Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:17 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
"Hey Nemu? Wanna go eat? I'll make you something to make you feel better." Shun said, hoping this will cheer her up.

-she smiled, wiping the tears away- yes, but ....can you make breakfast this time?

"Sure." Shun said smiling as he got up and headed for the kitchen.

-she walked behind him, holding onto his arm like a scared little sister would with her older brother-

Shun gave her a worried look as they entered the kitchen. He sat her down and smiled. "Wait here." He said and got ingrdients to make omelets and french toast.

-she smiled-.........-she stayed quiet, knowing normally, she would be making the food for him-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:19 pm
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12

Mio:Blackheart i havent seen you ever silce i got kidnab

-gently shakes the mysterious girls hand- nice to meet you....blackheart, i believe she said your name was.....now mio.....answer him, id like to know how you feel

Mio:Nemiga i dont want to be your gf
Nemiga:What! sad

-he stood quietly-..............are you sure mio.............you may not get another chance..........

Mio:yes im sure i dont love Nemiga
Blackheart:you made the right choise Mio...well you wait for a min
*Blackheart hits Nemiga and thows him out the window*
Blackheart:there the tasch is taken out

-chuckles, i sit on mio's bed, my legs hanging over the side-....im.....im really happy you didnt leave me...mio-he gave her a smile-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:21 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*steps foreward until im about an inch away from the weapon.placing my hand on it between me and it, looks up at you solemnly*
please tell me.

....a glyph....the seal of the flawed legion............i find them, we'll....me and my brothers will be in possession of two of the legions

*smiles*
let me help.

i told you, i dont want you getting involved.............

*laughs*
im involved already because you told me.
*pushes the halberd to the side, walking towards you*
and i want to help.

.....damn, you and your logic...........well, its hard to find, it could be buried, but...my senses tell me its somewhere in this area, members of my clan are finely tuned to find the glyphs

*giggles*
now i know you dont mean that
*kisses you on the cheek*
and...so it's definitely in this area?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:21 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
"Hey Nemu? Wanna go eat? I'll make you something to make you feel better." Shun said, hoping this will cheer her up.

-she smiled, wiping the tears away- yes, but ....can you make breakfast this time?

-she walked behind him, holding onto his arm like a scared little sister would with her older brother-

Shun gave her a worried look as they entered the kitchen. He sat her down and smiled. "Wait here." He said and got ingrdients to make omelets and french toast.

-she smiled-.........-she stayed quiet, knowing normally, she would be making the food for him-

Shun started to hum a tune as he grated the cheese in the egg and started to beat it to make it fluffy. He watched the toast on the stove and flipped them when they turned brown. While the omelet was beginning to form, he got the french toast; which was ready; on a plate and put them on the table by Nemu and went back to the omelets.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:22 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*smiles*
let me help.

*laughs*
and i want to help.

.....damn, you and your logic...........well, its hard to find, it could be buried, but...my senses tell me its somewhere in this area, members of my clan are finely tuned to find the glyphs

*giggles*

-he points at four small red markers with a bright red slame on the top, forming a very small box-......somewhere in thjier, the closer the markers are, the brighter the flame is, but if you set them directly on top of the marker, the flame turns blue  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:24 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun started to hum a tune as he grated the cheese in the egg and started to beat it to make it fluffy. He watched the toast on the stove and flipped them when they turned brown. While the omelet was beginning to form, he got the french toast; which was ready; on a plate and put them on the table by Nemu and went back to the omelets.

-she smiled, her fave turning red with blush as the scent of the french toast drove her crazy, it smelled absolutely delicious, instantly, she had forgotten completely about the dream-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:24 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*smiles*
let me help.

*laughs*
and i want to help.

*giggles*

-he points at four small red markers with a bright red slame on the top, forming a very small box-......somewhere in thjier, the closer the markers are, the brighter the flame is, but if you set them directly on top of the marker, the flame turns blue

that's helpful! okay...
*looks at the halberd*
do you really need that out?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:26 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*laughs*
and i want to help.

*giggles*

that's helpful! okay...
*looks at the halberd*
-he shows off a bit by twisting the halberd in the air, and bringing the hilt dopwn to the ground, it disappears- no.......but i like to have it out ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:29 pm
Shun finished the omelets and puts one in front of Nemu along with some orange juice. "Here you go. Hope ya like it." Shun said as he sat down and started to eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:30 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12

Mio:Blackheart i havent seen you ever silce i got kidnab

-gently shakes the mysterious girls hand- nice to meet you....blackheart, i believe she said your name was.....now mio.....answer him, id like to know how you feel

-he stood quietly-..............are you sure mio.............you may not get another chance..........

-chuckles, i sit on mio's bed, my legs hanging over the side-....im.....im really happy you didnt leave me...mio-he gave her a smile-

*Mio smile back and thinks i her head Mio:he going to be sad when he fines out a boy form my old town is cameing because he love me*  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
blessedheart
Shun finished the omelets and puts one in front of Nemu along with some orange juice. "Here you go. Hope ya like it." Shun said as he sat down and started to eat.

-she smiled as she took a bite, she got up and sat next to shun- it tastes great ^^  
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*laughs*
and i want to help.

*giggles*

that's helpful! okay...
*looks at the halberd*
-he shows off a bit by twisting the halberd in the air, and bringing the hilt dopwn to the ground, it disappears- no.......but i like to have it out ^^

*takes your hand and laughs*
silly.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:32 pm
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12

*Mio smile back and thinks i her head Mio:he going to be sad when he fines out a boy form my old town is cameing because he love me*

.........mio.......i have some bad news.............  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:34 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*giggles*

that's helpful! okay...
*looks at the halberd*

*takes your hand and laughs*
silly.

-smiles as i feel your hand in mine-........a ominous gust of wind conjured by sev forces the dirt to move, revealing a stone tablet in the ground-.....wait........somethings not right........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:35 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled as she took a bite, she got up and sat next to shun- it tastes great ^^

"I'm glad you like it." Shun said happily as het bit into his toast.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games