Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:15 pm
She looked to him as he seemed trouble and thought he knew her though shook her head. "They call me Fieury here. I do not know this Demona, that you speak of. We all get names here. The leftovers of Alchemists failed attempts, bred into better beings by our healer, or, we were until his recent passing. He was healing me, as you can see," She paused showing more of the burn like marks. "He never got to finish my process. It would be an amazing thing for you to accept being our healer. It is sad about your friends yes, I do apologize about it, though it was not our choice. The leaders felt they would make you leave us, and it's so rare and hard to find a good Alchemist healer. It is a dieing art." She tried to appeal to him and debated letting him down though knew he wasn't ready yet, not that if he escaped he could find his way out. He would search for years before finding the exit. She felt a flash in her mind, a name with his face though it made her wonder. "You're name.. It is Locke, isn't it? I have flashes, gifts of things the leaders call them. Not all like me can receive them. Please, help me make sense of them."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:48 pm
Locke was still angry. He knew the form that this person took. He also knew, in some strange way, that this was his creation. "Fieury, you said? As much as I see you are trying to be nice, I don't trust you. Especially after you just said you had my friends murdered. Why the hell would I want to help you? Even if you do look like her..." It was then that he heard the creature mention his name. "So... you are what I expected... My sin, given form. A homunculus..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:00 pm
She looked to him as he spoke sighing a bit as his reluctance to join them. "Then there is nothing I can do. The others will ask of you, and when I tell them your refusal, they will come for you. I will give you a few days to truly decide. Forgive me, but given possible hostility and the destruction of my home, I cannot let you from the walls grasp. I can see that you are at least moderately cared for in this situation." She looked to him more feeling urges and pulls. Her body and mind trying to decide whether to kill him or kiss him. She shook her head lightly of the thoughts and left the cavern. As she left a few others clearly almost half creations of human and other entered. Some with water bowls, another with some food for him to eat. They would clean best they could with the wall, and feed him if he ate. She made her way through the caverns far from where she would stay with the alchemist. She needed to speak with one of the leaders, her thoughts were becoming too confusing too soon.

Drake tried a few more times to wake Sam and Jack worried about them and the effect of the gas. He inspected the area a bit more knowing well the pieces of metal were from Locke's arm. He wondered though about Andrea. By all signs it seemed she had run off once more. He sighed heavily knowing Locke once returned wouldn't like the sound of that.

When the other was finished his torture of the day, she had been returned to the wall she had woken in. The entire time she would refuse to make even the slightest sound for his pleasure. She knew it was what he wanted. Her mental map very limited told her nothing about the scale of the place she were in, or where Locke and possibly the others would be held. As the lights left the cavern she sighed heavily and trying with what strength she had to break from the wall though it didn't work. She felt her anger rising and knew all in her path would die soon. The angrier she became, the harder it was for her not to use her magic.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:56 pm
Jack and Sam began to rouse from their slumber from the gases. "Mmmm.... five more minutes, pops..." Jack was apparently dreaming in his delirium.

Sam regained consciousness faster, and saw that all was not well. "Drake? What happened? Jack! Wake up already!" She hit him with a socket wrench from out of no where. He woke... and bled. "Honestly... I'm in love with a doofus." She held her hand to her face. "Drake? Where is everyone? And why are these parts from Locke's arm here? Is he in trouble?"

Locke struggled more, trying to escape, but to no avail. Not a problem for him, really. He was behaving himself for the time being. He was simply biding his time, making sure they could not see the tiny transmutation circle he was carving into the cave wall with his free hand. He ate, he drank, and even allowed their scaly hides to clean him up when needed. All a ruse, just to allow him to complete the circle in peace.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:06 pm
He shrugged and looked around. I'd imagine so. I know Locke said Andrea had changed, but doesn't even look like she came back last night." He looked to Jack seeing if he would be all right. "Sam, you may cause brain damage in the guy you keep hitting him like that. He's a great cook. I'd hate to see that part of his melon damaged." He meant more as a joke though was serious about Locke. "I'm worried about Locke. I know we've been out since last night and it's almost evening again. The pieces of his arm tells me they more then likely broke it off, sorry Sam, but why would they would take them and who they are I don't know. Didn't want to leave for tracking without you two awake."

She had looked about after her meeting and knew well what needed to be done. she felt mixed, just as much as when she was near him, but had a job to do. She soon would enter the cavern to see the man before her within the wall. "Forgive me healer, but, for your protection, I must do this." As she spoke, her tones would seem to change, growing a suggestion of wanting to help and the forgetting of friends. She continued on though the words would seem to fade and blue as the thoughts that he alone was their healer and had always belonged there would plague his mind. She knew he would fight it, but none had won that battle yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:50 pm
Sam shrugged. "He'll be fine. y man's tougher than he looks." She looked at him, waking from his injury, smiling, and laughing at the same time. "Morning, dear... Or should I say Good evening?"

Jack woke up, his head pounding, and the sudden remembrance of last night's events. "Evening!? Locke! Andrea! Where are they? Drake. Fill me in?"

Locke was still drawing on the wall ever so slightly when Fieury came back in. "What do you want?" He soon wished he never asked. She opened her lips, and began to talk, forcing his mind to believe the untrue. His life as he knew it, fading. A memory of his time always being here, filling his mind. He knew it wasn't real, but couldn't fight it. He eventually, was able to find enough strength to complete the drawing, and even activated it, releasing him from the wall in a shower of boulders and pebbles, yet it was too late. His mind was already defeated, and his history overwritten within himself.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:03 pm
she jumped back a bit as he broke the wall but kept speaking. She then went to him making sure he was well and seeing her power and weaving had taken hold. "Locke, are you okay?"

Drake looked to Jack as the situation hit him. "I don't know what happened. I don't believe Andrea came back last night. She may have no idea about this. Judjing from the amount metal, locke was taken without his arm attached." He looked to them moving towards the door. "Let's get tracking too much time has passed for my liking."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:25 pm
Jack and Sam agreed, and gathered their supplies, and followed Drake out of the Inn. "I hope everything's okay. We just got everyone back and whole... Well, if you don't count Locke's arm, that is."

Locke stood up slowly. the debris from the wall hit him hard. "Fieury? Where am I? What am I doing here?" Locke was a bit out of it. He felt strange. "What happened? I don't remember..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:37 pm
She looked to him dusting off of his shoulder off. "You were trying a new trick on the wall. I'm not sure what though. Come the new healing cavern is ready for you." She would smile taking his hand feeling as if it were a normal thing. After a few caverns they would enter a room full of energy. "This will help you heal without straining yourself."

drake looked about for a trail though it was very faint. "These tracks show two people, but it is two light. Im not sure we can follow this. And my shades are not that atuned to locke."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:29 pm
Locke followed Fieury. They came upon a cave that seemed to be filled with energy and light. It felt warm. "Ah... This will do fine. I'll need a few things first. To get my lab set up. I don't exactly remember what happened to the last one..." He tried to remember, but couldn't. "What exactly happened to it? For that matter, what happened to me? I can't seem to remember much... And what happened to my arm?" Locke was filled with a multitude of questions begging to be answered...

Jack followed close behind Drake. They had left Sam back at the town, knowing that she wouldn't be much help with them, considering her lack of fighting skills. "Drake? You know which way they went? I'm a bit worried about the amount of time that's passed... Already been nearly a whole day..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:43 pm
She chuckled a bit hugging him slightly as he welled with questions. "You said the space was not right for the healing and practice you wished to do with your Alchemy. And you don't remember about your arm? An outsider tossed you some strange stone while you were looking for supplies. The stone went into your arm and was killing you. Forgive me but we had to cut it. Then hired a local to make the metal arm until you create yourself a new one." She had seen the images about his arm and questioned it a moment almost believing them herself. She shrugged the thought for the time and looked to him. "Do not worry my healer, we will get all that you request and more. As far as your memory, it's been off since you lost your arm. You are a great healer, just not of yourself yet." She said with a chuckle.

Drake looked to the tracks as they died off suddenly. "Well, up until now I could track the ones that took Locke. It's like they vanished into thin air. These show a light jumping motion to them, but unless they had wings, I'm not sure what to do." He thought for a moment calling two of his shades. "Spread out, different directions. We may be forced to take longer then we wanted to in finding Locke. If I can't track the trail, my shades need to be able to find his energy, which they aren't familiar with."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:07 pm
Locke nodded, and held his head for a second. "I see..." Locke's mind flashed back to a foe, tossing him a red stone, then his memories of the whole brief debacle when it entered his flesh. "The Philosopher's Stone! That would explain a lot... Hmm... must have been a faulty one. Fro my research, a proper Philosopher's Stone would have never caused damage like this..." He held his stump. He then looked to Fieury. "Can I ask you a personal question? Um... have we... you know. Have we ever... had a relationship?"

Sam was going bonkers, waiting for Jack and Drake to return with Andrea and Locke. "Oooh..... I can't wait any more. I may not be able to fight much, but I can still track just as well as them." Sam gathered a few materials, and went on her way to find Drake and that fool she is attracted to.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:20 pm
She looked to him almost blushing at the thought. she had to admit he made her feel strange. But couldn't decide whether to beat him to nothing or to kiss him. She shrugged a bit shaking her head. "You never did ask me. There were times we were close yes." She felt truth when she spoke but still felt confused as to why. She sighed inwardly and looked about the cavern. "Shall we start setting up? I'll need that list of things you'll need."

He soon entered to see the woman had fallen asleep. Though once the light reached her she seemed to snap awake. She still had reflexes, and still the anger. He wondered a bit knowing men never carried on like this in silence. She was a puzzle he wanted to break. The lack of food and water with the torture had made all but her wounds pale in color. "You should give in. Most grown seasoned fighting men do after a few days. I wouldn't think less of you if you gave up. Speak slave, why the fire within you? Oh and I brought you that proof of your friends demise."

She looked to him only. she didn't wish the satisfaction of sound or answers to come from her. She glared at him wanting his head and knew once her anger reached a certain level, she wouldn't come back from it. Her only fear was that if the others were alive and came She wouldn't be able to stop. As she saw Locke's arm she closed her eyes looking away. She didn't want to believe it. She wanted to see his full body. His metal arm meant little, though she felt sad and even angrier. "Pray, I never decide to leave for sure of this place. If he lives, I will find him, I will kill you, and we will leave without a trace." She watched as he laughed though her voice had been darker with each word.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:43 pm
"I see..." Locke blushed a little. He felt as if she were lying to herself, but had no evidence to the contrary. "Right. Well... the first thing we are going to need..." Locke grabbed a piece of paper, and a pen. He took a couple of minutes, and wrote down a list of ingredients. "Here. This is a list of some basic alchemical ingredients. I figured that since we need a healer, their must also be a need for weapons and the like. And here. It's a list of personal needs. I might as well make myself at home in this new lab. I'll spend a lo of time here, researching and experimenting."

Sam had spent an hour tracking. She had almost given up and gone back to the town, when she heard voices down the road. Then, she heard Jack and Drake discussing their next move. "Jack! Drake! I found you!"

Jack was busy discussing with Drake their next move. They saw faint signs of travel in most directions, but only a few leads seemed plausible. It was then, that Jack turned, hearing Sam yelling after them. "Sam! What are you doing here!? I thought you were left at the town! How did you find us?"

Sam jumped into Jack's arms. "Oh come on. I may not be able to fight, but Locke and Andrea are my friends too, and I can track as well as you can."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:55 pm
He turned from Jack as he heard Sam and smiled at her greeting to him. He listened though admired their enthusiasm. "As nice as it sounds. There's no signs that Andrea even came back last night. I know Locke wanted to be optimistic about her when he said she wouldn't run, but her history and the way she left the inn that morning says otherwise." He felt bad as he said it for thinking it, but what he saw as far as clues, showed they took only Locke. "We need a better way to track. We're going to be going in circles at this rate."

She looked to the list he had given her and chuckled. "My, my you will be busy. And no not really weapons. Most of us here are weapons in the flesh so to speak. More or less the workers and such. These tunnels and caverns of the city are not easy to create. Especially with only one strong alchemist and a handful of weaker ones." She looked to him then the list once more before handing it off to one of the servants. "Alia will see that list complete. In a day or so we will begin bringing those that need healing to you. Most are small scrapes and bruises but some are more involved." She still felt she wished to run to him but hesitated.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff