Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:22 pm
"Thats amzing. If you would like you could have that room."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:54 pm
Tiger wanders around the streets practicing pickpocketing like Zack told her to while eating candy wonder what he's doing... she goes to the wandering star cafe and drops off her goods and starts wandering not doing anything or going anywhere specific.

((here i am CrAzI pSyChOtIc PyRo! i is here at your request))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:48 pm
Zephyr walked into his room and noticed a Y shaped hole in the wall. He squated down and looked into the hole. A stick was wedged in there so he picked it out with a metal bar found on the ground nearbye him. Zephyr flipped the Y shaped bar around in his hands. On the back was a strange symbol writing he could not understand. "Ill ask Zack and Hibiki tomarrow." he said to himself. He melded his wings into his spine and balanced his staff against the wall. He plopped on the bed, blew out his candle, and nodded off.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:17 am
Lufu was lying on the roof of the mansion, gazing contentedly at the stars overhead. The others had gone out apparently, he wasn't sure where, but he wasn't worried about it. He was certain that they would all be back eventualy. He began singing softly, a song with no apparent words, but it was more than just a tune. The air around him was vibrating gently, emmiting a low-toned thrumming sound.  

Sceadu Phoenix

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:43 am
Kiom'e smiled when Zephyr told her she can have that room, then she left saying she'll be back again soon. 'I still am wondering why this place would appeal to him,' she muttered to herself when she was walking to the park. 'I understand it's quaint looks, but for a druman? Shouldn't he be more worried on turning back to normal?' where the questions running through her mind as she started climbing up her tree in the park.

(( xd yay, people are on. !! SQWEEEEEEEEE !! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:14 am
Zephyr woke up and started thinking about his powers." i guess being a druman isnt that bad. Come to think about it ive grown to like these powers. I could help people no matter what they think of me." Zephyr walked to the main chamber and then to the training room. I guess i could practice wih my transformation and fireballs in here but not my full attack. thought Zephyr. He walked to a wall and tunneled under ground to a pasture outsid te city. He took some scrap metal from the sanctuary and made a trap door. He now had a place to train for himself. "Finally" he said aloud, "a place to train my greatest attacks." He placed two fingers in the shape of a peace sign on his mouth and a burst of flame flew from his mouth. He then created two fire balls and then fused them making a bigger fireball. He kept fusing fireballs until he had a giant fire ball. He held it high above his head then flew a few kilometer high up from the ground then slammed the firball into the ground creating a huge crater. "ill fill that up later" He returned to his room and drifted off to sleep.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:42 am
Zack snapped out of his trance and noticed he had slept in a corner of Zephyr's house. He got up quickly and dusted himself off. "How the hell..."He asked himself. "ok, I should get back home and take a shower. Im covered in dust and who knows what else..." He shuddered at the thought of what had been in this house Zephyr called his sanctuary. He walked past a few rooms and headed for the back door.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:47 am
Zephyr woke up and grabbed his staff. He strapped his staff onto his back then felt in his pocket for the Y bar. He found it then stuffed it back in his pocket. Zephyr jumped out of the sanctuary through the well and flew to Zack's mansion. He landed on Zack's balcony and heard running water so he decided to wait for him to come out.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:51 am
Zack stepped out of his personal shower rubbing a towl over his head. He had worn his robe instead of a basic towel. Of course living in the life of luxury your not going to be like others. He looked over to the balcony windows and walked outside to meet Zephyr. He shut the doors behind him and flapped his wings a bit to rid the water from them. "Oh, Hello Zephyr."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:54 am
"Hey Zack," Zephyr took the Y bar from his pocket and handed it to Zack,"Do you know what this means" Zephyr pointed at the symbols.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:58 am
Ty is suprised to find herself in a park "i guess i just need a little more nature in my life" her skin starts to tingle and she looks around appearing as calm as she can even though her heart feels like it is going to explode and her mind screams at her to run from the demon that she feels is near.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:08 pm
Zack looked at the Y and tilted his head to the side. "I'll look it up for you, but right now i have to get dressed and all."

((I have to go for a bit. I'll be back in a bit ^^))  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:56 pm
( sorry we had a power surge) (AND i had to clean my room.. Haven why do u play a boy on the Rp)

Zephyr flipped his hair out of his face. "Alright ioll be at my house just fly over there and tell me once you figure it out." Zepyr jumped backwards off the balcony and flew to his house.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:01 pm
((oh really? strange. Why do I play a boy? why is that a problem? Should it be that girls always play a girl character?))

Zack sighed and got dressed quickly and made his way to the library in his house and pulled some books off the shelf and began to search about the item.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:09 pm
(i was just wondering. Im trying to create a new dream avatar but it wont post it in my profile.)

Zephyr landed next to the well then hopped in. He searched around for something to do. He went to the training room and enflamed his staff. He started slamming dummies with his staff lighting them with his fire. He absorbed the flames then started again.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games