Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:10 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Deruku laughed nervously, even if it DID hurt. "Ya, I didn't think about that.. Which reminds me, how bad do you want a heart? I'll help you, no matter the cost, because you've saved my life a few times before."

"All I need right now," He finished up and tied it and reached down to her face and kissed her cheek. "Is you..."

Deruku wrapped her arms around Zexion's neck, and gave him a peck on the lips. "Me too.."

Zexion smiled and then back away. "Now, I bet your back feels really warm and painful, but with the fan on, it might help." Zexion turned he fan on and placed the pils by her bed side. "Take two of these a day. It's helps the pain of the wound. There might be some side affects from the meds, but it will help." Zexion also put a trashcan on the ground next to her. "I think you might know for what that's for." He smiled a little.

"Oh.. Ya, thanks.." She smile slightly, and looked over at the bottle of pills. Deruku lay down and pulled the blankets up, then closed her eyes. "If you need help getting a heart, I'll help anytime, 'kay?"

Zexion moved her hair that was in her way of her face. "Alright, I'll do so." Zexion got up and headed for the door. "Goodnight."

Deruku sighed, "Goodnight to you too"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:13 pm
aura woke up in the hall her arm was bleeding from the engry blast she fell back down she was too weak to get up she heard some one past by so she tried to call out for help but air just came out she closed her eyes and rested a bit more she raised her non-bleeding arm up to her head "ouch man i need help" she tought to her self as she lie lonely on the floor by the ex-bodies of xildin and sa'i'x "my past friends become myy enemy? what is happing?" she thought long and hard on it but still layed in the hall she looked out the hall window "its getting dark every one is probly asleep" her thoughts suddnly stoped as she driffted off in to a deep sleep  

l o v e s y d n e y

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:46 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
aura woke up in the hall her arm was bleeding from the engry blast she fell back down she was too weak to get up she heard some one past by so she tried to call out for help but air just came out she closed her eyes and rested a bit more she raised her non-bleeding arm up to her head "ouch man i need help" she tought to her self as she lie lonely on the floor by the ex-bodies of xildin and sa'i'x "my past friends become myy enemy? what is happing?" she thought long and hard on it but still layed in the hall she looked out the hall window "its getting dark every one is probly asleep" her thoughts suddnly stoped as she driffted off in to a deep sleep

((Hint: USE PUNCTUATION AND AT LEAST SPELL CHECK! You're lucky I understood that stare ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:47 pm
aura woke up in the hall her arm was bleeding from the engry blast. She fell back down she was too weak to get up she heard some one past by so she tried to call out for help but air just came out.

She closed her eyes and rested a bit more she raised her non-bleeding arm up to her head "ouch man i need help,"

She tought to her self as she lie lonely on the floor by the ex-bodies of xildin and sa'i'x "my past friends become myy enemy? what is happing?" she thought long and hard on it but still layed in the hall.

She looked out the hall window "its getting dark every one is probly asleep" her thoughts suddnly stoped as she driffted off in to a deep sleep
[better?]  

l o v e s y d n e y

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:07 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Deruku wrapped her arms around Zexion's neck, and gave him a peck on the lips. "Me too.."

Zexion smiled and then back away. "Now, I bet your back feels really warm and painful, but with the fan on, it might help." Zexion turned he fan on and placed the pils by her bed side. "Take two of these a day. It's helps the pain of the wound. There might be some side affects from the meds, but it will help." Zexion also put a trashcan on the ground next to her. "I think you might know for what that's for." He smiled a little.

"Oh.. Ya, thanks.." She smile slightly, and looked over at the bottle of pills. Deruku lay down and pulled the blankets up, then closed her eyes. "If you need help getting a heart, I'll help anytime, 'kay?"

Zexion moved her hair that was in her way of her face. "Alright, I'll do so." Zexion got up and headed for the door. "Goodnight."

Zexion turned the light out and closed the door from behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:14 pm
Marluxia: He sat there on a bar stool watching the young Nobody on the ground. Xeggr had his hand over his chest and was moaning with pain. Marluxia got uo and kicked him on the side pretty lightly. "Wake up, I'm sick of your crying." He walked to the other side of the bar.
Xeggr opened his eyes to find himself on the ground. He was still in pain and his eyes were still very blood shotted. He got up, limpingly, and still had his hand over his chest with a firm grip over his long coat. "Where is she?" he asked in a deep, dark voice, still having his same tone of vocals as normal.
Mar: "You mean Nymph? She went to find some help with your heart there.
Xeg: "Who is she trying to find?"
Mar: "Zexion, I believe he's upstairs though."
Xeggr aleady started to leave.
Marluxia was looking down cleaning a glass. "I wouldn't try to move hotshot. You'd probably be gone by the time you reached the top of the stairs."
Xeggr stopped and looked down having his hand on the side of the doorway leaning upon it. "What do you want?"
Mar: He smirked with glee. "Let's just say...a bargain."
Xeggr looked over at him with smirk as well. "You havn't changed either have ya?"
Xeggr tunred leaning against the wall staring over at Marluxia for an offer. "What's your offer?"
Mar: "I heal you wound and I take your girl." he still a a graceful smirk across his face.
Xeg: "Nope, won't accept."
Mar: "Pitty. It seems the one who has more then an average Nobody is denying his largest offer. How are you going to live?"
Xeggr stood his ground and looking in a normal state now. "I could take your soul from you." he had his head slightly up having a slighly crazy/dark smile across his face."
Mar: "Is that a challenge?"
Xeg: "Maybe."
Marluxia hopped over the bar counter and summoned his scythe. "You know that your going to loose right?"
Xeg: "I already have..."  

FallenLight262

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:24 pm
Larxene continued to look around  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:27 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion turned the light out and closed the door from behind him.

Deruku fell asleep, her dreams hit her faster this time.
"I can see you, Deruku" Some voice said.
She stopped walking, and stood there, frozen. She was in the old house again, the long hallway, with doors on every side, and the ruined walls. Deruku suddenly turned around to see only the front door, which was almost off the hinges.
"But no one's here!" She shouted, then heard the crows fly away from the noise. "Stupid imagination.." Deruku muttered softly.
"Oh, imagination.. Is it now? I think not"
A figure wearing a black cloak, now stood before her.
"Still think it's your imagination?" It said angrily.
Deruku's hands were shaking by her sides.

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:30 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
aura woke up in the hall her arm was bleeding from the engry blast. She fell back down she was too weak to get up she heard some one past by so she tried to call out for help but air just came out.

She closed her eyes and rested a bit more she raised her non-bleeding arm up to her head "ouch man i need help,"

She tought to her self as she lie lonely on the floor by the ex-bodies of xildin and sa'i'x "my past friends become myy enemy? what is happing?" she thought long and hard on it but still layed in the hall.

She looked out the hall window "its getting dark every one is probly asleep" her thoughts suddnly stoped as she driffted off in to a deep sleep
[better?]

((You didn't have ta re-type it gonk ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:31 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx

[better?]

((You didn't have ta re-type it gonk ))

[i didnt i just respaced it]  

l o v e s y d n e y

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:34 pm
FallenLight262
Marluxia: He sat there on a bar stool watching the young Nobody on the ground. Xeggr had his hand over his chest and was moaning with pain. Marluxia got uo and kicked him on the side pretty lightly. "Wake up, I'm sick of your crying." He walked to the other side of the bar.
Xeggr opened his eyes to find himself on the ground. He was still in pain and his eyes were still very blood shotted. He got up, limpingly, and still had his hand over his chest with a firm grip over his long coat. "Where is she?" he asked in a deep, dark voice, still having his same tone of vocals as normal.
Marluxia was looking down cleaning a glass. "I wouldn't try to move hotshot. You'd probably be gone by the time you reached the top of the stairs."
Xeggr stopped and looked down having his hand on the side of the doorway leaning upon it. "What do you want?"
Xeggr looked over at him with smirk as well. "You havn't changed either have ya?"
Xeggr tunred leaning against the wall staring over at Marluxia for an offer. "What's your offer?"
Mar: "I heal you wound and I take your girl." he still a a graceful smirk across his face.
Mar: "Pitty. It seems the one who has more then an average Nobody is denying his largest offer. How are you going to live?"
Xeggr stood his ground and looking in a normal state now. "I could take your soul from you." he had his head slightly up having a slighly crazy/dark smile across his face."
Marluxia hopped over the bar counter and summoned his scythe. "You know that your going to loose right?"

((xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx, do ya mind being Marluxia?))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:38 pm
FallenLight262
FallenLight262

((xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx, do ya mind being Marluxia?))

((Nope ^^ You can just call me Sam. It's easier to type, and it's my name lol))
"What have you lost? I, on the other hand, have no heart. I have nothing left to loose.. For now" Marluxia smirked.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:39 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx

[better?]

[ gonk *ingored* gonk ]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:41 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx

[better?]

[ gonk *ingored* gonk ]

((I'm sleeping mrgreen ))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:51 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx

[better?]

[ gonk *ingored* gonk ]

((I'm sleeping mrgreen ))

[fine im adding axel!]
axel opened the door and slamed it over witch happened to be where aura's head was she slamed it once and then twice.

he looked behind the door and saw aura and snuck out the door and exzamed what happened

there was a large blood spot on her head from where he slamed the door and saw her arm he picked her up and brang her down to the bar but found out it was full *lol the hard way  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games