Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:33 pm
"I would like the help if you really want to help me bake them." Molly said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:37 pm
"That all you got!?" Star yelled playfully. She took a deep breath and allowed the heat in her body to build and build until her whole form was on fire. The tie that was holding her hair back burst into flame and fell away, the only part of her outfit that hadn't been made to deal with her powers.  

Raining Eri

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:40 pm
Ghost not saying a word left the other two he had to get dressed in his costume and he had to work on some things with programming his holograms he should have the files of the two super villains.... he had an idea getting in his costume he pulled off his mask and started to work on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:43 pm
Draco laughed again. "Thatta girl! Way to withstand the cold!" He had another plan, though, which was one he only usually used on tougher opponents. "Bakmada Adon..." As he chanted the words, Draco's body slowly became that of a cold mist, much like what he used to heal Ghost. He then began drifting over towards Star.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:45 pm
"This will work" Jacob muttered as he put the helmet on straddling the newly acquired Kawasaki ninja. "Would have taken it in red but black will do" he laughed as he revved the engine a loud roar filling the air around him. "Perfect" he laughed before taking off in the bike. It had been acquired legally with the money he had stolen from the bank he still had several thousand left from the wads he had stashed on himself. "Now then wonder if those titan's have recovered yet" he muttered gunning the engine as he ran down the center of town. Heading to a place to get a good mask done for his fights with them he speed missing red lights and all.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:06 pm
"Well, help it is then! I'll get out the ingredients for you." He said, getting right to work by fetching all of the ingredients she needs for the cookies.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:12 pm
Star backed up a few steps, some of the flames closer to her body sparking blue, as though a tiger were clawing through the bars of it's cage. The power was there, waiting to escape should she need it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:16 pm
Draco's mist soon solidified directly in front of Star, his right hand thrusting forward for a gut jab. What was worse was the fact that his fists still kept their frigid armaments, adding weight and force to the shot. I don't normally strike women, but I told 'er I wouldn't hold back...  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:24 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"No, I was actually talking about confirming that Beast Boy is your dad, it would make sense that you were raised by your mother." Jenos said sheepishly. "As for using our skills to the best of our ability, I believe my strong suit would be the information business. You saw how I was able to read both Shadow and Brink. Though you're probably thinking about something else aren't you." Jenos said, wondering if he was getting ahead of himself a little

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:24 pm
"Thanks." Molly said with a smile as she got out bowls and cookies cutters and an few spoons.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:32 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena chuckled, leaning her chin on one hand. "You think you could do that?" she asked, seriously curious. "And, actually, information does seem to be a strong point for you. As does the occult. Maybe the two of us could combine our knowledge in that sense."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:34 pm
Star 'oof'ed as she was struck, but grabbed the arm, focusing the flames in her hands to eat at the icey weapon.  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:36 pm
Draco chuckled. Perfect... He then swung his other arm forward, aiming for the gut again, since Star was currently preoccupied with his right arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:39 pm
Star gasped, noticing at the last second the other punch and quickly dived out of the way, rolling to push herself back up. "Time to go on the offense." She said under her breath. She darted forward, bringing a fist back and throwing a quick punch for Draco's face.  

Raining Eri

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:43 pm
"Okay! I got all the ingredients out. What do you want me to do next?" He asked her, not knowing how she bakes.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games