Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:01 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

Oh well. >.<

I'm a Guild personality, sort of, so inevitably I'm a favored target. >.<

That's the game for ya.

Not sure if me falling will affect anyone else though. x.X

You aren't the only favored target.
Oppo ..... the Fearless Leader.... will not be able to slither much longer. He will need a medic! xd

Yep. He's one of the faces of the game itself. gonk And somehow I still went before him. o.o

Well..... perhaps once the leaders are gone ...-snickers-....all those other goody two shoes will realize it is better to follow the stronger leadership of the dark side.

Pfft. The leadership of the dark side is characterized by self-destruction. >.<

Not a strong foundation. >.<

-scowls at him- I am going to rat you out to Abhorra and Big Daddy! We'll see what they have to say about your attitude.
-huffs turning on her heels ..... smirks as she gets to the door.... tosses a smoke bomb in the room closing the door behind her and holds it tight so he can't get out- twisted

I'm pretty sure those two aren't much of an exception. @n@

It's simple fact, really. >.<

@.@ Luckily, I'm NinjaSpiderKay...
...and are in my own part of the Temple...
of which I'm the tech lackey that runs things. @.@  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:18 pm
Kay9214

hi Kay...how ya doing??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:20 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214

hi Kay...how ya doing??

Hey there Sky.

I'm doing alright, I guess.

You?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:31 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

hi Kay...how ya doing??

Hey there Sky.

You?

me..I am so very tired and equally disappointed..we went to the house again and it was broken into again.....we put padlocks on the doors this time and I hope it will keep whoever has been going in out.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:34 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

hi Kay...how ya doing??

Hey there Sky.

You?

me..I am so very tired and equally disappointed..we went to the house again and it was broken into again.....we put padlocks on the doors this time and I hope it will keep whoever has been going in out.......

That's terrible. >.<

People suck. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:57 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

hi Kay...how ya doing??

Hey there Sky.

You?

That's terrible. >.<

People suck. D:

yeah..so depressing...

your are very right there....they ransacked the back room again..I don't know what they are looking for there is nothing of real value in the house....all they did was make a bigger mess of what was already a big mess.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:55 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

hi Kay...how ya doing??

Hey there Sky.

You?

That's terrible. >.<

People suck. D:

yeah..so depressing...

your are very right there....they ransacked the back room again..I don't know what they are looking for there is nothing of real value in the house....all they did was make a bigger mess of what was already a big mess.......

...I'd go all Home Alone and electrify the doors. -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey there Sky.

You?

That's terrible. >.<

People suck. D:

yeah..so depressing...

that would be a great idea but for one problem.....no power....been off all this time...thinking about having it turned back on then only using it when we are there....know that will not keep anyone out but sure will give us light to work by....of noy thinking to straight at the moment..so very tired........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:03 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey there Sky.

You?

That's terrible. >.<

People suck. D:

yeah..so depressing...

that would be a great idea but for one problem.....no power....been off all this time...thinking about having it turned back on then only using it when we are there....know that will not keep anyone out but sure will give us light to work by....of noy thinking to straight at the moment..so very tired........

Car battery?

Could you switch of the breaker or something to keep the ambient cost down while you're away?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:16 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's terrible. >.<

People suck. D:

yeah..so depressing...

Car battery?

Could you switch of the breaker or something to keep the ambient cost down while you're away?

that is what I was thinking...my friend I must say as before this was a depressing trip and I am weary now...so I say nighters to you and you my friend have a good one......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:23 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's terrible. >.<

People suck. D:

yeah..so depressing...

Car battery?

that is what I was thinking...my friend I must say as before this was a depressing trip and I am weary now...so I say nighters to you and you my friend have a good one......

Good night. D:

I hope things get better.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:05 pm
Kay9214

how is it going for you my friend??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:06 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214

Alright, I suppose.

How are you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:29 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Alright, I suppose.

How are you?

I suppose that is good...

doing ok myself...still tired but ok..these trips always wear me out...and it seems like we really don't get enough done...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:32 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Alright, I suppose.

How are you?

I suppose that is good...

doing ok myself...still tired but ok..these trips always wear me out...and it seems like we really don't get enough done...

Oh yeah? :c
Well, keep chipping and it's bound to get done, at least. sweatdrop  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games