Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:56 pm
"It means lizard lizard," He said as he looked at her. "Its strategy.Your street rat mind set can't understand"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:03 pm
"Well that's original.", Kastel says with a small grin.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:05 pm
"Now you aren't and I suggest not to underestimate me," Evelin said as she suddenly shot up in front of the lizard as he was looking at Kastel, her fist contacting right under his jaw. Her strength was anything but normal after all and it was pretty much like getting hit with her hammer. Before giving him much of a chance to recover from her punch, she jumped off the pillar of earth that she had used to shoot her up, and came down toward him, her heel ready to drive down on to the top of his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:16 pm
Demitri growled. "That kinda hurt...." He said as he grabbed her foot. "But now...your out of your element." He said as he began spinning and threw her up higher into the air. He jumped after her. "I intened to keep it this way! Tokage-Tokage Cannon!" he yelled a she fired another large beam at Evelin from below her.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:21 pm
Evelin managed to turn her body to face him, and the beam he was ready to fire at her. "That's where you lack knowledge of who I am and what I have taught myself over the years. Unlike those you've fought, I've had my powers for years and I managed to make a spiritual connect with my very element. Unless you sever my spirit from my element then you are biting more than you can chew!" Evelin grin and dove down, in time to a large pillar of earth take the hit of the beam. Another came up and she landed on it gracefully. Soon enough many pillars began shooting up, some shooting up underneath him to knock him off balance, once even shot up beneath his jaw to strike him as she now hopped from pillar to pillar to make her next move.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:35 pm
Demitri growled. "Damn hippie...Your spirit huh?" He said a shis tial sliced all the pillars down to size to avoid any damage. He landed on a building and smirked. "I know this....Yours powers are limited. He said looking at the building he was on. "You can't manipulate wood!" He laughed. "This house is useful for your type. there are people in here after all...." He said as he closed his eyes and toke a deep breath. "It seems I'm going to have to get more serious." He said as he began glowing. "You see I know the limits of my powers....while sure, my star is the lizard. I leared this. There are multiple kinds of lizards. the term 'lizard' is applied to many kinds or reptiles.....and my star agrees!" He said as his body flashed different olors and soon he turned invisible. "Like Chameleons!" he said as he moved swiftly and quietly to a different position  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:47 pm
Evelin landed on the ground and stared at the spot the lizard stood on. She stared for a moment before smirking. "As long as you are on solid, I can see you no matter the fact that you are invisible. Not even a small lizard can sneak around. The smallest motion causes vibrations, those vibrations hit the ground and there for I sense where you are. If you manage to grow wings then you might have a slight advantage, other then that you give your self away!" She stomped on the ground with one foot, her stance, as ever as usual, ans thrusting her palms forward, a another pillar shot out at an angle, the end sharp as a knife since it was shaped into a spear. It shot at a fast speed, directly at where he now stood. "The more you take this fight seriously, the more I'll do the same. If you're ready to stop warming up then I will be too, unless this is all you have."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:01 pm
Demitri jumped onto the spear and smirked. "I see...but you forget, he said as he dashed along the spear. He pulled out a gernade and pulled the pin. "I'm smarter then a lizard." He threw the gernade as it began to released a purple gas into the air around Evlein.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:07 pm
((What happened to Dez?))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:11 pm
"We'll see," Evelin said as she disappeared into the ground before the grenade could release most of the gas. Now being under ground she was formulating her plan and before she was gone to long, she was back up, not behind the lizard, but beside him. She stared at him, still knowing his position. "A lizard can grow it's tail back, but can it grow it's head back?" She sneered before making a firm stance again and extending her arms forward before pulling them back in as if she were pulling something. The ground began to shake as a large bolder began racing it's way toward the lizard to crash into it.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:17 pm
Dez landed next to Kastel. "I missed something didn't I?"

Demitri smirked. "You breathed some of the gas in didn't you?" he laughed. Its not poisionous....it just dulls your senses." He said as he lifted his tail hearing the boulder coming and sliced the boulder straight down the middle so the boulder went aorund him before jumping upward  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:29 pm
"Is that so? Well then it's a good thing I have a strong will power." Evelin took in a deep breath and let the poison take most of her seeing senses as well as hearing, but she still kept her sense of touch. "You'll be surpised with the things you can do when you are physically, mentally, and spiritually strong." She chuckled and everything around her looked dull and blurry but she didn't need to see and everything was horribly muffled, but she didn't need to hear either. Now she had more time to concentrate on the thing around her by the feel of the earth. Of course there were some disadvantages of not seeing or hearing properly but she rested her trust on her element. The sliced boulders simply fell over and now she "watched" her plan unfold as he jumped forward. His large size caused the earth beneath him to cave in quickly, no time for him to jump out of the way. The whole she had made down there was very, very deep, basically three times the size of the lizard. "Lets see how fast you can move," Evelin muttered as she began using most of her energy and strength the shut the whole as fast as she could to crush the useless lizard. If he was lucky, he could make it out and only lose his tail and maybe have a broken leg.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:01 pm
Kastel glances at Dez and grins, "Only the lizard ranting about how I'm just a useless rat that no one cares about and blah, blah, blah... Now Lin seems to be showing off." She looks back at the fight as she crouches down to put her knife back into it's ankle sheath. "Why are you so insistent on fighting them?", she asks the boy as she straightens, keeping her gun out in case it was needed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:04 pm
Dez looked at Kastel. "They toke some important people away from me. I don't want anyne else to go through what I've been through." He said before looking up at the two. "I'd sacrifice myself for those I want to protect anyday."

"A hole...underground. "Oh my...." He said as he dove further down. "Well time to bring them out..." He reached into his pockets and pulled out was bladed clawed gloves and slipped them on. "Tokage-Tokage...." He turned to the side. "Sneak attack." He fired a blast through the side of the hole as it burrowed under Evelin. "And. Drill!" He said looking above hi. The gloves glowed purple and he put his hands above him and began spinning as he fired a beam below him to launch himself drilling upward.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:13 pm
Evelin hopped out of the way and was back in possession of her hammer. She dug her feet into the ground and now she was as sturdy as ever. She swung her hammer back as if it were a bat and the moment the lizards torso was above ground she swung with all her might, striking him. Either she'd get a home run, or there would be some broken ribs, badly broken. Though everything was still blurry, the extreme vibrations from the drilling made her "see" him perfectly. Though she didn't' plan on doing this, she was very good with coming up with something, being one step a head of him when she felt vibrations.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games