Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

The Power of Names

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:07 pm
My name is Avery. I'm a passionate writer and joined Gaia to take breaks from reality. I joined this guild because a friend told me about it and said so many positive things about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 am
"Some people are okay,

My name is Rozie. I am a 25 year old mother. I've been on gaia since 2004.
I find myself craving girl interaction often (because I live with all men) and joined to make like minded friends.

but mostly I just feel like poisoning everybody."User Image

Pocket Trash

Hygienic Ladykiller

Emizia

Wheezing Phantom

12,275 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:08 pm
Hi my name is Denver. I'm 23 enjoying tv, gardening, and gaming on my days off. I'm really looking for some enjoyable people to have good conversation with. Feel free to message me at random.
cat_biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:47 pm
Hey everyone! While I am not new to the guild, I have also not been active in a HELLA long time due to a s**t ton of outside forces. My name is Brooklyn on here and Tiffany irl, either one is fine to call me. I am 23 and currently a senior in college and looking to go back for another degree and my master. I have many hobbies that include but are not limited to:

- Writing
- Drawing
- Photography
- Gaming

Anyone ever wanna chat I am here to talk to emotion_yatta emotion_bigheart  

Brooklyn Hyuuga

Loving Sex Symbol

20,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

kkuhjuh

Battle-ready Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:11 pm
hi, im korkorkor (or korks for something shorter) and im 16. i love playing music, writing, reading, and occasionally drawing. nice to meet ch'all yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:46 am
let me introduce myself,I am count pastel candy lover 93.

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:02 pm
Brooklyn Hyuuga
Hey everyone! While I am not new to the guild, I have also not been active in a HELLA long time due to a s**t ton of outside forces. My name is Brooklyn on here and Tiffany irl, either one is fine to call me. I am 23 and currently a senior in college and looking to go back for another degree and my master. I have many hobbies that include but are not limited to:

- Writing
- Drawing
- Photography
- Gaming

Anyone ever wanna chat I am here to talk to emotion_yatta emotion_bigheart
What is you major ?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:52 pm
Hi! I'm SaintVHS. You can call me VHS or Lauren. I'm 15 years old. I really enjoy writing fiction. I also like reading, being active with current issues, and listening to music. My favorite band is Versailles, known as the Versailles Philharmonic Quintet in America, where I live. My signature has a gif of the lead singer, KAMIJO, as he appears in his solo project Symphony of the Vampire.

I joined this guild because I wanted a safe place to talk to other girls and women about things I enjoy and questions I have. I hope to make some good friends soon!  

White Merkavah

Friendly Vampire

Brooklyn Hyuuga

Loving Sex Symbol

20,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:49 pm
XxAriaxX
What is you major ?

My major was Health Care/Service Administration, and I graduated this past May biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 pm
Hello, I'm Ryonna.
Twenty-three (23).
INTP.

I'm fairly new to Gaia. Signed up years ago but never got into it. I'm eagerly looking for new friends or at least some people to PM for awhile. I decided to join this guild because I get along with fellow female creatures the easiest, and so I hope to make some friends easily here. whee

I like anime/manga, art, games, YouTube, Japanese music, and riding my bicycle.

Talk to you all around the forums!

heart  

Ryonna Mori

Vata_sagittarius

Distinct Canine

7,325 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:35 am
Who I am?
My name is Silvia- I'm on Gaia for 10 years, I grew up I'm 32, but never I stop.
I'm Italian.
Occupation agr-food sector, I follow a cuisine course.
Hobbie: reading, gardening, cross-stitching. I love dogs and butterflies.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:47 pm
I'm fairyblueness. I like to gift others and watch them get excited. My favourite colours are green and blue and I'm nearly 22 years old. I like to spend time as I usually do, posting in forums, watching probably a whole YouTube playlist in a day, a quarter of a series of anime or bingeing out of games whilst either sewing plushies or crafting out of polymer clay to keep my hands busy (well, not while I'm gaming, that's a whole other busy). I like walking through the forest on warm spring days. If you ever need cheering up let me know and I'll gift spam you, though if you just want to chat too then I'm up for that too.  

airyflairy

Shameless Gaian

9,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers