Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:28 pm
.Ty sits for a bit longer before standing up and walking in circles. She goes through her things, checking for all of her items. Re-assured she puts her few things away, nearly dropping her blinding powder, and opening her door and walking to Mia's room. She looks in, then leans against the door and watches Mia clean up for a minute with a look on her face like she knows something.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:13 pm
"I had to do it." She looked at Mia. "He was trying to have sexual contact with me and ughh...." Ayu shivered so badly her whole body seemed to bend in ways humans or anyother animal could.  

Maha clone

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:50 pm
In the state of sleep a mind fades into a land of dreams. A place built on both fantasy and reality, imagination and memories. So it is that only cretain forms can handle certain dreams. Tonight his mind reached back into his hidden past. His form began to change from animal to human with a series of pops and creaking noises as muscles and bones shifted and changed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:01 pm
Mia giggled at what Ayu had said. Mia mopped up the rest of the blood and took the bucket in her other hand. Mia almost bumped into Ty as she was walking out.

"Oh, hi Ty! Just cleaning up." Mia yawned. "But after I put these stuff away, I'm going to sleep. I have to wake up early tomorrow."  

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Ty freezes the contents of the bucket, then grabs ahold of the handle where it was starting to get cold. "I will take it and dispose of it. One way or another." She says still grinning. Tiger pulls the bucket away and starts to walk downstairs when she turns around. "Get some sleep, and I could have frozen that out of the floor." She turns around and heads outside.
Tiger walks to a tree and starts sending shards of bloodfilled ice into the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:22 am
Mia smiled. "Thank you, Ty!" Mia closed the door and lied down in her bed. "Hm, she's right. That would've saved me so much time!" Mia closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Hector also went upstairs and into his room. It was a little dusty but cozy. Hector yawned and went to sleep.

(Oh, and if you guys want, you can control Hector too.)  

zepherion

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:36 am
In the midst of his dream Nakhti began to speak broken phrases.

"...reporting in..... eight of them visible...... could smell more.... frontal attack formations... evacuate him.... with my life sir.... come with me...."

Nakhti began to breath harder.

".... out of here..... they'll hold em off..... stick close..... no time...... they're striking..... main force..... stay ahead.... some one broke through..... keep moveing...... know where to go.... i'll hold them off....."

((Next post is going to take place from the dream xD.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:16 pm
Mia woke up very very early in the morning. It was probably around 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning since it was still dark out. Mia decided she might as well get ready. She brushed her hair and put on her boots and her armour.

"I wonder what could be up there? Maybe something really important...or maybe...something creepy.....or something weird." Mia shrugged and opened her window. She put her elbows on the windowsill and looked out the window. The statue at the top of the monument could be seen from anywhere in the town.  

zepherion

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:08 pm
((Inside Nakhti's Dream.))

Nakhti looked behind him as the man faded into the darkness of the trees. Drawing his flame blade Nakhti faced the presuers. With a single thought he ignited his blade melting the snow near him. Listening closely he could hear the soft crunching of snow approaching him. Three figures emerged from the darkness of the trees into the clearing.

"Got tired of running boy?"

The first said in a rough voice. Nakhti could not see thier faces for they were behind masks that looked like human skulls.

"No I figured I'd slow down and kill you now."

The man signaled to the smallest masked member.

"Such cocky talk for an imputent child."

The short man ran forward through the snow at incredible speed. Six blades came out of each of his hands. Two claws from between each knuckle extended about seven inches out of his hands. Before the man got a chance to use said claws Nakhti ran forward at the man sliding under his legs at the last second he spun the blade over his head effectivly cutting the man off at the knee caps. Standing up and looking down and the man now screaming in pain he firmly placed his burning blade in the mans throught watching the life extinguish from the mans eyes.

"Its not cocky talk if I can back it up."

Giving a signal to the second man the first masked man gave an errie growl. The second man dint even get a chance to draw his weapon. Nakhti ripped a blade out of the corpses hand and threw it through the second mans throught. A gurgleing noise issued from the man and blood leaked out from under his mask as he fell face first into the snow holding his throught. In seconds all was quiet again as the second man died. Nakhti pointed his burning blade at the masked mans throught.

"Quit sending weaklings to finish me off."

The masked man gave a dark chuckle as he drew two blades that seemed to emit darkness.

"As you wish brat."

Nakhti and the masked Man launched at each other over the snow. Rightwhen they collid with a thunderous explosion Nakhti jerked awake with a yelp.

((End dream sequence.))

Nakhti was breathing hard holding his hands to his eyes trying to hold onto his dream. What dose it mean damnit...... Looking out the window Nakhti asessed that it was realy early in the morning.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:45 pm
"Well look who is awake." Ayu's velvety voice lingered in the air as she walked out of the shadows. "You talk in your sleep did you know that?" She her crimson eyes gleamed as her sharp white eye teeth slowly shown once she smiled fully.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:10 pm
Mia had finished getting ready and decided to go down and have breakfast before she left for the monument. When Mia got down there she saw a girl cleaning the tables. Also, the manager wasn't there. Mia waved to the girl.

"Hi! Um, where'd the manager go?" When the girl turned around, she noticed that she looked a little older than she did, about 22.

"Oh, that old coot? He retired. He announced last night that this job is just too much for him. He also said it's too dangerous." Mia thought back to last night. "Oh, but I'm the new manager. I'm his niece. My name is Jessie." Mia shook her hand and sat down at a table.

"Nice to meet you. Um, do you think I could have some breakfast?" Jessie smiled. "Sure, I'll whip you up some eggs and toast." Jessie went into the kitchen and Mia yawned.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:45 pm
Nakhti looked over at the door he left open.

"A past one cannot remember can haunt one all the same."

Getting out of bed and not even bothering to change his clothes. Got nothing to change into anyways.[I/} Nakhti walked by Ayu and down the hall.

"Damn I'm hungry I hope breakfast is nice and big. Eh if not i can buy a fish they taste good cooked or not."

NakhtiChaos

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:18 am
Ayu shook her head. "We don't have that privelage." She smiled, her white teeth shining again. "This is wonderful....someone to play with." She chuckled and walked out, her blue hair swaying alittle.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:45 pm
Tiger walks inside without her previous nights guise on, but wrapped around her arm instead of her glove is a peice of her jacket's sleeve. "Morning Mia" she says stretching, careful not to knock her arm wrap off or let it slip. "How was your night?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:27 pm
"ya'll actually sleep?" Ayu sat down and put her feet up on the table, leaning back.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games