Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:41 pm
'Where am I? I'm dreaming again?' Hector thought, walking through the mist as it continued to call out to her. 'Who are you?" She asked the mist.

Hector's body began to shake as she gripped the sheet of the bed. "M-Mother!" she called out, but it wasn't her voice. It was Eviz's voice, or rather the voice of the entity. "Why did you abandon me mother? Why? Why must you now steal away my Priscilla after you abandoned me!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:52 pm
"who's there?!" He said when he heard the voice "come out damnit!" He said getting frightened by what was happening around him.
Eviz saw another figure in the distance "stop!" He ran up to it, the figure becoming clear. He stopped in his tracks "...Hector?" He said unsure if that was truly her or not.

The woman cringed when she heard her sons voice. She began to struggle, the magic taking on Eviz's characteristics and using the against her.

Liam ignored the voice, this was getting worse "keep fighting!" He said trying to contain the magic around them.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:06 am
"Who's there?" She demanded, unable to see Eviz. "Who keeps calling me!?" She called to him, walking towards him. Then he appeared to her, wearing the outfit from the ball. "Y-you again..." She muttered.

"Mother! Didn't you love me!? You abandoned me, but Priscilla... in her dream, she dove in to save me. She comforted me." The magic replied.

"She would try to save anyone in front of her. That's just how she is." John snapped. "You're not special."

"No, but she is. Beautiful, sweet, innocent Priscilla. You saw how the prince treated her, how everyone else treats her. You think she deserves such a fate? A rose such as she should only go to the deserving, and I will protect her! She is mine! You hear me! You can't have her!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:26 am
He turned Hector around, but she changed, he hair growing long and her clothing turning into a beautiful gown "Priscilla..." He said as he recalled the night "what...what are you doing here?" He asked, very surprised by her presence.

"damnit you can't force her into something like this! You think you're better then everyone if you take her away?!" Liam yelled at the voice, he could feel his stamina start to drain away, if they didn't ft this over with soon he would be of no use.

"Eviz..." The woman said, letting the tears fall from her eyes "I'm sorry sweetie..."

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:38 am
"I don't know." She replied. "I heard a voice calling me and I fell asleep and I..." She muttered when suddenly, her expression lit up. "It was you. Who are you and why have you been calling me in my sleep?" She asked, walking up to him and looking him strait in the eyes boldly.

"You think 'sorry' will fix this, mother!? Sorry will not account for the countless nights I spent amid the storms, wishing for death. I loved you. I trusted you! Why did you leave me to die!?"

Seeing the poor woman breaking down, John walked to her side and put his hands around her comfortingly. "That's enough!"

"Be quiet, slave!" The spell yelled.

"I said, that's enough! Get out of her now!" John yelled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:59 am
Eviz stared back at her "calling you?"he said, stepping back as she got closer "I haven't..I swear.." His eyes went wide when he heard another voice echo

'im sorry...'

there it was again. The voice. The one voice that he could never forget "mother..." He said, he left Hector standing there and he began to search for her "mother!" He called out, desperate to find her

"That is enough!" She yelled out when John came by her side "you thin I wanted to abandon you?! We had no choice! You wouldn't understand...and now look at what you've done!" She said

"get out of her!" Liam yelled out when he felt the magic falter slightly at the scolding. He cast the spell once more, the pale stone lighting up like the sun, it began to absorb the magic.

'no! Please don't abandon me again!' the mist yelled out to the woman, it tried to reach out for her.
The woman stared back, she slowly reached her hand out trying to grab it "Eviz..."

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:08 am
Hector blinked at his panic with surprise and said nothing. Suddenly, her head was filled with pain as the woman's voice kept crying out within her. "She's calling me back." Hector muttered before vanishing.

Hector jolted awake, breathing deeply and coughing. "T-that... felt awful..." She muttered. Though a large portion of the magic was gone, there was still quite a bit residing in her mind. She looked around and suddenly saw John and the lady and blinked. "Uh... what's going on?" She asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:17 am
Liam held the stone tightly, the magic even now kept fighting back "stop damnit!" He yelled before muttering another spell. The stone stopped, the pale color turning a tarry black, the stone cracked apart. The magic, along with the stone were destroyed.

The woman was staring at the corner of the room were the mist was, her tears were still falling "please forgive me Eviz..." She said under her breath. She stood up and bowed "I'm sorry for everything" she bowed and ran out of the room in a hurry

"NO!" Eviz yelled out as he awoke, the last thing he saw was his mother reaching out for him, he was so close...

"you'll...be fine now..." Liam said with forced breaths, he was drenched in sweat, and was completely drained. The room began to spin, his legs became weak, he hit the ground and fell unconscious.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:23 am
"Liam?" She asked, still confused about what was going on and rushed to him. "Are you ok?" She asked, using her ring to give him some of her energy.

Seeing this, John chased after her to make sure she was ok. He didn't want her to do anything rash if he could help it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:39 am
Liam barely managed to open his eyes, althought the energy she gave him was enough to keep him conscious it wasn't going to help him much "I...I'll get out of your hair..." He said forcing himself to stand, he didn't want to disturb her any longer. He slowly walked out of her quarters, each step harder then the last, he had to make it to the elders house.

The woman ran out of the ship, she stopped short of her home, she fell to her knees sobbing. The guilt she felt was stronger then ever. She wanted now more then ever to have Eviz back here with her...

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:49 am
"Idiot..." Hector muttered, feeling guilty. If not for the fact that she was too exhausted to follow him, she would have slapped him and dragged him to one of the spare beds.

John slowly walked over towards the broken woman and looked at her, wondering what he should do. When Priscilla was like this, she would beat him, but he didn't know how normal people should act. "Um..." He muttered, lightly patting her on the back. "I- I'm sure everything will be fine. I mean, he's still alive, and he was well the last time I saw him."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:12 am
Liam almost made it to the medics house "I'm not weak..." He kept saying to himself as he strained forward. He had to use his full body weight to push the door open, it slid open but he couldn't catch himself, he hit the ground like a stump.

"Liam!" The elder cried out as she ran up to aid him.

The woman stopped sobbing when John came to her, she hated having people see her like this, especially strangers. "Thank you..." She muttered quietly, she scrambled to stand up "I..I have errand to take care of.." She said before running into her home.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:28 am
John said nothing, and slowly turned to go back to the ship, but he couldn't do it. Priscilla would have chased after her to make sure she was alright, and he didn't think he could face Priscilla again if he didn't do the same. He took a deep breath before continuing to follow her. When he approached her door, he took a deep breath before knocking lightly on the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:32 am
the woman slowly pushed the door open "oh it's you..." She said letting it swing open, the light showed the her light mascara running down her cheeks "please...I know what you're trying to do, but I'm fine..." She said trying to force a smile.

[~we have to get to 900 right now! whee ]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:37 am
((Ok! ^_^ ))

"Hear me out. The person you just helped was your son's commanding officer. As of yesterday morning, he was in Ander's capital. We're heading back there soon, so if you want to come along to see him, I'm sure my commander wouldn't mind." John muttered, looking towards the ground and hoping it would help.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games