Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:17 pm
Kana gave a small sigh and glanced at him only to roll her eyes and look back at her feet, biting her lip.
"same thing i said...." Krystina mumbled and gave him a hug.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:46 pm
Sheik let out a light chuckle while closing his eyes. "Did I embarrass you?"
"I reworded it," Maso chuckled lightly.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:52 pm
"n-no...." Kana murmured and shook her head.
Krystina gave a smile and shook her head. "i told you i said that." she grinned and rested her head on his chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:29 pm
"Yes I did. You're so cute when you're embarrassed," Sheik chuckled lightly as he rolled back onto his side to face her, sliding his mask back down.
"You might've said it first, but I still feel the same way about it," Maso murmured softly as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "Hades or Sheik?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:35 pm
"shut up!" Kana murmured looking at him with a bright pink face. "i'm not embarrased." she mumbled and looked away again.
"hades...." Krystina sighed and held onto him tightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:19 pm
"Then why're you blushing?" Sheik asked casually, his smile widening a bit.
"I thought so. He's a sweetheart and won't let you go through the bloodlust vampires have," Maso smiled as he kissed her on the forehead. "Love ya."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:30 pm
"n-no reason...." Kana muttered and chewed on her lip as she looked at him.
"love ya too." Krystina smiled and then gave a tiny sigh. "he's deffinatly kind." she hummed and curled up into his chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:11 pm
"And the stumbling over your words? Just admit that you're embarrassed," Sheik snickered.
"Weren't you going to tell me something before I fell asleep?" Maso asked lightly.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:20 pm
"ugh fine! i was embarrassed...." Kana murmured. "but you can't blame me... that ws my first kiss...." she mumbled and looked away, playing with her hair.
"huh? no..... i dun think so..." Krystina murmured and shook her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:50 pm
"That means I stole your first kiss. I am so freakin' mean," Sheik smiled lightly as he rolled back onto his back. "You can take a nap. I'm not gonna jump ya."
"I must've been hearing things then," Maso murmured softly as he lightly touched the braid still in her hair. "Did you like the braid I put in your hair?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:04 pm
Kana gave a small smile and shook her head. "i'm not tired...." she sighed and looked at him.
"yeah i like it..." Krystina smiled at him and gave a tiyn yawn. "i'm still tired....?" she frowned and looked up at him. "but i slept like a rock durring the movie...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:23 pm
"That doesn't mean we can have a debate about it," Sheik hummed lightly. "It also wasn't a debate."
"You can go back to sleep. Hades would bd the first to alert the rest of us should an enemy approach. He has a shrill whistle that could even wake Lulu from the deep sleep he's in," Maso chuckled lightly.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:27 pm
"whatever..." Kana sighed and shook her head, a small wind swirling around her as she started to calm down.
"alright...." Krystina murmured quietly and closed her eyes, curling into him with a small smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:40 pm
Maso kept his arms wrapped around Krystina as he picked up a soft song being sung from somewhere in the house.
"Sleep. I'll be right back. I just want to check on Hades," Sheik smiled rolling back off the bed. He already figured she could tell he couldn't sit still for extended amounts of time. He leaned across his bed and kissed her on the forehead before walking out of the room in a nonchalant manner. As he reached the living room, Hades wasn't anywhere in sight, but his voice seemed to be coming from the rooftop. Sheik frowned slightly as he made out the words I will always love you 'till my dying day before leaping up onto the roof and looking around the roof.
Hades was sitting in the middle of it although his gaze was towards the sky.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:52 pm
Krystina continued to sleep in his arms, a small smile on her face as the song carried over to the dream.
Kana gave a small sigh and leaned against the wall; pulling out her headset as she started to listen to break by tdg. she gave a small sigh and pulled out her pocket knife, making it float in the air above her legs, getting bored. she smiled to herself as the ipod shuffled to real world by matchbox20.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games