Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:59 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chunin l C - Rank l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 390/390 l Stamina - 360/360

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

His eyes remained wide open, while the woman talked, and when he felt her arms wrapping around his body. He remained there, frozen, for about two seconds, then he buried his head on her right shoulder (more like just above her right breast, because she was taller than him). He began to cry, but didn’t make a sound, other the occasional breathing in to avoid getting his snot all over her scrubs, but even then, her attire would be wet with his tears. “I…” He struggled to find words, they were knots in his stomach and throat. “I don’t deserve your forgiveness.” He said, suppressing sobs. He was right, how could he deserve her forgiveness? He killed her partner, he almost got a second one killed, how could she stand there and apologize to him, when she had done nothing wrong? The red head pushed himself away from his fr- from Hakanai and wiped away his tears. “How can you forgive me when I can’t even forgive myself?” He wondered, out loud. At least the interpreter could translate what he was thinking to her. Axel continued to rub his hands against his face, getting rid of the wet trails that lingered still, then what Wan said was like a stab in the gut. He was suppoced to lead people? Him? I am a child, incapable of doing these things, if this fiasco in the Storm Mountains is any indicator. He thought, but said nothing, he only stared at Wan, then at Hakanai. Not only was he to lead a squad, he was to be Hakanai’s leader? He wanted none of this, he wanted nothing more than to go back home, lay in bed and let all these things go away. And that was when the realization of home hit him. These Ice Creatures had easily overwhelmed Kumogakure, who was to say they didn’t do the same to his family’s home? It’s a much easier position to attack, there were only two people of fighting age, and ability, living there, and those were his sisters, who were only marginally trained in the art of the sword by their father, as well as in the art of ninja by their mother. He clenched his teeth so hard they were like to shatter. “No.” He said, making his way to the door. “I’m sorry, but there are better people for the job. I almost got two people killed, I am not fit to lead.”

Ryo: 2523
AC: 3525
OOC: Full disclaimer, I have no idea if we're really going to encounter demons, if Miko has a run in with demons at any point in her life, Axel will probably feel guilty about it.

Technique Used:

Passives:

Specialization Bonus: - 5 Chakra and Stamina for Buki Techs
Mori Strength Bonus: +.1 In Strength

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
Lanfaer

NecroPlant

Royal Oatmeal

Lily Platypus

Grand Chevalier Haji

AD Reaper Elyse

Azeizel The Risen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:07 pm
Lanfaer

Motherglare

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

So don't let me don't let me down.

xxxxxx

Thanatos once again had to listen to this giant once again explain things as if he didn't pass first first grade english class. And for whatever reason made himself seem taller to Thanatos."Ya, I'm already looking up at you a*****e I'm in a wheel chair. Don't make me snap my neck just to see your face."Thanatos snapped at him in his thoughts. Which made him stop for a second, was he always so irritable? He didn't think he used to snap at people like that. His memories were still a little muddy. Then the giant finally told Thanatos what he was here for, he was basically their tour guide for the region. Just because he had lived in Kumo all his life didn't mean he was an expert. Well, he kinda was since he did alot of traveling but that was all after he became a shinobi. Which had only been a fairly short time since he inherited his rank from his brother. How could a jounin nonetheless the advisor of the kage not know the layout of the surrounding lands of his village. Thanatos was feeling a little heated and was getting tired of the wheel chair. He mustered strength and got up from his wheel chair slowly."I'm flattered you need my terrain expertise, but theirs this new thing called going out-"Cling,clank,clang the sound of metal pierced the hallways. A nurse had accidentally hit a corner and dropped a lot of metallic tools making quite the piercing metallic noise. Thanatos was frozen in his tracks, a cold sweat began to slowly drip down the side of his face. An odd sensation he had never felt before overcame him. His heart felt tight, as if being caressed by a womanly shadow hand that began to slowly close over his heart threatening to crush it. He began to hear it pounding the next second, his breathing became quick. He tried taking a breath, he closed his eyes to focus but when he opened them the shinobi infront of him turned into enemies. His vision went red and there they stood as bright as day in their UHV uniforms. Behind them, his past allies stood, he remembered them clearly, the pink haired vixen Sukai how he hated her. Behind her was the short cut green hair, just seeing that hair brought him a small amount of peace...her name was...Do- suddenly two figures standing behind them all walked up in front. As their faces came to light, he saw the faces of his mother and father. They were covered in blood splatter. This came to a bit of a shock he held a hand against his one open eye blocking the sight."No, no no no." He muttered almost inaudibly. He knew where he was a second ago but for some reason he couldn't control himself."I'm not on a battle field." As he thought that he attempted to re-seat himself but he missed the seat and fell on his a**, the wheelchair fell and skidded away from him. His breathing had not calmed down, if anything he was breathing quicker than before. His eyes closed, he didn't want to see it anymore. He didn't want to hear it anymore.

The Royal Senpai
Rexnov
Lily Platypus
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[
Lanfaer
/quote]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

AC/Ryo 14450/147360 ❈ Chakra 950/950 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

I think I'm losing my mind now...

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:07 am
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ Come and save me,
I'm losing my
mind
Waiting and waiting...

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

I could feel the vibrations from his chest as he was talking. I didn't know what he said so I decided to fight against my blurry eyes and looked at the interpreter behind Axel. He said that he didn't deserve my forgiveness. I felt hurt. He was taking this harder than I thought. It was my fault, I should come to him long ago when Lilja had left this Earth. I noticed that I was hugging him a bit tired and I could feel a soft wetness on me. Soon after, I was pushed away slightly roughly. Confused and bewildered I watched him wipe away his tears while I wiped away mine and watched the female to see if he said anything, "How you forgive me when I can't forgive myself?" I frowned and took a step forward but he was keeping his distance. My expression remained sad as I continued to wipe away my tears and sniffed. I was too late. If I had approached to him sooner and closer to Lilja's death, maybe he would be on the process of healing. I was scared. I was afraid that he may be too gone to be reached out to. With a soft sniff and a sigh, I noticed the interpreter moved a bit as I followed her, it seemed Wan had another announcement. He started to list the squads. With a soft nod, I didn't mind working with Axel, maybe this could help build our bridge. I didn't know who the other person was but I will soon. Speaking of Hojo, where was Toso? I haven't seen him in a long time. My icy blue hues scanned around the area and I suddenly saw the blur of the red of Axel as he walked passed me. My brows furrowed as I looked at the interpreter again, Axel was… not wanting any team. Saying something about how he almost got two people killed and that he was not fit to lead. Confused, my eyes glanced towards Shu and he seems a bit upset, as if he wanted to say something. I shook my head softly.

Sometimes you can't help everyone. All we can do is be there when he's ready to heal. If he refuses.. we can't force the healing process. Then I saw Shu make an expression with his nose as he growled. I didn't know he was starting to smell fear and an adrenaline rush in someone. Shu got up onto his fours and walked towards me, nudged me before looking in a different direction. I turned my head and saw that blonde haired male that was on the wheelchair… he was pale. Very white. Something was wrong. Headband or not, I was still someone. I may not be allowed to use any jutsu or something of the matter, but I was still going to help. Immediately I was at his side and I knew the dangers for not knowing what could be wrong. As gently as I could, I pulled him to sit up and have him rest against my shoulder. The issue here was that the lack of communication, voices was not going to help him pull out of his issue. My soft eyes glanced towards him as I placed my hand on his chest and gently pressed it while tapping and feeling his heartbeat so my fingers can tap at the same time as his heartbeat, to remind him that he's alive and that he was here. In the now. The other hand was at his neck, gently embracing his head to avoid damage and as well feeling his pulse. I remained next to him, also prepared as I remained squatted to move out of the way, I didn't know what was happening inside of his mind. Shu remained where he was but he was also cautious. He understood that medic nin life can sometimes be… chaotic.

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Current Attire: Scrubs
Headband Location: Taken away

Grand Chevalier Haji

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:15 am
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 655/655 || Stamina :: 220/220
Well it would seem like the shape of things were just as Miko could assume, but the speech given to the group from Inori was full of god intention hope Though a part of Miko would think quietly that they were already making the effort to show the people in a more personal way and in small scale how they were taking care of the village. Yet Inori's words rang true to something else; No matter how much they cleaned up or helped the individual citizens if they had no ability to protect their village all the good will they'd fostered would dissolve into nothing with each life lost. The quick turn around of the good will from the holiday season they'd gained and it's loss at the hands of ice monsters and their own ineptitude was proof of that.
Miko still couldn't look directly at the Songstress with out feeling a bit flustered, but she did listen intently to her words, far more than even what Wan said.

Now Miko had a whole new team to mull over just how she was going to gel the lot of them together. Her and Hono had a bit in common with the legacy of their families being so closely tied to Artisan trades, but others seemed like a whole new burden. Yet true to her Pseudo-nindo Miko would try and lead by example with her resolve. Wan's need to elevate himself to further explain her worries seemed a bit overly dramatic, but Miko wasn't really how serious this could get beyond what she could imagine, and her imagination was rather extensively vivid in depicting horror. What cam to light was Wan's lack of knowledge to the land of lightening and that thoughhe'd been in the vilge likely for a few years and had ascended to being advisor to the Raikage he'd yet to familiarize himself with the land it's self, and so the presence of this war veteran was needed for intelligence given than Wan's own knowledge of the area as as good as any the present genin in company.

The frustration of just how lacking the lot of them were at times like this and how much it always felt like they were clawing their way up a hill was becoming routine. Now Miko simply sighed and adjusted her stance a bit simply digesting the situation rather than lashing out at those who literally had little control over it themselves. Her faith in the idea that her Senpai had every option and advantage available to support her or save the day was shattered from her first day at this job. Now her focus was in presenting idea and working on actions that would support them enough to bridge the gap from despair to hopefully a safe and triumphant return to the Kumogakure of old powers.
"So it's all stealth for the first team up and I'm on workout duty with a new batch..."

Upon hearing Hono's name reassigned to her once more Miko would smile and though it pained her to do this in someways she'd clasped her hands before her draping her long sleeves before herself as she'd bow her head bending at the waist. Gratitude wasn't something she was used to showing but she'd felt it was something she had to do at this point if she'd had any pride left from her embarrassing admittance. So Squad 4 is are in my charge but Wan's having me and the second Squad...who seem to be having some troubles before the honeymoon, che. So lets see, Hono and me makes two. Then i've two more, Sora-ruu~, aaannd Kay-suke? First I grab Hono then we find th other two.

Raising her head to look over to Tosokurui as he'd questioned Miko before about her diverted eyes and she'd chosen to silently refuse to respond. She did take note of when he simply just well...turned into Ink or something and then was a squid. So her assumption of his demeanor and abilities "evolving" might of been more literal than she herself could of imagined. She always knew he was akin to being similar to a squid, but was the squid-boy really just a talking squid. The mind boggles at the thought, but really Miko's head could ride a marry go round based on angles she could view Tosokurui at and she still wouldn't feel like she understood him fully. Though maybe that air of mystery was good given his and her professions. A slightly rejected and bewildered expression held Miko's fce as she'd taught about his earlier comment and the "bed room eyes" implication that she'd...with him...OH~ NO~. The imagery of writhing tentacles over her form simply and naturally made Miko flush with a mix of both anger and embarrassment at her vivid imagination getting the best of her as the concept seemed insanely possible with this individual, but the matter of if he'd live long enough to get that close was another matter. Having the information she needed Miko was redy to hed out.

"Alright, I've had enough excitement and weird tension for one day WAn, sO I'm heading out to gather my group, and if you see any of'em could you send'em my way to the Dojo. It'll save me time." Shyly peeking over her shoulder towards Inori Miko would wave reservedly towards her with a slight flush to her cheeks not trying to freak as she'd step around the ink puddle left by Tosokurui heart pounding in her chest, though it felt like it was in her throat. As soon as Miko made it outside she'd fall to her knee clutching the earth cursing the fact she didn't know what to do or say to Inori in the moment and simply. silently lamenting and thanking the goods of music for allowing this silent meeting to occur. (imagine what she'll do when she goes to her living assignment.

[Emotionally drained Exit looking for Hono]

Title: Trash Collection
[1/3]

((OOC: ))
¥ Ryo: 3,075 | ¥ AC: 3,425
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
• Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• 13 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
{Inventory}
[Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
• 4 Kunai
• 9 Shuriken
• 12 Senbon
• Genin Scrolls [x1]
• Genin Scrolls [holds °]
°_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
• Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
• The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Mission::

Title: Trash Collection
Information: There's garbage everywhere! After receiving a specific location to clean from your kage (advisory staff)... go there and do it!
Solo or Squad: Solo Squad
Minimum Posts: 3
Note: Does not award advancement credit. Bonus: 50 Ryo.

Interacting with::
Necroplant

Lanfaer

Rexnov

Grand Chevalier Haji

Lily Platypus

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:51 am
User ImageUser Image

Soraru nodded from her thanks, and continued to listen to her. So Hakanai stabbed someone, huh? It wasn't the type of person he pegged her for, but one could suppose that tamers lost control when their pets weren't around. Damn good thing he didn't actually carry out his hunger-fueled needs and killed Shu for food. Otherwise he'd be having a crazy nin looking to murder him, if she didn't try to kill anyone else in the vicinity first. Hanna went to continue eating, and Sora continued with his drink, taking the moment of silence to ponder the situation. Kumogakure was really reeling back from everything that happened, huh? Seemed like rather than banding together, the village just stumped itself in even more chaos while he was away. Well, it wasn't like there was actually anything he could do to stop it. Surely if he'd stuck around, he would've just ended up being a bystander like everyone else. The boy simply had that kind of personality. That of a face in the crowd, never involving himself except for in the rarest of situations.

She continued, to mention that their Raikage was gone. Did he not want to see the village in its shambled state? And if Wan was the acting leader, who was in charge while he was coming to the genin's rescue? A sinking feeling set in his stomach. Kumogakure was getting stretched too thin due to that recent attack, and the strength of the village was likely lying solely on the shoulders of Wanryoku until Kaileer returned. Not a good predicament for his long term health. Damn shame, I love Kumogakure more than the other villages I've been to. I guess I run again before things get too bad...or I could try my hand to at least get strong enough to be considered a defensive force for the village. The young samurai though, actually not quite okay with leaving the village, especially in its current state. Didn't feel right. Just because he didn't strictly adore Bushido, it didn't mean that he had no honor to his name.

Sora heard his name being called from outside, and Hanna mentioned it too. However, his next goal wasn't to go regroup with a team and go on missions. Not just yet. There was something he needed to do first. He set his drink down on the counter for the pinkette to take it if she pleased, and got up with a small stretch as well. "As much as I adore talking to Wan and anyone else out there, I have to drop by Kaileer's office and drop off a report, whether he's around or not. I don't want to be sucked into team building exercises and forget about it." He finished a bit playfully, lips curling into a small smirk when he saw that her room had a perfectly accessible window. Walking over to it, he lifted it up and open, before turning back to Hanna. "I suppose you're due some honesty. I don't usually like talking to people, making friends, or any of that business. But I enjoy your company. I'd like to see you around again sometime." He said, before his overwhelming neurotic self could stop him from spewing out those words. Sometimes, just rarely, he could trick his own mind by speaking before the thoughts fully registered.

However now that it was back in full gear, it was coming up with any excuse to why he just said that to the girl. The conclusion was to make her feel like he wasn't blowing her off again, and because her good company at least deserved some kind words out of him. Whether that was true or not, his mind wouldn't let him know. Taking the five foot plunge to the floor, outside the hospital, Soraru Hiraite began his trek over to the kage's office. Only hoping that nobody within the Hospital had the skill to sense his movements.

It was going to take some serious effort to get Soraru to work well with others. A team was something he was going to avoid for as long as possible.

[Exit]

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:06 pm
User Image
Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

As she listened to the giant she pulled one of her blank scrolls from a pouch on her vest and began to take notes with a pen, draping the scroll over her forearm to write. Her squad consisted of herself, Hanna, Serenity, and Kazurai, interesting names to say the least though she did not know of any of them. They were going to spearhead the incursion into the Raigeshi Mountains along the coastline. See Thanatos for information Thanatos thanatos, she had seen that name on the register when she was looking over the files of the current patients. Recalling his appearance she easily matched a name to a face.. and knew within moments of watching him that there was no way she was going near him. She may have been, and still was, training as a psychologist but there was no way in hell she was going to trust her teams lives to the word of a man so cracked he could not go five minutes without freaking out over something.

So she went and did the next best thing. Of those in the room there were two Anbu off to the side, one with a fox mask, and another with some kind of animal she did not recognize. So picking foxy she smiled and brushed her hair over her ear with a polite bow of the head,"Excuse me, mister foxy. What do you know about the Raigeshi Mountains, specifically along the coastline. I dont suppose I could be lucky enough for you to have an actual map of the location on you."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:54 am
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----{ O }f the genin he had met it was clear that Toso understood the need for swift action in times such as these. There was no questioning of 'why' when it came to orders, merely asking the basics, and accepting the limitations. Anything else was a waste of time. The boy was odd with his ability to turn into some sort of squid, but oddities were becoming a norm for the giant. Had he not face a woman who was made of living lava? He himself had obliterated an entire mountain range in an effort to end her life. So for this to bother him would have taken much more strangeness, though what that entailed Wan couldn't guess. In the same vein, however, was the refusal of Axel to take up leadership. The pain of his defeat rang heavily in him, and more. At the moment Wanryoku had learned nothing of what had happened on those peaks as the trio had remained silent during their return trip him, but he felt the sting of loss resonating within the genin. Not just a loss of a mission, but the loss of one's warrior spirit. He could sympathize.
              -----Reaching into the quiver at his side the giant took forth one of his guisarmes, the polearm growing to full size as he pulled it from the wooden depths. From a twig to a weapon sized for his specifically, the monstrous spear dwarfed even him, to a degree. Pulled forth, he moved with calm towards Axel, stopping but a few feet away, before slamming the half into the earth and releasing it, letting it stand. Eyes on Axel, intense and full of something even Wanryoku couldn't explain, the giant stood his place with resolve. "Do you remember my rules? When I give order, you listen. If think you know better, you challenge me. Prove able enough to earn the right to challenge me. Take up spear, Axel. Take up the challenge if you not want leadership." Once more his accent came through, almost as if the words were tangling up his tongue, but the words remained clear enough to understand.
              -----Before Axel could react , Thanatos stood with panic in his eyes. This, Wanryoku had also seen in his own tribe. It was called "battle fatigue", a most insidious disease of the mind that came from traumatizing past events. It unmanned the greatest warriors at times, and while those such as his uncle and father would abandon them to the snows, he took a different approach. Moving closer, the giant knelt beside the flinching jounin, gesturing for the nurses to retreat for the moment. Knelt, he remained taller than Thanatos by a fair margin if he had been sitting up, but it brought him where he needed. Shadow cast down upon the other shinobi, Wanryoku kept his hands at his side. "The battle is over, Thanatos." The deep bass if his adult voice would, hopefully, resonate through the darkness of the man's twisted memories. "The enemy has retreated. Come back to us. It is safe." Slow words, easier to understand, and soothing to one who was panicking. Perhaps it would draw him out, or draw his ire. A strike he could take, no matter what came, but he would not abandon a sick man who suffered from his actions. He only hoped he guessed right on what the man was seeing.

-----It seemed that Thanatos would be unable to do anything in regards to information, but perhaps that was for the best. As Wanryoku knelt beside the man Inori, the sensation, came to the Fox-faced ANBU's side and asked a simple question. A map of the area, and a description of the terrain there. The ANBU placed a hand to their chin in thought, considering, before reaching into a pouch at its belt and withdrawing a tightly folded, water sealed map. Handing it over, the ANBU explained, the voice distorted by some sort of filter to keep its gender hidden. "The coast has marshlands along the side, strange though it seem. Swampy terrain, with thick tree cover. Night brings mists and fogs, and insects that are quite dangerous if unprepared. There is a river that feeds towards the ocean that runs off from the mountains, and despite its small width the water is deep. A swift current lay hidden there. If you step in it, you will drown."

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Royal Oatmeal
Rexnov
Lily Platypus
AD Reaper Elyse
Azeiel The Risen
Grand Chevalier Haji
NecroPlant
XAyame_HatakeX
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
2 9, 7 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 0 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 1 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:24 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

So don't let me don't let me down.

xxxxxx

Thanatos was trying to clear everything out, his parents. The noises the memories. He felt a sudden warmth close to him, as if someone was holding him. He could feel her hands on his chest and his neck. His first instinct was the push her away. But he just didn't have the strength for it at this point. He felt a tapping on his chest, it helped him focus on his heartbeat. The noises did not cease though. He could still hear the battlefield until a booming voice rose above everything. "The battle is over, Thanatos. The enemy has retreated. Come back to us. It is safe." The sound resounded across the battlefield. Slowly, enemies began to vanish from his sight. But his some of his scars remained. His parents would not come back to live, he had been told they had died in the incident some time before where 7000 other people had perished. He held that weight tightly in his heart. Thanatos stopped sweating and his breath had calmed down to normal levels. He opened his eyes to Hakanai and Wan."Thank you, I appreciate it." He nodded to both of them. He still had no idea that Hakanai could not hear. A nurse had brought the wheel chair around and helped him back onto it."We are taking him back to his room now."Thanatos raised a hand in departure to the other shinobi. He had gotten through this episode very easily....this time.

The Royal Senpai
Rexnov
Lily Platypus
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[
Lanfaer
/quote]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

AC/Ryo 14450/147360 ❈ Chakra 950/950 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

I think I'm losing my mind now...

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:22 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chakra - 390/390 l Stamina - 360/360

Axel did not remember Wan’s rules, nor did he care for them much at this point, he couldn’t defeat the giant, of this, the Chunin was clear, but he wasn’t going to let him do that to him, not now, not ever. He grit his teeth as his eyes rested solely on the weapon Wanryoku had placed at his feet, his hand picked it up, but instead of donning it, getting into a stance and preparing to battle the giant, he threw it at his feet. “I don’t need this. A Storn meets a challenge with his Katana.” He took steps past the giant and toward the door of the room. “If we’re going to do this, we do this where its open. Where no one other than us can get hurt.”

OOC: Full disclaimer, I have no idea if we're really going to encounter demons, if Miko has a run in with demons at any point in her life, Axel will probably feel guilty about it.

Technique Used:

Passives:

Lanfaer

NecroPlant

Royal Oatmeal

Lily Platypus

Grand Chevalier Haji

AD Reaper Elyse

Azeizel The Risen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:07 pm
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ Come and save me,
I'm losing my
mind
Waiting and waiting...

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

I was able to feel his heartbeat go down and his blood rushing had lessen. I gently waited as my icy blue hues settled to look up at the giant before us. I could feel his voice, I just couldn't understand it. Was he helping this man to come back? Sure enough, not too long after, the man had seem to return. The nurses were coming back but I was strong enough to help. Gently, I placed him back onto the wheelchair and watched him leave. With a slight head tilt, I shook my head gently and started to look around. Finding the interpreter, I asked, what I missed. She explained to me of what occurred between Axel and Wan. My brows furrowed as I glanced towards the red haired male. What... What should I do? I was confused. Biting on my lower lip, I approached by Axel with Shu by my side.

"I.. don't agree with you Axel." I spoke. It felt so odd. All those years in speech therapy was paying off but I hated it. I didn't want people to assume I can hear just because I was able to speak. I also didn't want to rely on it. But I had to. Time was of essence. "However.. as your teammate, we will fight Wan with you." Shu growled in agreement. With that, I turned around to face Wan and bowed in respect, "If.. that's alright with you." The interpreter was there, out of the way but to where I can see her. I also thought about asking him if we can have a moment to train, Shu and I, but I knew better. Something like this was serious.

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Current Attire: Scrubs
Headband Location: Taken away

Rexnov

Lanfaer

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:03 pm
Hanna nodded to Sora then smiled as he jumped out the window. She followed his lead and jumped. When she landed her legs gave a shake as an old injury made itself known. She shrugged and ran off to the academy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:18 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----{ W }atching the fallen Jounin being rolled back into the hospital both for his safety, and theirs, Wanryoku sighed and stood, his expression hardening once more. It was time to put his practice to the test, to face two shinobi in battle to prove their worth. As it stood, Wan was going to need everything he had to face them, for their combinations afforded him little in the way of advantages, given his low pools of chakra and stamina. Still, he could reverse much of what they had if he chose to. Taking a deep breath, the giant nodded to the tamer twins and moved on from there, towards where Axel had gone to wait. Absently he snatched up the spear, swirling it in hand before casting it into the quiver at his hip, the weapon shrinking to a much smaller size.
              -----The walk took them further away from the hospital towards the fields, where physical therapy workers scattered at their approach. Soft sand, hard packed earth, trees, and more made up the terrain split training ground, and it was here Wanryoku would take a stand. His expression was one of lack of concern, for to him this was a battle of more than just strengths, but of ideologies. They could hit him, scar him, and in the end it wouldn't matter a thing until they defeated him. Would they know that? Could they figure it out without someone spelling it our for them? That remained to be seen, and as he took up his spot on the far side of the field, nearly four hundred feet from them, Wanryoku waited for Axel, eyes on him and his tamer companion. "You fight, until I give in, or you give in. Simple. Any questions?"
              -----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Quote:
Rexnov
Lily Platypus
Quote:
Azeiel The Risen
Grand Chevalier Haji
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
2 9, 7 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 0 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 1 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:31 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chakra - 375/390 l Stamina - 330/360

His hand wrapped around the hilt of his sword, not the nameless one, the one he made out of the creature’s core, the one he had called Ice Vein, but he didn’t pull it out of its black iron sheath. Then he heard a voice he had never heard before, one calling his name. The redhead turned to see it was Hakanai who was speaking to him. He gulped and faced her, never letting go of his sword. She could talk all along? What the hell was this? But the sensation of her being able to speak, while it did unsettle him, gave him courage to fight, this wasn’t like in the storm mountains, here it was one enemy, one he could see, that could not hurt those around him, one he would not allow to hurt those around him. He took a step forward, and then bolted toward the giant without a second thought. This wasn’t like the Storm Mountains; she was here with him now. He didn’t doubt that together they would defeat the giant. He gave her a slight nod, letting her know he was fine with it, and then broke into a run towards the giant. Once he was close enough to Wan, he would pull slash out, pulling the weapon in true samurai fashion. A flash of black steel, covered in a black chakra scabbard would fly at Wan’s legs, performing an Iaido, a powerful single cut done as the weapon is being unsheathed.

[Current Bonuses: + .4 strength; +.1 from Stage 1 of Mori, +.3 from PA]
[-30 Stamina & 15 Chakra]

OOC:

Technique Used:

Iaidō [Treated as B Rank]
Description: With a single unhindered and swift motion, a true samurai can unsheathe his weapon and strike at the exact same time. This can provide an elegant, yet effective way to catch your opponent off guard, or as a means to interrupt handsigns. Note that this ability only shows true effectiveness upon the drawing of a weapon from its sheathe. Losing some of its element of surprise after being used once and then resheathed. ( This attack's rank mimics whatever stage of Tetsu no Ryu you are in. For example, if you are in Stage 5, this technique is considered rank A. )

Chakra Scabbard
Description: After mastering two techniques, Iaido and any one other, a student is capable of awakening the true signature of the Tetsu no Ryu. A Samurai's blade becomes rife with pure chakra that crackles and dances around the blade. A blade properly focused is quite capable of cutting through even the thickest steel.
• Active until battle ends or turned off.
• Increases to Rank C after learning [ Form Manipulation. ]
• Increases to Rank B after learning [ Two As One. ]

Passives:

Lanfaer

Royal Burrito

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:40 pm

xx
      xo
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

White coat. Shuffling floors with amble feet. Sounds of gurneys running and noises garbled with interlocking commands and orders. Worn leather boots would step past the busy bodies as though it was habit. Ritual. Some familiar faces seemed to recognize her, some didn't. But a warm grin was given and the head would turn. Catching a nurse pulling the patient of interest. A wicked glint glimmered in her iridescent eyes. The startled nurse would look to see the presence. A delightful surprise.~ She'd put a finger over her lips to keep the silence of their switch.

It wasn't for a while until they'd pass his room. Though from she could tell from glancing, he didn't appear to be all that attentive. Emerald lashes fanned down to shift her gaze. She heard the news only recently, just today in fact. And he appeared to be lonely these days. It was only poison but there was no poison she couldn't consume. That's the cost of friendship. They would ride till the wheels fall off. The wheels would stop once they were out on the rooftop. A cool drink she'd press over his lap. If he would look up, he'd see---

"Long time no see, Than." Her voice would say with a chuckle. Taking a seat by the edge overlooking the scenery behind. The wind picking up a sea of moss green taking an exuberant shine in the sun. The beam of it focusing on her face. Eyes as clear as evergreen and brighter now that the darkness from long ago had weakened. "Yeesh, you've gotten even skinnier." She'd sigh, resting her face on her palm with an elbow propped over her knee. Looking at him now with lips pursed. A frown on her face before it broke into soft bubbles of laughter. "You look like you've had a rough day. Care to talk about anything interesting?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                        Grand Chevalier Haji

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games