Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:00 pm
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer sat where she had fallen after being released by Kyle, examining her slightly burned wrists with a small frown.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

“Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled,”

Delira watches Brink quietly as she signals to her men to fire if they felt threatened. The men closest to Brink do so.

“It may have but become transfigured into some still subtler form.”
-Herman Melville, Moby-d**k

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:16 pm
[~so I guess I'm stuck in a box for a while >.>]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:20 pm
((Delira wants to recruit him so it might not be for long))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:25 pm
[~Sweet :3]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:34 pm
The bullets from the goons guns can be seen visably slamming into the groind infront of brink as he.continues walking towards them. At just the tip of his max range he could control gravity there was a field whre everything between the front and to hil was.increased to max. The ground was even showing signs of stress as cracks formed in the area he was moving over. "Its not going to work. Your better of simply giving up." His speed increased a tad after warning thr hentchmen tho he still moved in a walk not yet deciding he needed to run.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:37 pm
(You can always talk to Datascape or try explain how Coil/Kyle is innocent.)

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Blink looked to Datascape and gasped. She didn't do exactly as he requested. Still going with the whole idea of rubber beating out electricity. But just then, Blink found a fault in the plan. It was completely rubber. There were no air holes. Coil would suffocate inside. It would have better to just wrap the boy up like a mummy in electric tape than trap him a box. "Datascape, you'll suffocate the kid in that box. Do as I said and freeze him. We'll thaw him out later." Blink then gave his attention to Delira and her goons. Even if Brink had the power to control gravity, it might not have been enough to stop the gunfire. Blink felt he had to do something. Then the gun were fired. Blink team mate was fine. Apparently there was nothing to be worried about. Then again, there always something to worry about. Blink glanced over at Feng. It didn't matter how much the cybernetic swordsman did. Feng would never trust him after what he had done. It also didn't help to have the old HIVE academy leader in same vicinity.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(My idea of cryostasis)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:50 pm
Feng reverted back to his human form and smirked as he pulled his hand back before thrusting it forward. "Galactic disruption![" he as a stars appeared behind delira's goons. "Bang..." He said as the stars exploded behind the mercs. "It's much easier this way...focus on the bigger threat Brink." He muttered smirking  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:51 pm
“Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled,”

Delira smiles slightly in amusement as she lets the men to do what they will. She turns her attention to Blink, "So what is it like to be a hero? Is it as glorious as they say it it?"

Some men fall to the ground ground from the explosion, but most don't seem all that fazed and open fire on Feng as well.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:54 pm
((By the by, have any of you played the Fable games?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:56 pm
Kyle's breathing became heavier, if felt nearly impossible to breath, then he realized what was happening. He placed his hand against the rubber wall and started scratching trying to break himself free.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:01 pm
((Lolz, I love Futurama razz ))

Datascape sighed. "I was going to wait until he passed out, but fine." she said as she opened up an interface and started changing the design of the box. After a few seconds the box flickered as its program changed from rubber to a cryostasis chamber. With Coil still inside, he'd be frozen in the blink of an eye.

((Not really, but saw my friend play Fable 3. All we did was play the lute and make pies to get money xD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:08 pm
[~no but I'm thinking about getting Fable 3....right after I finish Skyrim >.<]

Kyle jumped when sunlight hit him and he could breathe again, he noticed that the tube he was in was glass now. Electricity began to surround in his hand. He built up a strong enough charge in his hand, he swung his arm but before he could make contact he was frozen in place.

[~ha Chidori]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:43 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Blinked turned his attention to Delira, without meeting her at a full gaze. It had been a long time since someone from his past had spoken to him. Unfortunately, almost all of the people from his past held some degree of negativity, and the old headmistress of the academy was far from an exception. Her words were like venom from a snake, seeping into Blink ear canals. Nothing but an insult hidden behind a question. The least Blink could was answer back with an insult. "Nah." Blink replied dryly and with small chuckle. "Nothing like the Hollywood films. But it sure beats the old life and your crummy school of nobodies." Blink then made a mad dash for the old Headmistress herself. His speed was almost like bullet out of gun. It must have helped to have his target within sprint distance.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(I played a bit of Fable 1. didn't get far though. It was a friend's game. Plus I couldn't get use to the control scheme.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:27 pm
((Well if anyone's interested, someone is starting a Fable rp that takes place after the third game and needs a Will (magic) based hero to have a balanced start.))

Amused, Delira quickly draws her pistol and fires several rounds at the charging hero.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games