expected him to rush straight in and drink before testing the tea. Kazu looked at her and smirked as he wiped away his tears. Rather than rushing in once more, Kazu held the cup between his hands and began to speak. "An unlimited supply of anything would be nice. Except octopi...." Kazu said as he stared at the ground and momentarily blanked out. His face was set in a grimace, but when Pan approached him he snapped out of it. "Hokage-sama, the purpose of my visit is to ask for training, specifically taijutsu training." He said, not bothering to beat around the bush. Kazu was a pretty simple guy, right to the point.

» Taijutsu |
» Tamer |

Chakra l 195
Element l Lightning
Companion Posts l 3/15

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:26 pm
» Ayaka Hari |
Rank Genin |
Clan Hari Clan |
Village Konohagakure |

» | Weeping Glass Flower

...but...

User Image

XXXAyaka watched in silence as the Hokage poured the tea into three cups and then pull out a forth when he took note of the additional appearance of the blue-haired girl. 'The tea smells rather calming...' Waiting till the Hokage spoke up to move, Ayaka merely nodded her head in a silence response to his words. With what she has observed so far, the man seemed rather fair and open to his citizens and Aya didn't know why but she felt her worries fade when around this man. Unlike them, Wazurai, gave off an aura of protection and reassurance. He seemed stable and open to hearing them out. 'Such a different feeling from what I expected...' Stepping forward to pick up a cup of tea after Kazuki took the initiative, Ayaka placed her left hand beneath the cup to support it while her right hand rested gently around the side. Kazuki's statement confused her especially when he drifted off into a 'blank' state. Shaking her head, Aya took to taking a sip of the warm tea to relax herself even more. Warm liquid flowed in small portions through her mouth and into her throat. Smiling at the warmth the tea provided for her, Ayaka then brought it back to chest height once Kazuki finished with his rather blunt request.

Taking a small step forward, Aya gave the Hokage another small bow of her head before raising her head up to speak.
”Hokage-dono, I've just passed the academy so I come in hopes of receiving a headband and some guidance towards proper training in the ways of doton and katon ninjutsu as well as the innate abilities of my heritage.” Ayaka's voice was soft and respectful. She made sure to announceate her words while also only giving vague hints towards her procession of a bloodline ability. If it had only been the four of them, Kazuki, Pan, the Hokage, and her, then Ayaka might have openly announced her linage in the Hari clan but since another person was present Aya's cautious nature took over and she simply hinted at it.

» Ninjutsu |
» Medical |

Chakra l 275/275
Element l Doton & Katon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:15 pm
""

User Image

Eirlys Shinsetsu

§[Genin][Konohagakure][Shinsetsu ~ 15°C ]§

After she felt that she was finished with all the training she could handle for now, Eirlys returned to the Hokage's office, moving more slowly in her skipping motions than she usually did. It wasn't strange, just a bit off, but that was of no concern. When she got close enough to the door, Eirlys could smell something hot and sweet. Tea of course, and she wouldn't mind some right now. It wouldn't do much for her like what people normally drank tea for, as her body was naturally col, and no amount of heat would change that, but she liked the taste, and so it would be good for her. She hoped the Hokage had made enough. Seeing that the door was slightly ajar, Eirlys peeped inside slowly and looked around, seeing three people besides the Hokage inside. She knew them all, and not in the sense that she had actually spoken to them, but they were the ones that she had seen at the academy not too long ago. They were most likely here to receive advise from the Hokage on matters concerning their training or missions, or probably the placement of squads. Looking at them closely now, she realized that they didn't have their headbands anywhere on their person. It could have simply been a case of them not wanting to publicly show it, though that would mean that they felt ashamed of their village, which was out of the question. They were apparently here to receive their own,except the girl with the animal. She had her headband, and looking closely now, Eirlys saw that the girl wasn't the only one with a pet. The boy had a pet of his own too.

Breathing softly, exerting a waft of cold air with her breath actually visible, Eirlys stepped into the room after knocking thrice. The temperature evidently dropped as she entered, and everyone within would be able to feel the sudden chill. She smiled at the other three in the room and stopped once she felt she was close enough to the Hokage. He was the one who was to get the most respect, so no matter how much she may have wanted to speak to the other Genin, she had to address the Hokage first. The manner in which she did so was a bit puerile, though she was evidently a child. She had a right to be her childish self. "Mr Hokage sir. I've finished finished with most of my training for the day. You said I should return to you once I think I've learned enough, and here I am". She was bobbing up and down on her feet with her hand clasped behind her, smiling all the time at the Hokage. Her eyes drifted to the tea that she saw everyone else drinking, and realized that there were only four cups in all. She just stared at the cup in the Hokage's hand fiercely, urging him to understand the meaning of her gaze.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 330/330 [25]

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu entered the Hokage's mansion and saw that there was a receptionist. He went to her and told her that he was there to see the Hokage. She directed Matsu to the stairs that led up to the office and he took them, nodding to her his thanks. At the top of the staircase, Matsu stopped at the door. He knocked a few times, unintentionally hard. The thoughts of the streets before were still heavy on his mind and he fought to release himself from them. Alright, relax. You're here to help. Matsu thought to himself as he stretched his neck, moving his head from side to side, trying to work out the tension.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:56 pm
duckmasta

User Image

Taka, not wishing to share aloud her arsenal, took a piece of paper from her pouch, that was normally used for reports. She took out her pen and, thinking for a moment, began to write in calligraphy...

'{Katon}, Ichi [ One ], Tanebi no Jutsu [ Cinder Technique ,] Ni [ Two ], San [ Three ], Shi [ Four ], Suiton, Kokuun no Jutsu [ Black Clouds Technique ]

Hekireki Koe no Jutsu [ Thunder Voice Technique ], Kumo Yotogi [ Cloud Watching ], Chiru no Jutsu [ Chill Technique ], Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape [ Unnamed ], Hitoshirenu Shikaku no Jutsu [ Hidden Assassin Technique ], Jubaku Satsu [ Tree Binding Death ],Sairen no Uta [ Siren's Song ]

Taka rolled up the small scroll and stepped forward, setting it on the hokages desk and taking the cup, which she didn't dink from immediately. She held it close to her mouth as Koshi sniffed the cup, her doing the same. Much to her surprise Koshi was eying the others in the room warily as he returned to her shoulder. He was nervous in the presence of other shinobi.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:19 pm
» Ashitaka |
Rank Genin |
Clan Hakemoto |
Village Konoha |

» | Flash-Steel Monk

"Certainty of death...

Small chance of success...

What are we waiting for?"

User Image
Ashitaka sighed. All of this was completely redundant. Upon approach to the village, he'd been met with wiry looks and pointy objects. Since he'd recieved the invitation to the village itself as an observer of sorts, he figured he'd be met with... nicer hospitality. Maybe a nice drink and bed... possibly a woman... or three...? But no, all he got were directions and eyes following his every move. You'd think the Shinobi World had seen a monk once or twice before. Of course, the sensors stationed at the gates were right in being wiry. To them, Ash appeared to have no chakra at all, very little if the sensor was a veteren. The only time the chakra became truly detectable was when he activated a state. And even then, his chakra had no specific one color to it. Again the states decided that for him.

Yet another obsticle greeted him once he treked through the maze-like building. It seemed the Hokage, or at least that's what he guessed the leader was called, was busy with an already numbered audience. So, instead of bursting in, he waited by the door with the only hint to his arrival being the light footfalls from his tabis.

» Bukijutsu |
» Bloodline |

Chakra l 220
Element l Wind
Active State: l N/A

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image

War is like a storm
It comes and goes
With and without
A sign of warning.

Moukogawa Wazurai
[Hokage] [Ranton] [Konoha] [Warrior of a thousand storms]

Wazurai smiled, the two newly arrived Genin had gotten straight to the point. Something he preferred, even though his job prevented such straightforwardness at times."Well then, I should probably give you your headband to make your promotion to genin official. Ayaka and Kazuki, if you will perform a mission for me, I will personally teach you a few techniques upon your return. No worries, the mission isn't all that difficult. The construction crew downtown, who happen to be working on a project of mine, have a shortage of lumber. The mission is to locate several small ash trees and cut them down. Then inform the laborers and they will retrieve it." he said as he placed two Hitai-te on the desk.

Reading the note that Ivilice had placed upon his Mahogany desk, Wazurai narrowed his eyes in surprise. "I see, that is an impressive array that you have learned in such a short time. Perhaps you may want a mission of your own. I hear that the owners of the Hot Springs have had their mop go missing. One of them stated that the last known place of it was down by the river. Apparently they were cleaning it and left it for a moment. Go down to the river, find it, and return it back to them."

The Hokage was keenly aware of what Eirys wanted, her eyes betraying her want for his tea. Sighing, he handed her his cup. Sometimes things don't happen as you want them to. he thought absently to himself. "Well then, in that case you are just in time to receive a mission yourself. it seems that due to the recent loss of their mop, the Hot springs have become rather dirty and could use a clean up. Lucky for you, they still have a few scrub brushes and a large sponge to work with. I'd rather give you a different mission, but most ninja missions are not glamorous and you happen to be available at the wrong time. On the upside, if Ivilice completes her mission fast enough, you may just have a mop to finish cleaning with. Well, off you go, and if there is anyone else waiting to enter, do send them in."

Chakra Pool: 440
Ryo 両: 900
Elements: Suiton, Raiton, Ranton
Weapons: Twin Blade Spear, 16x Shuriken, 10x Kunai, 4x Javelins

Inside the tempest
A fight will be waged
That will try the soul
locked within the eye.

OOC: Jade and Lilly, your mission is:
Quote:
Title: Material Retrieval
Information: Per the Village's request, the shinobi squad is to venture into the wilderness in order to attain valuable materials either for academic or industrial purposes.
Solo or Squad: Squad
Minimum Posts: 4

Rinaku yours is:
Quote:

Title: Find [ X ]
Information: The client lost his stuff, and thusly hired a shinobi to help look! After receiving information on [X]'s general location, search around for it and report back to the client.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: 5

Jelani, yours is:
Quote:

Title: Clean the Hot Springs
Information: The hot springs are beginning to become cluttered and mucky, and the workers are on vacation. Go to the Village hot springs and clean up the garbage.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Maximum Posts: 4

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image

"Hai...It will be done immediately."Taka finished her tea, giving a small amount to Koshi and set the cup back down on his desk, making sure to wipe any condensation off of the cup. She bowed politely to the hokage and turned, dismissing herself from the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:05 pm
""

User Image

Eirlys Shinsetsu

With no effort to hide his hesitation, the Hokage had handed Eirlys the tea that he had in his hand, and without precedence the little girl glugged it down greedily, and due to her cold aura, as soon as she touched the cup its contents started to cool, which made it easy for her to drink it all in one go. She was done in time to hear the Kage mention a single word, mission. That was all she needed to hear before she replaced te cup on the desk and payed keen attention to his words. Her demeanor became less bubbly as she heard what her mission would be, and truthfully, she would have much preferred something less filthy and something more fun. Such was life. The smile never faded however, and she held it there despite herself. She nodded to the Hokage quickly and started for the door. "I'll do it right now sir. I might not even have to wait for Ivilice to come back with the mop". With that Eirlys was out the door, where she bumped into a boy standing there. She stepped back quickly and looked up at him, then to the other guy that stood not too far away. "Sorry about that. You both have permission to go in you know. Bye now". And thus she left, on her way to the Hot Springs.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

Lord Edegaru

iSuperKamiTenchi-kun

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:35 pm
» Ayaka Hari |
Rank Genin |
Clan Hari Clan |
Village Konohagakure |

» | Weeping Glass Flower

...but...

User Image

XXXBacking up after speaking, Aya opened the floor for the other shinobi present in the room and like Aya, chose to be rather secretive about her stuff. Keeping to her tea as the young girl took out a scroll form her pouch and wrote several things on it before placing it on the desk of the Hokage, Ayaka silently mused about the path ahead. Ayaka would be broken free of her musings as the young girl from earlier appeared and once more Ayaka felt the room grow cold. 'Its just like the sudden draft I felt at the academy...' Head turning around to eye the petite girl, Aya couldn't help but wonder if the reason for the unexpected and unexplained chill was related at all to the strangely dressed girl. 'Could it be a bloodline?' When the young girl smiled in greeting to the three of them, Ayaka gave a small smile and nod of her head in response. Giving the girl a chance to address the Hokage as well, Ayaka turned her attention to the rather loud knocking from behind.

The man that stood at the door had short blond hair and very, blank, white eyes. Her instant thought was Hyuuga but Ayaka wouldn't know for sure unless she observed more but that was not something she could bring herself to do. After all, staring was something she was told not to do since young and if caught staring for too long, would receive a lecture and light beating. Wincing at the memory, Ayaka returned her focus forward just in time to catch the Hokage speaking. Smiling sweetly at the Hokage's condition, Ayaka merely nodded as she stepped forward for her headband. She would tie it on later with the help of Kazuki but for now, she would need to pay attention to the rest of her Hokage's speech. The mission was rather simple and Ayaka couldn't really see much chances of it going wrong but then again, how much did she really know of the other side world? 'At least I'll be with Kazu-ni and Pan...' It was at times like these that Aya would break her vow and be grateful for her ties with Kazuki and Pan. They were the only family she had left and the only two that had accepted her wholly since young. To risk lowering her barrier around them was still in question but Ayaka knew she would need to choose soon or she would become too attached and dependent. 'As if I not already...'

Letting loose a soft sigh, Aya did her best to push aside her thoughts while remaining attentive to her Hokage's words. Though not addressed to her, it was still words of her superior and Ayaka would be wise to listen to them. Once he finished, Ayaka gave another silent nod and before she could speak, the young blue-haired girl spoke up first. Not saying anything to interrupt, Ayaka watched as she responded to the Hokage, split her tea with her animal partner and then left without even addressing the rest of those in the room. 'Wow...if they were here she would never have gotten away with it...doesn't bother me though...why create threads when you can avoid them. She doesn't want to speak with us then fine. All the better for me.' Using the girl's exit as an opportunity to set down her own cup, Ayaka did so only to be met with another's cup. Glancing to her right, Ayaka spotted the winter dressed girl set her cup down with a huge smile before responding gleefully to the Hokage and then leaving. From behind, Ayaka heard her inform the other two of their clearance to enter the office and checked that request off her mental "to-do" list. As the girl left, Aya suddenly felt the temperature of the room rise once more and head snapped back towards the door was more convinced than before that that girl was the cause. 'How peculiar...'

Hastily taking a small step forward, Ayaka hoped that Kazuki would take that as a sign Aya wanted to speak and would hold back for just a bit. Not wasting anytime least one of the others at the door would come in and speak, Aya parted her moist, plump lips.
”Thank you so much for your offer Hokage-dono, my cousin and I would gladly take on this mission for you. The tea was also really relaxing and flavourful, thank you...If you don't mind me saying sir...Lapsang Souchong, it really suits you. A very nice choice for a man of your demeanor.” Ayaka's honestly had no hidden reasons to complement her Hokage. Unlike her parents would would openly lie behind there teeth to please others or say fake things to sweeten their way into things, Ayaka preferred the honest truth and she only said what she did based off her observations of the man. Believing that she has well overstayed her welcome, Ayaka clasped her hands over her legs and gave the Hokage another low bow in respect. ”I think its high time I take my leave. Thank you again Hokage-dono.” Raising up again, Ayaka flashed the elderly man a small smile before turning around to head out the door. Before she did thought she would give Kazuki and Pan a small signal with her hand telling them she would wait for them outside.

Reaching the door, Ayaka noticed that another male had made his way to the office. He had stunning red hair and his outfit was most intriguing. Merely offering both gentlemen a small bow in greeting, Ayaka then made her way over to the opposite end of the wall to rest her back against. She would wait for Kazuki and Pan to exit before making her way out of the tower to start their mission. Right hand rising once more to her silk hairtie, Ayaka once more began to finger it absentmindedly.

» Ninjutsu |
» Medical |

Chakra l 275/275
Element l Doton & Katon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image

Taka returned to the office, and grabbed a mission report to fill out from the hallway. She filled out the required fields and set it on the hokages desk. She nodded to the others in the room, and bowed to the hokage, to her dismay Koshi did as well. She turned and left the office again without a word. She would stop if spoke t, otherwise she was moving toward the dojo.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:03 pm
""

User Image

Eirlys Shinsetsu

Eirlys ran back into the office where she slowed to a walk as she neared the Hokage's desk. She slapped the mission report down on the desk with a smirk on her face. That was explanation enough for the Hokage, but the girl's nature forbade her from just saying nothing. "I've completed my mission Mr. Hokage. It was actually more fun than I thought it would be". Eirlys then stood off to the side of the desk and provided room to the Hokage's desk. She noticed that the other two were not there, which meant that they most likely went off to complete their tasks assigned to them. That would be best, and she hoped she got to see them again soon.. She still had yet to talk to them, which was something she wanted to do. The other girl with the pet didn't seem like she wanted to talk to anyone, so Eirlys didn't bother to speak to her for fear of rejection. She waited for the Hokage to let her know what to do next, and truthfully, she made a mental note to remember to ask him to train her in both Taijutsu and Bukijutsu. Those were two things she was not especially good at.

User Image

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games