Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:14 am

"Yes. Let's open the system up and change the pathways of communication... Maybe lessen cases like these. Besides, the other divisions, so I hear, are starting to freak out" She then looked over to the kids, "Bring them along if you must, chief general. I doubt they'll cause trouble when there is plenty. And hopefully, they could figure out how to fix the other divisions' problems" She then bent down and addressed the twins, "And who might you be?" She asked, not trying to sound threatening in the least bit.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:24 pm
"Alright then. I'll come with you." Jian said, just before Monica turned her attention towards the kids.

"Our names, ma'am?" Valkyrie asked.

"I'm Vincent." Vincent said.

"I'm Valkyrie." Valkyrie finished.

"We don't know if we can be much help fixing the problem, ma'am." Vincent admitted.

"We know a lot about the system itself, but we only know the basic html code." Valkyrie said.

"And something like that probably uses C++ or Java." Vincent sighed. The two were silent for a moment in thought before turning back to Monica.

"What is your name, ma'am?" Valkyrie asked.

"You're very pretty." Vincent continued.

"Vincent. Remember etiquette class." Valkyrie muttered under her breath, nudging him. Inappropriate complements like that were considered rude in polite company.

"Oh, sorry." Vincent replied quickly with some embarrassing. "I meant no offence by that statement."

'Things will probably get really interesting with those two when they finally hit puberty.' Jian thought, picturing Vincent similar to young Damien and Valkyrie to a younger version of Monica except with black hair and Damien's height. 'I may have to do something if they start getting all of the young officers, both male and female, to bend to their whim. They're too much like their father as it is.'  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:07 pm

Monica smiled one of those rare smiles that people often didn't get to see. She looked a little more amicable and definitely prettier than when she is serious. Ego was getting in the way of any apparent coldness as it seems. She replied to the twins, "Well, any help will be appreciated. It'd be better than having those fumbling buffoons try to fix the situation" She sighed, rolling her eyes. Why couldn't everyone be as competent as the secret police? Oh right, their training is different. She then replied to the twins' question, "My name is Monica Ravenstone" She said calmly, knowing even children would probably recognize the last name. It was the last name of one of the most prominent families before and even after the rebellion in Diethelm. The Ravenstones were known for their great wealth and harsh tempers. "Well then. Enough chatter. Let's go" She said, walking ahead of the trio.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:41 pm
The twins looked at Monica, then at each other, then at Monica again, blinking. They remembered hearing the name somewhere, but they couldn't quite remember where. "Yes, ma'am." They said at the same time, holding hands and following her and Jian. They smiled, feeling happier then they had been in a long time. It was the first time they felt recognized and needed.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:19 pm
Damien walked down to his office and pulled out the phone he had used to previously speak to Shadow. He picked it up and once more called her number. He also had his computer turned on for any counter-hacking he might have to do. He figured out how to hack into places during his rebellion. He also figured out how to mess up his enemies attempts at doing so.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:28 pm
Shadow heard her phone going off, and seeing David's number, she connected it to a scrambler. She turned the scrambler on and answered the phone. "Yeah. It's just towards the north part of town. Just let me take this call real quick." She said with the phone at a distance in order to try and help convince him she was talking to someone, even though she wasn't. "Hello?" She asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:34 pm
"Hello, it's me again. I just wanted to thank you for a wonderful date we had and I wanted to talk before I get shipped off to the frontier against the Helmshirish" Damien said. At least on the phone he didn't have to wear a disguise.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:40 pm
"Oh really? That's nice." She smiled. "I did have a wonderful time. Hey hold on for just a second, ok?" She said, putting the phone to the side. Slid an envelope across the table and was silent for a moment. "Ok, we're clear. Remember that it's at 6 sharp. He doesn't like people who are late." She said to the 'customer'. After a brief moment, she picked up the phone again. "Sweet. Five thousand dollars." She said merrily. "So, David, what did you want to talk about?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:28 pm
Damien raised an eyebrow. He wondered who she was dealing with. "Not much. I just wanted to see what you were up to one more time. Actually I was visiting my uncle at headquarters but there seems to be an uproar. I think someone mentioned government files getting hacked" 'David' said. He then pretended that he accidentally said something he shouldn't have. "Oh, crap! I didn't mean to say that out loud. It was strictly confidential. Oh, they're going to fry my a** if they find out" Damien said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:44 pm
"Wait, really? Someone was actually able to hack into the system?!" Shadow said with immediate interest. "But I heard it was impossible to hack into..." Shadow said slyly, as if trying to get him to spill more information. "Wait, do you know how they did it?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:06 pm
"Ah, I can't say. I've already let too much info slip. I...hang on one sec" 'David' said and put the phone down. He pretended he was talking to someone as well. He also put the phone upside down to cover the receiver and make the words muted. He then waited a moment and picked it back up. "I've been briefed that some of the computer officers had decoded a message left by the hacker. Spelled backwards it said 'shadow fang'. Some people think it's the rebels and this is their name, but I'm not sure. The only 'shadow' I know around here is you" he stated. Surely Shadow didn't have the skills to hack the national secret archives, but then again, she was an information saleswoman.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:20 pm
"Oh, you got the shadow beast after you, don't you." Shadow laughed. "Cute cover up, but you can be honest with me. I suppose I do owe you a bit for that underworld ticket. There is an old legend in Helmshire about a beast who lives in the shadows. It was said to know everything, with deceiving eyes and claws and fangs that could cut diamonds. According to the tale, the ancient king made a deal with the monster, and it forever would work as the throne's protector. That's what the Helmshire emblem is, but the name of the beast is also the name of Helmshire's spy network. High level people in the ranks of the spy department get names, such as 'Shadow's eye', 'Shadow's fang', or 'Shadow's claw'. Eyes are people who work within your government on the higher end of society. Claws try to dig through your information barriers, like your computer network hack. Fangs are you technical spies that set up recorders and such in your buildings. The leader of the spy network, of course, is named the Shadow Beast. Now, normally, I would say that it's a third party putting the blame on Helmshire, because Shadow claws work in technical spy work, and not Shadow fangs, but... I heard something very interesting the other day..."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:29 pm
"As I thought, Helmshire is trying to destroy us. So what is it that you heard?" 'David' replied. Of course, the thought that Helmshire was getting back because of the war never crossed Damien's mind. He always believed the world was against Diethelm. Though to Shadow it would probably sound like a guy who's fallen victim to Blackrose's propaganda.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:45 pm
"Well... it is so groundbreaking... I don't know if I want to tell you." Shadow said stubbornly. "Especially after yesterday's incident. And don't play dumb. I'm out 1,000$ because of the Diethelm spies sent after me right after our date. Mary Honeydew and Peter Rodgers, two elite spies... they specifically followed me through gang territory, and I had the gang bosses banging at my door last night claiming they 'saved me' and demanded I pay them. They had solid evidence. So, David, what was that all about?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:19 pm
"Sorry. I had to do my job. If I simply let you go then I would have gotten into trouble. I was just following orders. My bosses were still pissed that you got away though" 'David' stated. Damien was pissed that she got away, and a second date was getting more iffy, especially since 'David' was heading to battle.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games