Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:06 pm
Mia knocked one more time and opened the door. She stuck her head in. "Hun?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:02 pm
zepherion
Mia knocked one more time and opened the door. She stuck her head in. "Hun?"
(I hate to make you re-do everything, especially after I'm the one who dragged you in here but:
Mr.Ownage
During a pause in his play to write, Darek heard a sound. At first he was puzzled, but as he drifted back to reality he realized it was someone knocking on his door. Leaning his guitar against a wall he walked over to the door and opened it. "Mia!" he said, surprised, "Done sight-seeing already?"

CainZeros

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:17 am
(No problem! I'll act like I did none of that!)

Mia walked in after hugging Marcus. "Well, not exactly....sort of. I decided that I should get myself a part time job. So I'm going to apply as a chef at this small restaurant." Mia looked at her watch. " That was a beautiful song. But it's not complete yet, right?" Mia hugged Marcus again. "I'm very sorry, but I have to get back to that restaurant before the job gets taken." Mia waved and ran out the door and out of the mansion.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:45 pm
Ayu sat in her room, painting again. She had down a girl crying with no one helping her. SHe sighed, knowing why she was painting this instead of her happy pictures she normally does.

Kyo slipped in, closing the double doors and laid on the bed beside her, his eyes closed. "I'm sorry...really Artemis...they distroyed all my files there so you had no way of knowing that I wasn't dead." Kyo tilted his head and looked up at her.

Ayu mumbled something and closed her eyes, putting the paint brush down. "Please Kyo....no more of it...I just want to forget it...please."

Kyo sat up and hugged her, taking the paint brush from her. He painted in a boy knealing next to her and hugging her. "Be happy....seriously."

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:24 pm
Darek laughed and shook his head. Classic Mia, he thought, Get settled in as quickly as possible. Suddenly music comes from his cell phone, Ozzy Osbourne's "Not Going Away". Jon was calling. He picked up the phone.

"Dude," Jon said, "Draconus, where the hell are you?"

"In Tokyo living with my girlfriend and a couple mutual friends of ours. And my name's Darek."

"New name? Girlfriend? In Tokyo? What the hell's going on?"

"It's a long story, just call Zakk and Dan and get your asses over here."

"Damn dude, you better explain this s**t when we get there."

"I will. I just don't really have the time right now, especially since I need to actually find out the address and get my phone bills sent here and such."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:56 pm
Ayu walked down the hallway, laughing and talking to Kyo. She heard some of Darek's converstation shrugging. "Oh well..." She slid down the banister and walked outside, leaving Kyo sitting on the bottom step.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:27 pm
Mia got to the restaurant and waved to the lady at the counter. "Hello? Um, I would like to see the manager please? I have a resume and I...uh...I'd like to apply for a job here." Mia gulped. The lady nodded and went into the kitchen and brought the manager.

He took the resume and looked at it. He waved for her to come to a table. The restaurant wasn't very busy.

"So, have you ever worked at a restaurant before?" Mia nodded. "Sort of. I worked as a waitress at a diner I think." The manager nodded. "So, I suppose you'd like to apply as a waitress here, then?" Mia shook her head. "Um, cook, actually." He nodded. Then he started interviewing Mia. After an hour or so the manager stood up and shook Mia's hand. "Ok, I'll get back to you. Expect a call around 3:00 tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:20 pm
Tiger lies on her bed, wondering of other people in other places. Suddenly a name pops into her head. "Zikomo... Who are you?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:09 pm
Mia walked back to the mansion. She went to her room to feed Ginger. Ginger was asleep on her bed. Mia lied down beside her and snuggled her cat. "Ugh, what a busy and boring day. How was your day, Ginger?" Ginger purred and stretched and then curled up again. "Tiring I guess?" Mia stroked her cat and went to sleep.

(Sorry! I might not post because I'm busy with the Halloween event.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:12 pm
"Could ask Ayu I suppose... I dunno if she would say though..." She mumbles nearly incoherently to herself. Ty gets up and starts searching through her bag. "Gimme my Rin-Rin! To much stuff..." She says as she starts yanking everything out of her bag until she re-discovers a smaller, floppy mouse stuffy. She looks around before she takes it away from her bag and lies on her bed with it. She holds it in the air in front of her, face towards her. Tiger stares at it, taking in every feature from the white fur, to the black eyes and nose.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:51 pm
Ayu wandering around her room, moving her black leather couch around. "Hmm...that goes there." She pushed it more and looked.

"No i say over there." Kyo pointed and started moving it again.

Masaru walked into Ty's room and looked at the asrew clothes. "You ok Ty?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:01 pm
Tiger jumps and burries her stuffed animalunder her already messy blankets. "Uh... Yea... You scared me, wasn't listening." She blushes, realizing her room was not like the others. Ty looks at Masaru. "Did you want something?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:48 pm
Masaru laughs. "No I heard you talking."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:10 pm
"Oh... I guess i didn't realize that I was thinking out loud." She grins, willing her blush to go away. "Did my room make you think that something was wrong?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:07 am
"No....just that all the noise had me concerned..." Masaru stopped and pointed to the ceiling. You could here Ayu and Kyo talking some. "In this house I can here everything. I'll see you later." He walked out the door swiftly, closing the door behind him.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff