Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:25 pm
Kaino Naruse

User Image

Kaino had rushed back to the industrail district as quickly as he could, moving deep into the smog filled alleys and rushing into his warehouse. He threw the girl onto the ground and looked at her, seeing that she did indeed look like Ashika. He grabbed her by hair and dragged her to the chains that had been left hanging from the rafters. Kaino fixed them around her wrists and then slapped her awake briskly. "You look cute. I wonder if you are like Ash." He murmured and gasped at the kick to his groin, doubling over and clutching himself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:38 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

The moment she woke up and realized she was chained, she thought back to her first night with Ryuu, she grabbed hold of the chains and landed a sharp kick that would have made any football coach weep with joy. She snarled at the male and kneed his nose, drawing blood. "BASTARDO!! You raped them! Tu bastardo!" She yelled and reared back for another kick to his groin. "I'll kill you!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:48 pm
Kaino Naruse

User Image

Kaino held his nose and snarled at the sight of her drawing back her right leg again. "ENOUGH!" He roared at her and her leg stopped inches from his body. He grabbed the offending leg and growled coldly. Then broke the ankle with one swift jerk. "I was going to ******** you, but now I will break you! One. Piece. At. A. Time." And with each word, broke yet another part of her leg, hearing her shrieks and sobs.

Almost an hour and a half later, he was wiping the blood from his face, his hands soaked in the liquid. The girl as lip in the chains, her bosy dripping blood from the many cuts on her skin, her right leg almost shattered from the twenty four breaks to it. As he walked away, he pulled up the hood of his jacket, leaving the warehouse swiftly before anyone who had heard the screams came to investigate.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

It took Satoshi much longer than he would have liked to track down Nina. He had found her cell phone abandoned on the sidewalk, and searched from there, but the industrial district threw off his sense of smell. It was over seven hours after Nina had first called him that he found her. His heart nearly stopped at the sight of her; he thought she was dead at first.

When he realized from her whimpers that she was still alive, he was at her side in a second and had her out of the chains and gently in his arms in the next. "Hime," he whispered, his eyes flickering frantically between his regular gold and his enraged red. They finally settled on gold; he knew he needed to get Nina to a hospital and fast. Before he started running, he mumbled an incantation under his breath, not even looking away from Nina's face to watch as a black figure slipped out of the floor.

He could smell the man on Nina, and his eyes flickered red again as he transferred the scent to his colleague. "Find this male. Alert me when you have his location. That's all." Satoshi ran from the building and to the hospital in less than ten minutes, not leaving her side as the doctors began to fix her up.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:25 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah was lying on a couch in Satoshi's living room, torn between reading a tabloid and staring with a wide smile at the diamond ring on her left hand. She heard the cell phone her fiance had bought her buzzing on the table next to the couch and picked it up without looking at the caller ID. "Talk to me." She blushed when she heard Satoshi's voice on the other end, her smile quickly fading when she heard what he had to say.

"Kirrah, I need you to come to the hospital. Nina's been badly hurt. Call Sirrah, have her let everyone know. It is that Kaino male. I recognize the scent, and I have a Hellhound out looking for him. As soon as he tracks that b*****d down, he will let me know the location, and everyone needs to be ready to go."

Kirrah nodded woodenly, then realized that Satoshi couldn't see her. "Yes, of course. I'll be right there." Fifteen minutes and a lot of broken traffic laws later, Kirrah crashed the fancy new Porsche Satoshi had bought her in front of the hospital. She had already called her daughter while driving and was purely focused on getting to her youngest daughter and fiance.

"Satoshi!" she cried, running over when she saw him pacing in the hallway. She wrapped her arms around his waist and felt him embrace her as well. "How's Nina? Have the doctors told you anything?" she asked frantically, looking up at him and feeling her heart sink when he shook his head. Kirrah saw Yuri curled up crying in a waiting room chair nearby and felt her heart break for the girl.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Frantic with worry, Sirrah had spread the news of Nina's injury at a breakneck speed. Absolutely everybody she and Kevin knew were on alert and had been told to be ready to move the second the Hellhound had Kaino's location. Sirrah knew it would most likely take everybody they had to kill Kaino, but this was the last straw. Too many people had been hurt by him to let him roam free any longer.

At the moment, Sirrah was trying to convince her husband to let her go along. "Kevin, I promise I'll be careful. Please, I can't let almost my whole family go off and fight this creature alone."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:15 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

"Sirrah, you have our child to think or. I don't.. I can't.. I can't let you or them be hurt...." He confessed in a soft voice. Tobias was handing him a small swords that he had brought for him from the Dragon Realms, and it was beautiful. He sighed and looked at his wife once more. "If you want to help, you can only come as medical support and NO taking on injuries. I don't care how small it is. Our child is in you. We have to be careful." He told her and kissed her lips gently. I love you. I promise that we will kill that b*****d. And none of us will die.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah kissed Kevin back and wrapped her arms around his waist, considering his compromise. It would go against her nature not to sacrifice herself for the others, especially if they were gravely wounded, but the thought of their baby was enough to make her nod in agreement. "Hai... I will only offer medical assistance. I will not fight or take any wounds on myself." She kissed him again and rested her head on his shoulder, her stomach twisting in nervousness. 'Aishiteru... You be careful especially, Kevin James Rawlings... Our baby needs a mommy and a daddy.'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri was curled up in a waiting room chair with her face hidden in her knees, shaking like a leaf with her sobs. She had only caught a glimpse of her lover as she was going into surgery, but it had been enough to throw her into a panic. 'Why her? Just... why? Hasn't she suffered enough? Why couldn't Kaino just leave her alone?'

She flinched slightly when she felt two sets of arms embrace her from either side, relaxing a little bit when she caught Kirrah and Satoshi's scents. Vaguely, she heard a sharp cell phone ring and felt Satoshi's arms move. She finally managed to stop crying and leaned into Kirrah, keeping her face hidden in her knees in case the tears decided to start up again.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

"Shh, it's okay, sweetie..." Kirrah sat down and held Yuri gently, not letting her go even after she stopped shaking. She looked up and nodded to acknowledge the doctor who was approaching them. The doctor informed them that Nina was out of surgery and stable, but that they were keeping her out for awhile because of her leg. The second he said that Nina could have visitors, Kirrah stood and coaxed Yuri out of her chair, waving slightly to Satoshi to let him know they were going.

Kirrah winced at the sight of Nina all bandaged up and pale. She watched a little sadly as Yuri went over and sat down beside the bed, holding Nina's hand that wasn't full of IVs and kissing the back of it gently.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi sat on the other side of Yuri and embraced her gently, growling slightly when his phone rang. However, he knew it could be the Hellhound reporting back and stood, walking a bit away from Yuri and answering it in a language that was not Japanese or English... Or any human language, for that matter.

"Hello?" He listened as the Hellhound told him in a breathy hiss that he had found and bitten Kaino, therefore allowing him to track Kaino no matter where he ran. The disgusting male had settled back in the lab where he had come into existence. "Good work." Satoshi hung up and called Sirrah, letting her know exactly where the scum had settled.

"I will stay here with Kirrah, Yuri, and Nina. I would advise you make Sakura and Kina stay at your house with Artemis. She may need protection if Kaino somehow gets away from you all. Be exceedingly careful, Sirrah. I have had enough of my children getting injured for one lifetime."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

"I will be careful, Father. Thank you." Sirrah hung up her cell phone and drew a deep breath as she turned to Kevin. "You won't believe it... Kaino is hiding in the very same lab where he, Aaron, and Artemis were created. We should move quickly before he does."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri kept her lips pressed to Nina's hand, worried by how cold she felt. To calm herself, she sang a different song from her usual lullaby under her breath. It was a song her oldest sister had taught her; one to revive the spirit. 'Nina... Why did he target you? Why did he hurt you so badly? You must have fought him, that's who you are... Oh, Nina...'

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:58 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina whimpered and slowly work up, not sure where she was. She barely felt a hand on hers and slowly looked at Yuri with drug-glazed eyes. "M-mi amor?" She asked in a slurred voice.

She couldn't remember much and she was numb to almost everything. She noticed Kirrah and tried to smile at her. "Hola... M-madre-san.. Where is... Padre-san? Is he... busy....? Lo siento.. para.. bothering you all....." She mummbled.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah gaped in shock at the sight of Nina, awake in spite of all the drugs. She finally managed to find her voice and managed a smile. "Satoshi is out in the hallway taking a call. Oh, sweetie, you're never a bother to us." She smoothed Nina's hair back gently and put a supportive arm around Yuri's shoulders, feeling her trembling.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games