Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:47 pm
San is bored as well, but kinda wanting to finish this fight with the Bokuton user. He needs some hi level combat practice anyways if he wants to stand by Bast as a upper level in Suna.

That i could do, but you forget that mam knew about the whole ordeal, and San is feeling slightly off about that, especially at the knews about the ANBU captain.

San's story is that he was not exactly the strongest as far as jutsu or raw skill, but when it came to refinement and practice, especially in the art of team work, collaborition, and combination techniques was when he excelled. He feels the need to be continually better, continually stronger to show his dedication to his teachers, mainly mam and Bast, so they never doubt his dedication to the village. He feels slightly awkward and weak because his younger brothers were so much better with their bloodline ability and that he feels he has no absolute special and enherent talent. This is why he tends to "copy" and mimic Bast and mam: because they have a certain set of aquired skills that set Suna on the road it is today. He views his strength will directly corralate to Suna's success and peace in the future. =3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:56 pm
Well, Bast knows that Ganchou is out in the forest because of her training with Kagura Shingan. Just remember that you don't want to have anyone destroy the forest any more than it already is.

That explains quite a bit. o.o When he gets back, you could have him come pester Bast and get her to train him some more. =o Sparring is always fun.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:30 pm
sounds like a plan to me. He always looking for a good spar, and some quality time with the miyamoto's XD i forgot i could do that with the Kagura shingan XD oh well  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:32 pm
Ill contact you when I get to a quiet place in my next post.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:36 pm
also sounds like a plan  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:37 pm
Ergo when are you gonna announce the results?  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:46 pm
Saturday evening; that's when Lanfaer's grace period ends, so things will end then without a doubt.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Thats awesome cause honor band ends then too! Ill be free the rest of the week! XD We still have archaic grad. exams here so the kids that passed get half days. Which means late nights and more sleeps! :3  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:49 pm
Yippee! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:40 pm
DAMN IT GANCHOU!!!!!! XD i want to do something  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:43 pm
AandOE is waiting too, he says.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:21 am
lol damn it!!!!!! lol  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:51 am
AandOE
I'll check my office here in a sec', Digit, but Mamoru isn't currently aware that Ganchou & San are out of the village. You'd have to press Mamoru (me) about the sudden lack of sensei about the area... ^_^ To get official access into the arc, you'd only need a total of 10 posts from when you started, & some kind of interaction with the plot.

@dreadno: As far as I know, the expansions allow one to learn whatever. I was going to use the 1st expansion to learn the whole 8 Gate system since there's only enough techniques to fill it. I'd use the second expansion for whatever else, gen/eisei/buki/kugutsu, since we're really limited in those aspects. (but try to pick only one of those for the second expansion!)

thanks. i wasn't sure if i'd get to learn the 8gates. but... wouldn't we have to adhere to the rule in the 8gates system that states that only tai class can learn past gate 5? other than that... i'd totally go for it. well. i'd still go for it anyways.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:12 pm
i just need some advice on what stuff to learn.....XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:25 pm
@dreadno: The 8 Gate System was made prior to the classes being made. I'll update it by removing that one insignificant liner, but it wouldn't affect the jutsu expansion anyways.

@Yo-ko: Ganchou's broken arm hasn't posted yet, I see. And I was going to go easy on him, too! XD Um... learn the Maruton versions of Rasengan so that San can learn all of the Senjutsu versions! (I updated the requirement structure for learning the various rasen's)

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games