Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:41 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

how is it going for you my friend??

Alright, I suppose.

How are you?

I suppose that is good...

doing ok myself...still tired but ok..these trips always wear me out...and it seems like we really don't get enough done...

Oh yeah? :c
Well, keep chipping and it's bound to get done, at least. sweatdrop

yeah that is all we can do...it just would be easier if my brother was a better house keeper....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:58 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

how is it going for you my friend??

Alright, I suppose.

How are you?

doing ok myself...still tired but ok..these trips always wear me out...and it seems like we really don't get enough done...

yeah that is all we can do...it just would be easier if my brother was a better house keeper....

Yeah. >.<

Good luck.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:06 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Alright, I suppose.

How are you?

Yeah. >.<

Good luck.

thanks...we have decided that we need to do some cleaning so we can tell what is what...boy the place is a real mess....I would go crazy if I had to live there.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:22 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Alright, I suppose.

How are you?

Yeah. >.<

Good luck.

thanks...we have decided that we need to do some cleaning so we can tell what is what...boy the place is a real mess....I would go crazy if I had to live there.....

Yeah, it could be worse though. >.<

All the messy houses I know are lived in. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:29 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Yeah. >.<

Good luck.

that does not sound good...I know ours is not the neatest...but at least you can see the floor without having to move all kinds of stuff and trash....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:31 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Yeah. >.<

Good luck.

that does not sound good...I know ours is not the neatest...but at least you can see the floor without having to move all kinds of stuff and trash....

I don't really go in many houses so... It's really all the houses I go in, it seems. eek  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:39 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Yeah. >.<

Good luck.

I don't really go in many houses so... It's really all the houses I go in, it seems. eek

you know now that I think about it...it has been a long time since I have been in someone else's house...the last one I was in was really neat...at times our home can be really neat but then we start doing things and stuff gets left laying around till we fuss about....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:50 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Yeah. >.<

Good luck.

you know now that I think about it...it has been a long time since I have been in someone else's house...the last one I was in was really neat...at times our home can be really neat but then we start doing things and stuff gets left laying around till we fuss about....

I'm the only one that fusses around here until someone has an excuse to pass it off to someone else. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I'm the only one that fusses around here until someone has an excuse to pass it off to someone else. >.<

I am tired of fussing cause i hear the same thing every time...I get tired of the she said so I let them fuss at each other till they get it done...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:08 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I am tired of fussing cause i hear the same thing every time...I get tired of the she said so I let them fuss at each other till they get it done...

I'd lock it all out, it they broke my lock. cat_eek  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

sorry I think I lost your notice this time....got really busy here and RL..I wish I could lock it all out...they always seem to find a way in....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:00 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

sorry I think I lost your notice this time....got really busy here and RL..I wish I could lock it all out...they always seem to find a way in....

It's no problem. ^__^

Yep. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:06 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

It's no problem. ^__^

Yep. >.<

well at least we will have a quiet Sat...Dio is over at a friends and will not be home till Sat night or Sun morning...Birdie has a swim meet she and Kasai will be gone till Sun....oh peace and quiet.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:09 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

It's no problem. ^__^

Yep. >.<

well at least we will have a quiet Sat...Dio is over at a friends and will not be home till Sat night or Sun morning...Birdie has a swim meet she and Kasai will be gone till Sun....oh peace and quiet.....

Quiet is nice. ^__^

Things should be settling for me too compared to recently...
I'm probably going to feel like a puddle able to worry less and just flops down somewhere, @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:19 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

It's no problem. ^__^

Yep. >.<

Quiet is nice. ^__^

Things should be settling for me too compared to recently...
I'm probably going to feel like a puddle able to worry less and just flops down somewhere, @.@

yes it is....

well less worry is good...I have been worrying less too...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games