Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:04 pm
Skyailia

Hihi Sky... >^..^<  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:06 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hihi Sky... >^..^<

how is it going today??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:07 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hihi Sky... >^..^<

how is it going today??

Well, things are rough, especially around here, and I'm still not feeling very well...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:17 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hihi Sky... >^..^<

how is it going today??

Well, things are rough, especially around here, and I'm still not feeling very well...

sorry to hear that my friend...

I was feeling blah earlier today but got on and was talking and having fun with LoV and that helped my mood alot...just had a pretty good glow talking with someone as well as capt so I think I will sleep ok tonight...at least I hope so..we are going to check and be sure the house hasn't been broken into again...it seems when we make these trips I don't sleep so good the night before.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:23 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hihi Sky... >^..^<

how is it going today??

I was feeling blah earlier today but got on and was talking and having fun with LoV and that helped my mood alot...just had a pretty good glow talking with someone as well as capt so I think I will sleep ok tonight...at least I hope so..we are going to check and be sure the house hasn't been broken into again...it seems when we make these trips I don't sleep so good the night before.....

I hope so...

Yeah, with the problems, I can imagine. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:33 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hihi Sky... >^..^<

how is it going today??

I hope so...

well my friend I need to get to bed so I can get up early....nighters....have a good one and get to feeling better.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:37 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

how is it going today??

I hope so...

well my friend I need to get to bed so I can get up early....nighters....have a good one and get to feeling better.....

Good night. You too. ^__^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:58 pm
Kay9214

hihi Kay...how is it going??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:37 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214

Not too bad... Just got back home from my weekend away.

You?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

You?

just got hit with the worst lag ever....could not do anything for the past half hour...

that is good....I figured you might be away....

I am doing good...just tired been really busy...had loads of fun and stayed up too late the past couple of nights...
well someone tried to break into the house again..we found the backdoor unlocked again....but the locks kept them out...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:17 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

You?

just got hit with the worst lag ever....could not do anything for the past half hour...

I am doing good...just tired been really busy...had loads of fun and stayed up too late the past couple of nights...
well someone tried to break into the house again..we found the backdoor unlocked again....but the locks kept them out...

Was it just you, or was it the site?

That's good. ^__^ b

That's not though. D:
Oh, they didn't get in...? I guess that's good too then. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:30 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

You?

That's good. ^__^ b

That's not though. D:

I think it was our internet since Kasai was lagging and she was offsite....

yeah there was a bunch of us plus I was RPing too....it was so much fun can't wait to see if everyone gets on again tonight....

no it is not cause that means someone else has a key....I am glad the lock kept them out..we have so much work to do don't need someone making it worse....we got stared with the cleaning....it is so sad to have to throw out so much food...but there is nothing we can do.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:53 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

You?

That's good. ^__^ b

That's not though. D:

yeah there was a bunch of us plus I was RPing too....it was so much fun can't wait to see if everyone gets on again tonight....

no it is not cause that means someone else has a key....I am glad the lock kept them out..we have so much work to do don't need someone making it worse....we got stared with the cleaning....it is so sad to have to throw out so much food...but there is nothing we can do.....

Ah. Cause I'm really hoping Gaia can hold it together. D:

That's good. 3nodding

Oh, that's really not then, sorry. D:

Might have been picked, jimmied, shimmied, etc... >.<
Do you maybe have a camera/neighbor who could keep an eye out or something? D:  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:08 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

You?

That's good. ^__^ b

That's not though. D:

That's good. 3nodding

that is what I can't figure out...don't know if they were going in through the front or the back door and why they always left the backdoor unlocked...we have a neighbor who is and has been keeping an eye on the place....but the shed and part of the house blocks the view of the backdoor...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:52 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

You?

That's good. ^__^ b

That's not though. D:

That's good. 3nodding

that is what I can't figure out...don't know if they were going in through the front or the back door and why they always left the backdoor unlocked...we have a neighbor who is and has been keeping an eye on the place....but the shed and part of the house blocks the view of the backdoor...

Ah. D:

Well, if I was sneaking in somewhere, I'd definitely choose an obscured back door over the front. >.<

I hope it gets figured out... That'd really tick me off.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games