Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

TerminalHeavensRock

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:40 pm
3 Things
1) Empowerment is with an "E" xd
2) How does "TDX" translate to "Video game dicussion"? xd

3) Hi I'm Terminal xd Yes I'm a picky little a*****e 3nodding but you guys shall learn to love me, for I am emolicious!

Anyway, my real name is Eric. I'm 26 though I hardly act it :XP: I'm somewhat good being an ED advocate and being a horny bisexual man 3nodding
Well then, hope to having some fun with you all!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:47 pm
hello
i am new to this guild!  

angel_sweetheart

Ive Been Hacked lol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:58 pm
I joined the guild because I got a random invite and none of my friends were on...yet. The only thing you need to know about me is that I'll not tell you anything about me if you just ask. You'll have to figure me out when I post.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:16 pm
I'm Shannon. I like litterate discussions, art, and Japanese. I'm nearly fluent. XP  

Ulterior_Motives

Unpleasant Messiah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:30 pm
Hello, I got a random invite for this guild, so I just joined. Just like everyone else, it seems. I like literate roleplays, horror manga, and drawing. I'm a female age 14.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:47 pm
Hullo!
I was just invited
to join this guild
a few seconds ago.
Call me Rippy.
Click to learn more about Rippy.

Riptide Romance

lifeless_pixie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:54 pm
hi i'm new and i think this guild rocks...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:12 pm
uhmm, hey, thanks kindly for the invite. 3nodding heart
let's see..
name's amanda. or manda. err gseed_lacus. i'm 14 years old. i like anime, manga, RPGs, survival/horror games, and, uhh.. other genres of videogames...and stuff. and keychains. love keychains.
ehh.. i guess that's enough.
thanks again! ^^  

gseed_lacus

muleXninja

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:29 am
hi. I am a mule. BRINGER OF TOTAL GENERIC DESTRUCTION.
thank you for the invite, it certainly spiced up my dull day thanks xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:47 am
Hi I'm Kastalio, I'm 21 and I live in Austria. I like cats and birds and books and being lazy.  

Croissant 666

Beloved Sex Symbol

Pussycat_kitty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:50 am
Okey, lets start with this... My RL name would be Karen, but here I would love to be called Puss og Kitty.... I'm 19 this year and have been on gaia in whole for 2 and 1/2 year... eek I know a long time.... My intrest are ofcaurse RP and Gaia... but also cars, animals, anime, manga, drawing, singing, dancing and so muchmuch more.... but what the hell... I have no time to write that all down... I got two mules here on gaia, one is Lailayr Revena vampire and was she my first gaiaavatar... the one I started with 2 and 1/2 year ago, and the other is Darkness_live and is he not that old, he is just my safemule blaugh Somewhat a month ago I got hacked bigtime... on my last accont Pussycat_pretty and all my things taken and then she was locked.... So I had to make a new one and thanks to my thinking I had enought gold to buy almost all back... but that ment not that much gold was left and well I have been questing since then, I got all what I had and alot more now... And I have no ide if you care or not... but hey... this is my gaia story  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:22 am
i got randomly pmed to join, so here i am. i'm killua, 17 years old, and i like a whole bunch of things. anime, rp, D&D, all kinds of videogames, manga, and a lot more but i'm too tired to write it all down.  

killualori

5,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

HottieCakes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:08 pm
I'm new in this guild. So hi all. PM me if you want...or not. either way lol. OK, see ya around everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:59 pm
Hi, I'm Stef, I'm 23, and I was randomly invited. Weekdays I work at an IT reseller, and weekends I hit stuff with sticks. I can't think of anything else to say right now, but I'm sure I will at some point.  

Asta the Broken

Hygienic Sex Symbol

3,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

ChirpingGlory

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:53 pm
I'm Chirp and I can say Watermelon backwards.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games