Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:26 pm
Yokies

Okie dokie~ Do you know how to use torrents?
I don't know! It just happened and I was so lucky I like to rearrange my food before eating it otherwise I'd be doomed right now.
I know, right? I think my mum wants to go out for dinner tonight since my dad is out of town at a wedding and she's lonely, so I might be about to score a free meal because she owes me. She drank my drink when I was driving home without realising it was mine and I didn't want hers because I hate banana in my fruit smoothies. gonk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:26 pm
Clasela

That would be my ultimate dream. Though my potted blueberry bush is slowly making berries, I'd love to have an orange tree. A fat orange tree. 3nodding
No, I've been hearing some bad news stories from all over the world. It makes me want to live on an island by myself under no one's command.
I like to believe, more jobs would solve our problem and when everyone has a job to support themselves/family, then they can raise tax. But no.
You still don't know what happened to your money? Geez.

User Image User Image

Oh that's so cute~! How's about planting mini orange trees for starters? They bear cute little oranges as well >.< But yeah, a big orange tree would be nice and lovely.
      Very true. Well, you can chuck me at any deserted place as long as there's a library there and I'm the head librarian.
      That is true. More jobs means more people are going to start earning for themselves. But sometimes, all these things seem to be interrelated with one another. Like better educated people can perform better at their jobs, making them earn more, and allowing them to send their kids to school. So it's kind of hard focusing on one thing when everything seems so important.
      Yeah, that's how much of a failure we are. And on top of that, we're being hit by calamities left, right and center, literally.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:34 pm
Louisa Iris

I'd love to, but when we move, I'll have to leave it... Unless I can but a potted one... *Googles.* Yep, I totally can~
Haha, I hear you. I'd go anywhere as long as I have an endless supply of fabric and a sewing machine. xD
Mhm and to be better educated, you have to have money to afford it. Load of hogwash. Education should be free.
What kind of disasters? We're in fire season again so we're just about ready to pack up our important things and get ready to move if we're evacuated. But there are none close to us just yet.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:35 pm
Louisa Iris

You can be a zombie if you wanted to. XD
If you don't really use your phone then I'd be more persistent in getting that 3DS. No sense in getting something you don't have THAT much use out of if you can get something else that would be more worth the money. I mean I know a phone is important but if you don't really use it what's the point.

No the old season wasn't left without an ending. It just seems like a lot to go back and watch, now especially since the new season is starting. It seems Ash will be getting a cute Froakie. emotion_kirakira

Sure we can do that. =3 And that's fine, weekends is when most people are on anyway haha.
That more recent Willy Wonka with the dentist stuff always freaked me out lol.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:37 pm
Clasela

I used to, but not so much anymore. Haven't used them in a long time.
Oh god. gonk I can't imagine just going in for a bite and.. oh dear god I'm shaking thinking abut it, ugh.
Haha omg. Sounds like free food would definitely make up for it. I hope she takes you out. Then you can get another drink. XD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:47 pm
Clasela

I'd love to, but when we move, I'll have to leave it... Unless I can but a potted one... *Googles.* Yep, I totally can~
Haha, I hear you. I'd go anywhere as long as I have an endless supply of fabric and a sewing machine. xD
Mhm and to be better educated, you have to have money to afford it. Load of hogwash. Education should be free.
What kind of disasters? We're in fire season again so we're just about ready to pack up our important things and get ready to move if we're evacuated. But there are none close to us just yet.

User Image User Image

Hehe, someone's planning to buy one~ Mom says their fruits are really cute on the tree. She saw one in Hong Kong when they traveled there before.
      It should be yes, but who's to pay for the teachers and the other expenses?
      Well, up north we were battered by a strong typhoon. Down south, we just finished a month-long war. Center, we recently had an earthquake that destroyed one province. And in the middle of that, the government's doing an investigation on a major graft and corruption case that's amounting to almost 10 billion pesos. I'm not sure how much that is in terms of dollars, but yeah... we're in a shithole right now.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:54 pm
Yokies

You can be a zombie if you wanted to. XD
If you don't really use your phone then I'd be more persistent in getting that 3DS. No sense in getting something you don't have THAT much use out of if you can get something else that would be more worth the money. I mean I know a phone is important but if you don't really use it what's the point.

No the old season wasn't left without an ending. It just seems like a lot to go back and watch, now especially since the new season is starting. It seems Ash will be getting a cute Froakie. emotion_kirakira

Sure we can do that. =3 And that's fine, weekends is when most people are on anyway haha.
That more recent Willy Wonka with the dentist stuff always freaked me out lol.

User Image User Image

Now that's an idea I never thought of emotion_dowant Now, if only I could channel the power and make an avi out of it rofl
      Well... I dunno. It's conflicting on my part, to be honest. I kind of want a new phone (and a 3DS as well), but it's just too expensive right now (both items). And it's not that I don't really use the phone, but it's more of I'm itching to play Pokemon X more than ever. So I dunno... we're still going to work things out anyway. In the end, I just might push to not buy anything since we really need the money to pay for my parent's debt.

At least you'll be looking forward to something. I would prefer knowing that I'm behind one season than waiting for the next season to be released. At least, I get to do something during the wait.
      Well, I've never really known Ash to pick the Pokemon that I like sweatdrop But I'm guessing someone picked a Froakie too~

That is true. Yeah, let's do that 3nodding So are we gonna do some thing in it or will it be just a normal thread?
      Why? I kind of find it cool since it explained why he's so into candies~

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:56 pm
Yokies

They're pretty straightforward. Just be sure to download uTorrent. So I'll give you the link to the first Nancy Drew game I ever played. I was hooked.
It's a silent installer, like the read me says, so don't forget that!
It won't be the same... But oh well, it'll make up for it nevertheless. xD

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:03 pm
Louisa Iris

Yes, when money is not a worry again, I sure will. Then I need to buy a matching pot to match my blueberry bush.
Wealthy donators? xD Or the cheapskate government.
Oh Geez... You’d think they would spend the money on something better, like the people who are suffering from the typhoon and earthquake.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:11 pm
Louisa Iris

Sometimes it can be hard to make specific things like that. XD
Ah I see. Well in that case it might be better to just not spend any money right now if they're in debt. If you would like a new phone, then that might need to come first when they are able to spend the money for one. Is their debt large or just has to be paid soon? If you don't mind me asking.

I suppose so, but then again I don't really mind the wait. I waited for weeks during the summer for an anime I was watching to update every Saturday, it ended a few weeks ago though.
I actually picked Froakie first haha. Though I intend to play through the game with all of them.

I'm not sure, I don't know what would fit with it to be honest. XD
I suppose. I guess I just found it weird since it wasn't in the original.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:13 pm
Clasela

Alright. =3 Thank you! I can also have my husband look at it with me to help me out in case I get stuck. He's better at these things than I am. xD
I remember when my mom drank my drink. I had Mountain Dew and she had Pepsi. I just didn't want that damn Pepsi. xDD
And all I could tell her was like "you forgot you got a PEPSI MOM?" xDD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:18 pm
Yokies

No problem, let me know how you go and if you need to know anything~
Haha, it's like the opposite of my relationship. I'm the tech whiz and I have to do all the computer stuff.
Oh no, not the Mountain Dew! That's the best. But there's a distinct difference there. xD
I had a green tea and mango and mum had mango, banana and something else. How could she not taste the green tea.. D:

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:22 pm
Clasela

Alright. =3 And I'm not too terrible with technology, but he's just better with it. I trust him to do it better than I do. xD Maybe I just don't have much faith in my own abilities haha.
I love Mountain Dew haha. It's like the only Pepsi product I like. I mean I'll drink Dr. Pepper but I'd rather Mountain Dew. But yeah I was like come on mom why. xD
I don't know how, that's a strong taste. I wouldn't be able to drink it without thinking something was wrong with my drink. XD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:44 pm
Yokies

Aw, neither does Matt. He makes me buy the things he wants because he just doesn't trust himself to do it.
Me too. I don't mind Pepsi occasionally, but Mountain Dew just tastes a whole lot better. And now I'm craving Mountain Dew... dammit.
Exactly, it doesn't make sense. She does it to torment me, I swear.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:42 pm
Clasela

Aw. xD That's kind of what I do too. I'm just like "no you buy it, I'll screw up". xD
I don't like Pepsi at all. For some reason my mom loves it, but my favorite soda is Coca-cola, followed by Sprite and Mountain Dew haha. And yeah, me too. ; w;
How come you don't like banana in drinks? o: I like banana in my smoothies haha.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games