Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:27 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena never stopped moving, and was constantly calling over her shoulder for the others to hurry their asses up. Yes, the smell of blood and other body tissues in varied states of decay were disgusting, but if they didn't hurry Jo-Jo would soon be dead as well. Her screams were terrifying and sent chills up the former bounty hunter's spine, urging her ever-faster.

So Lena was the first to come upon her, chained to the table. Even she froze in horror for a moment at the sight of the young girl's ruined form. "What the ********?! What kind of sick b*****d..." She hurried over to the girl when she could move again and picked the locks, letting the chains fall to the floor. She had no idea where to even start in fixing the girl, though. "Brian!! Get your a** in here now!!" she cried down the hall, her voice shaking. 'I really hope you're not as beat up as you look, Jo-Jo... Otherwise this could be a very short operation...'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image
Sol White

"How could anyone do this to another living person?"

Sol winced, approaching the other victim in the room to see if he was okay. The poor man was already dead, unfortunately. There was nothing that could be done for him. She removed the man's bindings and took the blade out of his abdomen, lifting him on to her back. The female couldn't just leave him there, dead or not.

"If I find the people who did this to this poor b*****d and Jo-Jo, I'll kill them..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:04 pm
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno rushed into the room, his heart already dropping from the tone Lena had used. He had realized that Tristain had made this his 'relaxation garden', and his sister was in the heart of it. He saw his sister, and he thought she was dead at first. Joey's eyes were open and wide, her mouth in a sort of silent horrified half scream, her body covered in her own blood. Yuno ran over to her and shoved Lena away in his haste, not caring if she shot him for the action at this point. He saw several wounds on her body, most that would have been beautiful if they were not deep cuts on a person's flesh. His sister's right leg was burned from acid, and a horrific, and recent, brand on the calf near the wound from two days ago. Yuno finally saw the shallow rise and fall of her chest, and heard the soft half strangled whimpers from her mouth. He felt his stomach try to rebel, but he pushed it away and picked the girl up and placed her on the floor, talking to her as he had when they were both small and still assassins together. "Joey? Joey? The monsters are gone, it's okay..." He whispered to her, but her eyes remained fixed on nothing, her mouth trembling in terror. "Please? Hermana? Hermana, por favor?" He told her in a thick voice, trying his damndest not to sob, and failing.

Her felt strong arms lift her out of his arms and take her, Lena grabbing him as Brian carried his sister back to Tender Sugar, yelling that he needed Honey's help for this. He was suddenly glad they were almost back, he needed Isis more than anything right now. He needed her so much.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:30 pm
Kyle Fleetfoot

User Image

Kyle slowly walked through the mines, his nose picking up the other missing woman's scent as he moved to a very old and seluded section. He suddenly heard her arguring with Grayback and he charged in, hearing the male yell, "Look out!" and tackle him back before jumping back to stand in front of the downed woman and pulling out his sword instead of his wrist blade.

Kyle snarled and began to race at him, trying to get to the woman when he saw an opening, he raced for her. He almost made it when the man grabbing him by his hood and yanked him away, yelling at him that if he touched her, it would make her hurt more. He turned on the male and growled at him. "You evil b*****d! What did you do to Jenni-chan?" He demanded.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

"Mjrn..."

Isis stared sadly at the wall across from her spot on her bed. Isaac had forced her to remain in bed, even after she woke up. The boy had even gone to far as to stand guard just outside the door, in case she decided to try leaving. Coming back to the bar had put him on edge, even though it was the safest place for them. She understood why. It was the most obvious location they would be hiding in. It was as if they were playing hide and go seek and they had hidden behind the person who was it.

"If they come back....What then?"

The viera could hear some sort of commotion downstairs, but was too tired to get up and investigate. She heard Isaac move from his spot by the doorway, his footsteps light when he left, then increasing in weight a few moments later when he headed down the hall towards Riley's room.

"Must be carrying the child..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:36 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

He flinched at the boy's question then hissed back, "I did nothing! It was a viera that was ******** nuts. She's got a mark on her that makes anything hurt her, and I'm pretty sure that our tussle injured her more Hunter!" He said angrily, the let the boy go. "She's scared about Joey, and so am I. Please, if you can help her, do it. It's my fault she's hurt like this." He said in shame.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:42 pm
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

As Yuno stumbled up to the viera's room, he couldn't stop staring at the blood all over him. His sister's blood. He had pulled away from the group once Honey and Brian had started their work on her. 'Shock' was what they told him she was in, and with the sevearity of her wounds it was easily understood why. He fell against the wall outside his viera's room and forced himself up again, still staring at the blood on his arms and hands the most.

Yuno opened the door and walked in, facing her in his blood covered, worried as ******** state, his blue eyes filled with tears. He could only say a few words to her as he closed the door and walked over to the bed stiffly. "Joey.... tortured..." He looked at her in a pleading way, his eyes begging for her comfort.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

Isis managed to move herself enough to stand, removing Yuno's bloody clothing before gently pushing him on to the bed. She hobbled over to her dresser, grabbing the first thing that looked like it could cover the male. The viera didn't own an actual pair of pants. Her legs were too long for the local human clothing. An over-sized shirt would work as anything though.

She lifted the male's arms up, slipping the shirt on him before picking him up. Her body protested the action to the point where she nearly dropped Yuno. Holding the male put too much strain on her injured ribs. Luckily she didn't have to remain upright for long. Isis settled down on the bed, propping herself up with the pillows and holding Yuno against herself. She pulled the blanket over them and started petting his head soothingly.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:06 pm
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

He lay against his lover and simply rested against her, soaking in her coomforting scent and touch. Yuno finally calmed enough to kiss her neck a few times, trying to distract himself from the memory of his half-dead sister. He moved to lay on against her, his hand trailing up her inner left thigh before his left hand scratched up her back right. As he moved his hands, he kissed her chest softly, avoiding her ribs as best as he could. Yuno looked at her and finally kissed her lips, a getnle nibble on her lower one for a few moments. "Te amo mi corazón." He whispered into her lips softly, his eyes still the soft sapphire as hours before.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

"Te amo mi querido."

The viera's eyes changed to a deep pink, which seemed to be becoming a "just for Yuno" color. He was the only one they changed around. Isis kissed him before moving into a slightly more open position. She was more than willing to be a distraction for her beloved human.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:31 pm
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno kissed her a bit deeper before he shfited up more (though it was becoming more difficult to shift with every second that passed.) and he niped her ears, both gently before breathing on the bites and then nipping again. He trailed the tip of his tongue along the sensitive nerves and his hands tangled themselves in her luxurious lavender locks. He began to growl softly, and he knew that both of them were pretty much at the end of their ropes with his delays, so he pulled the shirt off and pulled the Viera against him firmly, his hands gripping the back of her thighs.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:02 pm
Kyle Fleetfoot

User Image

Kyle looked at the male in shock, half unbelieving that he was the real Grayback that was before him. He growled but focused on the injured woman instead and looked at her, calling the Shamer's Eyes into life. He saw the shifting powers on her body, a trick Yuno had told him of on the way their and growled at the colors. They looked like someone had burned down a forest and laughed the whole time. Hehated the colors and how they were hurting the woman. He hated what they were doing. He wanted the power to be torn apart and scarttered around the room. The colors shivered and pulsed, slowly and almost as if testing his resovle like a small child, it pulled off from her. He hissed and it jumped off and tore into thousands of bits, blowing around as they vanished.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer winced and gritted her teeth as Kyle and Grayback fought; their yelling and the vibrations their bodies made on the air were torturous to her horribly sensitive body. She watched, unable to help her curiosity, as Kyle slowly got rid of the pain just by staring at her. Jennifer took a deep breath and closed her eyes, almost wanting to cry. It felt so good not to be in pain every second, from every little thing.

She carefully moved her body, then got to her feet. It was still a little achy, but nothing near what it had been before. She hugged Kyle gently. "Thank you so much. I'm not sure how much longer I could have stood that. Kyle... Do you know what happened to Jo-Jo? I'm so worried about her... The last time I saw her that... woman... had her..."

While she waited for Kyle's answer (the boy looked very uneasy for some reason, which in turn unsettled her), she turned to Grayback with an uncertain half-smile. She didn't trust him, but she couldn't hate him anymore either. "I really am sorry about shocking you. I see now that I... misunderstood you. So... What do you intend to do now?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:52 am
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

He tilted his head and gave her a sheepish look, saying in his guff voice, "Me? I intend to get both of your asses home safely. I have to go into hiding though. After going against Padre and Tristain, there will be a slightly different order out for me than Joey. Hers is for her capture, mine will be for my head. He told me that this was my last chance, and I really don't care that I blew it. ******** a*****e needs to know that he can't force people to go against their natures. He had the children brainwashed to obey me only. You have no idea how much I hated that. I have to hide my shames away from me on the battlefield." Grayback confessed.

He lifted up the woman and placed her in his arms. "Now, let's get the two of you back to the others. I hope you can forgive me Jennifer. I never meant for this." He said and the two males began to race towards Giza.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:27 am
Brian Grant

User Image

"Lena, I need more bandages! Jesus ******** christ, what the ******** did they do to her?!" He exclaimed as he kept stitching up the girl's wounds.

He wasn't as good as Yuno, but Honey was helping him so it wa getting better. The had gone through several yards of the thread already, and he still had so much to fix. Brian heard Lena say they were out of bandages and he turned to her and yelled, "Then tear up ******** sheets! We need to get this s**t done!" He turned back to the girl once more and sighed, turing to Sol on his left. "I'm sorry, I'll apologize to ther when she gets back. Thank you for helping to clean her off." He said softly, the nerves, panic, and anger that made him snap still evident in his eyes.

As they kept working, he pushed away the fact that he, Honey, Sol, and Corvin were all smattered with her blood. He kept stitching up the wounds on the girl, glad Corvin and Endymion had managed to close her eyes. They looked so broken and terrified that it made him sick to see them open. He prayed that Jenni wouldn't come back until they had at the very least put her in bed and cleaned everything, including themselves up. He didn't know how the poor girl would react. "Wofur, please don't let them have broken her completely... Please.... Noch, let her recover..." He prayed as he moved to her abdomin, grimacing at the rose that had been carved there. The wound had been cauterised as it was made, which meant it had been a super hot blade. "Augen, give her the strength to recover.."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games