Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Humpish

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:59 am
QuietStorm XII
Humpish you'll be just fine, the ladies are ummm... high spirited, which is great, lol xd ... as long as your living will is up to date

* Gives penguin the rest of his drink *

hahahaha biggrin well, i'll try wink  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:02 am
Mmmmm, I must rethink my program for the language translations. The one I have is for C and I'm using VB.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:04 am
eek QSXII!…how could I possibly do any damage to this exceeding handsome well built man? Are you suggesting that I mean him bodily harm? stare  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:08 am
*feels a lot stronger now*

lol  

Humpish

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:10 am
*she walks around Humpish and examines his physique.* I do hope you have the courage, strength and stamina to indulge the ladies here. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:11 am
*runs back in frantic* crying I don't want to go out there!!! It's pure chaos! gonk And I LIKE chaos!!! stressed But this kind can make a person go insane, and I have enough problems as is!*paces back and forth then goes behind bar and grabs a bottle of JD, unscrews cap and takes a long swig from the bottle*WHY MUST I PROCRASTINATE SO!!! Now I gotta deal with the "last minute" monsters, and at the worst place you could possibly be doing last minute shopping-WALMART!!! eek crying *takes another long swig out of bottle and looks at Psy pleadingly* I need a little help if you don't mind...gonna need you to literally push me out into the hell I call the streets so I can get this done. sweatdrop  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Humpish

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:13 am
Icy Reign
*runs back in frantic* crying I don't want to go out there!!! It's pure chaos! gonk And I LIKE chaos!!! stressed But this kind can make a person go insane, and I have enough problems as is!*paces back and forth then goes behind bar and grabs a bottle of JD, unscrews cap and takes a long swig from the bottle*WHY MUST I PROCRASTINATE SO!!! Now I gotta deal with the "last minute" monsters, and at the worst place you could possibly be doing last minute shopping-WALMART!!! eek crying *takes another long swig out of bottle and looks at Psy pleadingly* I need a little help if you don't mind...gonna need you to literally push me out into the hell I call the streets so I can get this done. sweatdrop

aaaaw.. you poor poor thing. i hope my hugs and puppy eyes will help you in your chaos! biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:14 am
Icy Reign
at the worst place you could possibly be doing last minute shopping-WALMART!!!
I trying to get in to Walmart for a job. A friend was recently hired and I told him gimme a job.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Humpish

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:14 am
Psyzapp
*she walks around Humpish and examines his physique.* I do hope you have the courage, strength and stamina to indulge the ladies here. twisted

oh yes i do... i'm made of Swedish frost ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:17 am
@Humpy-Thanks hun. xd I'm gonna need all the help I can get with this mess!

@Nei-I wouldn't mind a job there myself, but not atm! I know how crazy the holidays are for retail workers. Been there, done that, got the aches, pains and nightmares to remember it by! gonk Good luck though. wink  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:17 am
eek Why Icy Reign…I am surprised at you!

*grabs her by the shoulders and looks her dead in the eye.* YOU ARE AN MW! Do you know what that means?! scream It means that you GET OUT THERE AND DO THE JOB! It means if anyone gives you the least bit of flack…you tell them to GO TAKE A HIKE!

NOW GET OUT THERE AND DO THIS THING! twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:20 am
Humpish
Psyzapp

oh yes i do... i'm made of Swedish frost ;D

*grins* That is very good to hear, Humpish…very good indeed. I am particularly fond of frost seeing as I'm from the great white North and like a good deep freeze. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:20 am
Psyzapp
eek Why Icy Reign…I am surprised at you!

*grabs her by the shoulders and looks her dead in the eye.* YOU ARE AN MW! Do you know what that means?! scream It means that you GET OUT THERE AND DO THE JOB! It means if anyone gives you the least bit of flack…you tell them to GO TAKE A HIKE!

NOW GET OUT THERE AND DO THIS THING! twisted

*squares shoulders and looks Psyzapp directly in the eye* twisted Ma'am, YES MA'AM!!! *takes one more long swig from JD, screws the cap back on, puts on her war face and heads for the door* DAMMIT I WON'T LET THEM GET THE BEST OF ME UNLESS IT'S MY SIZE 10 STILLETO UP THEIR a**!!! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:26 am
I need to go now. I'll see you all in a couple of days. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:29 am
I have the tables for based on mine own design for a MUD I've worked on tp encrypt passwords. The issue is I'm having a hard time porting the program to from C to VB. The syntax is way different.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games