Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Striker Nightmare

1,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:04 pm
I'm Vince.
Rather, my real name is Austin, but the protagonist of most of my writing is Vincentius(Vince for short.)
People that follow my writing obviously call me Vince.
I love dragons, draconians, and anything that is dragon-like.
I'm sixteen years of age, I play football, and I definitely act, look, and sound much older than I really am.
I stand to 6'5" tall, and I weigh roughly 245lbs, the majority of which is muscle content.

If you wish to get to know me better, go ahead and PM me, or you can feel free to add me on MSN.

Striker_nightmare@hotmail.com  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:07 pm
I am Thad, but please just call me Prince.

I've very few likes in people, so I'll just list my dislikes.

I hate people who are judgmental; who assume too quickly; who don't give others a single chance; who are extremely biased towards one direction; who don't don't give others a chance to explain themselves; who are stubborn; who come to conclusions before all the right information has been given; who judge anyone based on their race, religion, or other personal and physical aspects of someone's life; who are sexist, racist, agist, etc.; who don't take two sides to an argument and compare them; who don't attempt to understand what someone else is saying because they are too fixed in one direction of a conversation they are oblivious to a change in tone.

I've already met someone in this guild who fits a few pieces of the aforementioned criteria. (I won't name names.) I quit my last guild because of people who fit many of the aforementioned criteria. I was hesitant to join this guild because the only enforced rule is that of the TOS, though it isn't mentioned.

I give everyone at least one chance, and many only get that single chance, with no chance to redeem their actions. Don't become someone who I can't agree with. Don't become someone who fits the aforementioned criteria.

Learn to take a joke, because when a serious tone isn't mandatory, I am often sarcastic. I hope that I will stay in this guild, but that doesn't sit on my shoulders, that sits on the shoulders of the other members. Any more information you wish to know may be posted on my profile.  

Prince-I

Dapper Elocutionist

TheFreeSoul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:01 pm
Uh,i'm Tatsuma but feel free to call me Alex.

Let's see...

I'm witty and sarcastic, i'm simple minded and easy going and also easy to please. I ride life like wave and that's pretty much it. I'm good at lots of stuff like writing and giving advice and exploding ____. And cooking, gotta love cooking...

Things I don't like are people with no morals, people who are mean to others and most of all people who thrive off ignorance from lack of understanding.

I for whatever reason adore cute things, and yet i'm straight. Shocker?! Sarcasm for the win.

I'm rambling, whee~ It's my own little rambling introduction~ Sally sells shells by the seashore you know you'd figure that'd be cooler over the internet.

It's not.

I walk to almost anyone, long as your not a jerk, my email's hakatohiryu@hotmail.com

>_>Or is it?! Huh? HUH? HUUUUUHHHH?!!?!?!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:21 pm
my nicknames elle, short for noelle...lol....
um... im 13, about 5' 2" and weigh about 100 lbs. im quiet and only talk wen i feel like it. its easy to make me smile or laugh. i like drawing, reading, and playing sports. so yeah........  

Xx_Rawr_Dino_xX

Fashionable Star

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Jesus Senpai

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:31 pm
I'm me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:38 pm
Well I don't really know what to write. I joined this guild because I like roleplaying and this guild looked awesome. sweatdrop Well I guess that's the reason I joined....I like anime. xp  

AnimeMewRiku

Chaoti Regnum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:43 pm
Hi I'm bob.

Everyone: Hi Bob!

Oh wait, this isn't AA? Damnit, must have made a wrong turn.

That's what I get for drinking and driving to an AA meeting!! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:59 pm
Greetings from the Chaos warrior.

My name's Jet and i'm a roleplaying and gaming nut. I like A7X, Psychostick, Dragonforce, Crush 40, The Pillows, and many other bands. Some of my favorite games are Kingdom Hearts (I, II, and Chain of Memories), the Ratchet & Clank series, Jak and Daxter, Lego genre games: Starwars, indiana jones, batman, etc.

I am an aspiring artist and a funny guy, pm me if you'd like to talk, throw emotes at each other or to just say hi. =]

Shroud Sakai

Friendly Elder

7,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Chaoti Regnum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:01 pm
Jetsaw VII
Greetings from the Chaos warrior.

My name's Jet and i'm a roleplaying and gaming nut. I like A7X, Psychostick, Dragonforce, Crush 40, The Pillows, and many other bands. Some of my favorite games are Kingdom Hearts (I, II, and Chain of Memories), the Ratchet & Clank series, Jak and Daxter, Lego genre games: Starwars, indiana jones, batman, etc.

I am an aspiring artist and a funny guy, pm me if you'd like to talk, throw emotes at each other or to just say hi. =]

Everyone: Hi Jet!

Chaoti: So Jet, why are you here with us at Alcoholics Anonymous today?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:52 pm
Hmm, well I just got a random invite today...so, I'm new here.
I won't give away my real name, but you can just call me 'Whispers' for now.
Ummm...I like anime/manga, my favourite colours are red green and blue. Er, I don't really know what else to say... o_o

xXDeathly WhispersXx

Silverwingedshadows

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:42 pm
Hi, I got an invite as well. Its nice to be here. I hope to be able be on often, well around school. Um about me, I'm a girl with long brown hair. And I go to college. I live in the US. I like anime and manga. I hope to get along will everyone well.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:26 am
hello my name is Denise...
obviousle i am a female, lol XD
i'm 11 yrs. old and i've been in gaia for about uhmmm3 or 2 years biggrin
and i luv cookies! blaugh heart 3nodding mrgreen  

denayn_777

Cluttered Genius

5,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Gender Swap 100

denayn_777

Cluttered Genius

5,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:27 am
oh yesh and btw. ty 4 zeh invite ^_^
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:32 am
Er, hi there.
I'm Marsarias, but you can call me Mar or Mars.
I've been on Gaia for...two or three years, I believe.
Yes, I'm female.

Let's see....I adore almost anything Japanese.
Especially Pockys.
My favorite singer is Utada Hikaru, singer of "Passion" (Kingdom Hearts).
I have three cats, two of which are kittens..

I'm a blonde.
I'm not dumb. 3nodding

Anyway, hello. xD

Snaap Draagon

happykoreanpanda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:22 am
Hi! My name is Terri...and yes before you ask I'm a quarter Korean, blaugh (I get that all the time). My grandma is from south Korea (Not north sweatdrop ) Korean Panda has been my nickname since middle school. Anyway, I am 20 and have been a part of gaia for at least 2 years i think...I mostly lurk though...but recently I have been posting more. I love anime and i don't really know what else to say here. But thanks for the add!! And if anyone wants to talk pm me, I love meeting new people 3nodding  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games