Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:51 pm
User Image
Cloud

Seeing that the Raikage had said nothing more he took his leave. Raising his left hand halfway above his head he gave a slight wave before walking out of the office.

[Exit]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:07 am
User Image
Cloud

Cloud walked into the waiting room to see the Raikage, he then walked towards the door to knock so the Raikage would know someone was there. But when he got to the door it was already open and a thin girl with green hair stood barely able to stand. He looked at her wondering what the problem was, she looked weak and ready to fall. Stepping to the side of her he held out his hand and whispered so he would not disturb the Raikage if she was about to speak. "Do you need any help." Now that he had a look at her face he noticed she wasn't sweating so she couldn't be exhausted, he wondered if she had some illness or was just naturally like this. It looked like his need would have to wait.  

OsteoidData

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:17 am
User Image
YOUSAYIT;;S ɑℓℓ ɩɲ ოყ ჩεɑმ
↙ ↙ ↙
ʈჩε ʈჩɩɲჟა ʈჩɩɲӄ ʝʊაʈ DON;;TMAKESENSE

『 I CAN SEE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.』
『 THE LOOK THAT SHOOTS ME.』
『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
______________________________________________________________________________________
DO TELL ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓜⓔ ⓦⓗⓨ ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 7 0 ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████

indent As he was about to make his way towards the Raikage's office at the top of the building, M took notice of the Raikage's secretary. She had called his attention and had on the spot been informed that the Raikage was busy with a few clients, and meeting with a few Shinobi. He raised a brow...

"Well then," he told the secretary, "Would you please just hand this over to the Raikage," he said. M took out an old looking scroll from his medical pouch, and had placed it over the counter. "I managed to take it back from the last mission that I was with. I apologize for running a bit late, but my radio broke while I was on that mission, and I could not get a hold of my team. Please, make sure it gets to her safely," he said, as he went out, finally accomplishing the mission. Perhaps, when both he and the Raikage had time, he would talk to her about it and give the report formally. For now, he would have to find Suzume, and Doki, and Sypher, at the least, and try to explain why he had disappeared all so suddenly.

M - I N A Z U M A ¦ ¦ ¦ ⒸⓁⓄⓊⒹ ↔ ⓖⓔⓝⓘⓝ ▪ ▪ ▪
I GUESS I KNOW ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓘⓜ ⓑⓐⓓ ▪ ▪ ▪
______________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image

She'd barely gotten the chance to answer the boy whom had offered her assistance before he would depart, sighing internally as she figured she must have looked pretty alarming given her appearance. Yet it wasn't long until another would find her frazzled disposition in need of some attention. Septima's eyes would widen slightly as he drew closer, much to quick her and then her eyes would seal and she'd use most her energy to avoid being touch. A winter breeze would radiate from her. She tumbled into the door, falling downward onto her knees as her hands masked her face. She started humming, her voice a lovely tune but soon she would remind herself not to recoil so aburpt. He had meant well, she'd slowly peel away her fears to greet him with an empty smile, the falsehood in such a pretense evident in her lackadaisical azures, " If you could point in the direction of Sypher..i'd be more than..what's that word...grateful?" Her eyes were downcast, she would not the meet the man eye to eye.

Azorii

Partying Cat

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Aburame

User Image

From the Aburame clan’s residence, Shinsetsu walked around the village and eventually arriving at the tall building of the Raikage’s office. Shinsetsu walked quietly in the hallways before arriving just outside the door of the Kage’s office. The son of the head of the Aburame clan knocked at the door and patiently waited for a response to let him in. Hmm…

Techs:
Chakra = 245 / 245
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OCC:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

Bukijutsu l Fuuton l Katon l Shakuton l Genin

══════════════════════════

Don made his way up the stairs of the Raikage's building, pushing the door open gently. He lazily made his way in, softly closing the door behind him. "Hello, can you point me to the Raikage's office?" He asked, patently waiting for the receptionists response. He didnt wait long for the person to raise their hand pointing down the hall. "Thank you." He said bowing, strolling his way around the corner. Ah~ Someone beat me here. He thought slowly, making his way to the wall infront of the office. "Not here?" He asked, his voice soft.

Chakra = 200 / 200

Quote; "A jug fills drop by drop."
His song of choice: Two Weeks

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Raiton // Doton // Aburame
User Image

Shin remained quietly standing outside the door of the kage’s office when he heard footsteps coming from the hallways that seemed to be heading his way. I wonder who it is… the boy asked himself with an expressionless face not really caring who or what it was.

Techs:
Chakra = 245 / 245

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OCC:
Mag! whatdya think of my improvised image? xp
and geezzz im having a hard time RPing a silent character since im used with Ichi who is a loud mouthed child!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

Ranton l Raiton l Suiton l Bukijutsu l Genin

Click! Click! Click! Crash! "Dammit!" A voice yelled. It sounded like he was still a teenager, and he was. This, was Gesalt. Or, G for Don. He stood, dusting off his clothes, sighing. "Which way... Hey! Lady!" He called, running up to the desk and slamming his hands down on it, getting the ladies attention. He turned, giving him a dirty, eyebrow raised look. "Did you see a tall dude come through here!? Wearing some kimono?" He asked, rushing as the lady pointed down the right. He nodded, smirking and sprinted off. Turning a corner, he found his brother, and some creepy dude by the Raikage's door. "Onee-san!"

200/200
"Even if alone, I'll always have family in my scars. "
Melody of Emotion: If You Can't Ride Two Horses At Once...

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

Hearing another set of footsteps tapping on the floor, Shin could only raise his brow under the hood of his coat that shadowed most of his face. Is this place always gets this busy? he asked himself while trying to ignore the noises of the loud mouthed brothers standing just a small distance away from him.
Shin folded his arms in front of his chest and rested his back on the wall uncomplainingly waited for the Raikage to call him in.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

OCC:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

Don sighed as his rather loud brother made his way into the building. Anyone could have heard him miles away! "Gesalt Valier Daedalus! Inside voice, no need for you to run your mouth off if your speaking so loudly." He told his little brother, sending a friendly glare at him. He adjusted himself against the wall, being completely ignored by the hooded guy made his uneasy around him, but nothing he couldn't handle.

Chakra = 200 / 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

"Bah! Who cares!" He grumbled, low and sharply to his older and much more uptight brother. But, he smiled, shooting a glare at the hooded dude against the wall. "I don't like him. Though, I judge quickly... Nah." He though, dismissing the thought as he shook his head and settling his neon green eyes at the door. Willing to open already!

200/200

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

His left hand quickly shot up to his brothers earlobe, which he then proceeded to pinch and tug. He dragged his brothers face so it was facing his own. "What? Are you disobeying me? Do i have to make you go without dinner?" He said his face forming a flash of anger. Which quickly disappeared, his brothers knew his skills of lets just silver tongue skills were pretty up there. He let go of his brothers earlobe and rested his hand at his side. His face returning to a smile.

Chakra = 200 / 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

Despite trying to ignore the conversations of the two brothers, Shin heard a word that just couldn’t get pass his head. Gay-salt? Hmm what a rather unique name… The Aburame thought to himself still having a blank expression on his face after hearing the tall man state his younger brother’s name.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

OCC:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

"Sorry! Sorry!" He whispered sharply, sighing as he brother let go, his hand going up to it, moving in a rubbing circle. He hated when he did that! It hurt, so, much! He backed against the wall beside his brother, opposite of creep face. "Hey... How am I going without dinner, if I'm the only one who can cook good 'round here?" It was confessing time. He loved his brother, but only his bread was good. And while he was at the academy, Gesalt trained to feed them!

200/200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

Don tilted his head to face his brother, putting his most saddest face on. "Im hurt. Seriously hurt, how could my brother say such a thing! Woe is me." He said before lightly chuckling at his obvious mocking. "I can boil a mean cup of noodles, and you know it." He said smiling, which was all they really had around the house. They needed some missions to pump money/food into the house.

Chakra = 200 / 200

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games