Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

spearquest

Aged Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:32 am
i'm me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:15 pm
*waves* ninja  

Tal Anduril

Mini Massacre

Friendly Gaian

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:04 pm
Well I'll begin by saying hi and thanks for accepting me to this guild! 4laugh
I go by a lot of nicknames at the moment my favorite is Bird, so feel free to call me that or anything else you feel appropriate.
To know:
I'm 15 going on 16.
I love music and will tolerate all genres even if I truly hate it... ninja
I'm a bit shy sometimes and have a habit of apologizing a lot so forgive me if I do and just tell me to stop, I'll take it into consideration and try my hardest not to.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:32 am
Hey everyone.
Well my name is Bridgette but my friends call me Astrid.
I am 16 years of age and in my Junior year in High School.
I like alot of Metal/Gore music.
If you wanna know more about me then go to my profile.

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100

Balkeir

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:43 pm
User Image

Just joined the guild >3

What's up all? :"3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:33 am
Hi people, i just started playing gaia two months ago and i like chocolate. ^^ *grabs chocolate*  

silent ruki

Maru - Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:07 pm
Hey Guys My Name is Maru - Chan (pm me if you wanna know my real name) im 19 years old and I just graduated from high school. I listen to any kind of music cuz I just love music with a passion. oh and another thing I play drums also......um that's it I guess  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:02 pm
Erm. Well first off thanks for accepting me and hi!

My real name is on a need to know basis. If you need to know then pm me. I'm 16 years young and starting college next week. I'm from the U.K. and I like many things.

♥ Rain
♥ Chocolate
♥ Music
♥ Cold side of the pillow
♥ Animals
♥ Horror films
♥ Vampires
♥ Strawberries
♥ Friends
♥ The sky at night
♥ The smell of freshly cut grass

Okay i'll stop now.

blahblahbubbles

Slade_Black

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:38 pm
Hey wats up im slade! 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:20 pm
Hi I'm new and well hi
-15 going on 16
-Cody
-always bored
-(forgot what i was gonna put here)  

Major James12

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Chaoti Regnum

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:25 pm
spearquest
i'm me.

No you aren't.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:51 pm
Hi everyone!
My name is Plum, or Plumsie if you feel yourself so inclined. ^^
I'm very soon to be 19, and I am engaged to the man of my dreams! We hope to be married Fall 2010, and I someday hope to live in Salem or Barbados. Lol. I'm 5'5 and a US size 14. My favorite color is Turquise, (Like the Caribbean Ocean, not the rock), and I have a somewhat strange obsession with pumpkins. Although I prefer sweet potato pie to pumpkin pie. ^^;;
I'm half Irish and half Italian, so I have thick dark brown unmanagable curly hair that turns bright red in the sunlight. It's pretty weird. Lol.
I have snow white skin that I cannot tan, no matter how hard I try, and I have dark green eyes that turn dark muddy brown whenever I'm sad....
They're like mood rings! Lol. ^^
My fiance is Puerto-Rican, and he gets mad at me when I call him a chia-pet, but I love how his hair grows straight up. *~*
I hope to ultimately pursue a bachelors degree in Graphic Design to accompany the 4 IT certifications I already have, and one day aspire to become a Graphic Designer for a Web Design company like Big Spaceship!
I love animals, singing, broadway, dancing, writing, painting, photography, photoshop, fashion, fishing, music, animation, gardening, standup comedy, fish dinners, holidays, pirates, and history! Among many other things. ^^
My favorite food would have to be Tiramisu, and I haven't been able to enjoy sushi since I had to make 300 pieces in one day for an international benefit dinner I helped organize. I am a Scorpio, my favorite season is Autumn, and I don't like the name Harriet.
I am agnostic by faith. And I don't believe in organized religion. But I do belive in the human spirit.
I'm diabetic, bi-sexual, bi-polar, left handed, and I love hugs!
I've been a pesco-vegetarian for 5 years now, which means that I eat fish, but no other kinds of meat. I guess you could also call me a lazy vegetarian. XD
I love all kinds of music, from clasical, to experimental, to hard core, to electronica, to ska, to rap, and back again! Lol.
I was first alto in my High School chorus, but I can extend up to second soprano when I'm warmed up. I play alto-saxophone and piano, and I'm learning the accoustic guitar.
I love lizards, and cats, and I'm afraid of the dark, being alone, and cars that drive by slowly.
I prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate, but I hate chocolate milk. My fiance is the first and only boy I've ever dated. Or kissed. I love Pina Coladas, and otters! But I hate how coconut always gets stuck in your teeth.
I always go outside when it rains, even in hurricanes, and walk around town! I like dresses better than pants, but I wear jeans nearly every day. I hardly ever wear my hair down, and I've never seen snow.
I cuss randomly, and some days I just can't stop! I'm a virgin. I like to listen to old radio programs. I want to learn how to surf. I've been to Disney World more times in my lifetime than any person should. I am a certified lifeguard, and I don't like blue raspberry flavoring.
I'm allergic to Spiders, Ants, Bees, Pollen, Dust, Kiwi's, Mold, Pet Dander, Dust Mites, and Yellow Jackets. ><;;
I speak french nearly fluently, and I am trying to learn Spanish.
I've never been on an airplane, but my dad used to repair them for a living. I live in the Florida Keys, I'm addicted to YouTube, and I love pistashio ice cream and pickles. But not together.  

Plumsicle

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:54 am
Hi everyone I'm ZAINY! lol
I'm 16 yrs old, a college student taking up BS Psychology,
I love music, color blue, surfing the net, watching movies & reading boOks...
in gaia? I'm new in this guild, but not in gaia I'm playing here for 416 days, I'm NOT rich nor pOor but I'm in poverty right now...lol, I want to meet new friends & I'm having fun hanging around in diff. guilds 0r clans, I do posting in forums most of the time as a regular basis of income(gold)... smile
I like this guild. It's really coOL & interesting for mE,,, hope to meet some of our mods or crews SoOn...
whee heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:07 am
zainyblue_22
Hi everyone I'm ZAINY! lol
I'm 16 yrs old, a college student taking up BS Psychology,
I love music, color blue, surfing the net, watching movies & reading boOks...
in gaia? I'm new in this guild, but not in gaia I'm playing here for 416 days, I'm NOT rich nor pOor but I'm in poverty right now...lol, I want to meet new friends & I'm having fun hanging around in diff. guilds 0r clans, I do posting in forums most of the time as a regular basis of income(gold)... smile
I like this guild. It's really coOL & interesting for mE,,, hope to meet some of our mods or crews SoOn...
whee heart 4laugh

eek

You're a sixteen year old pursuing a BS??
That's crazy!!  

Plumsicle

Quesadilla Bandit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:11 pm
hi im fakerainbows, or sara, ive only been on gaia for maybe, i dont know, a week? =P i like to draw anime, and so yeahhhh.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games