Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

xii_AzNrAwr_iix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:01 am
Hello hello 3nodding Im Brianna but call me Hersheys 4laugh
and ive been playing for about 2 years or so annnddd im not gothic or emo heart blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:21 pm
I'm not sure if I introduced myself already...I haven't looked at the guilds in forever...I totally forgot about them xD  

Ishkah

Dangerous Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

kittyglitter

3,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:32 pm
Hello! I'm Kittyglitter. Briefly, 30 something global citizen, retired nightclub DJ, early adapter who gets hot for wireless access, fluent in several languages both spoken and programmed, grammar nazi, more Oscar Wilde than Will Ferrell, and just left of center. Engaged to my best friend of 9 years and pink all over. Working on a Masters in Divinity, then on to the PhD in Philosophy so...busy Puss.

I've never been in a guild before. I like the forums, but there's so much noise there it can be tough to have a coherent conversation. I'm really looking forward to checking out all the sub forums and such. I may lurk, I may post...it all depends on how much Ginger Drink I've had that day. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:31 pm
kittyglitter
Hello! I'm Kittyglitter. Briefly, 30 something global citizen, retired nightclub DJ, early adapter who gets hot for wireless access, fluent in several languages both spoken and programmed, grammar nazi, more Oscar Wilde than Will Ferrell, and just left of center. Engaged to my best friend of 9 years and pink all over. Working on a Masters in Divinity, then on to the PhD in Philosophy so...busy Puss.

I've never been in a guild before. I like the forums, but there's so much noise there it can be tough to have a coherent conversation. I'm really looking forward to checking out all the sub forums and such. I may lurk, I may post...it all depends on how much Ginger Drink I've had that day. biggrin

Well, what an interesting life. What languages are you fluent in?  

LatteGrande
Crew

Maniac Matthew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:05 pm
hello, my real name is Kyle Matthew. Maniac is a nickname that my friend gave me. he past away. sad i kept the nickname to remember him. not to say i dont like it i do but the nickname is the only thing besides memories that he gave me. i am 20 years old and have been a member for alittle over a year but still dont know much about gaia.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:28 pm
Hello! I'm Opel-Dragon450.
But everyone calls me Opel.

I am 13 Years of age, and live in Victoria, Australia.
Though some people think I'm 17 because of the way I talk...

I have been on Gaia since Assassin's Guise and Masterpieces came out, which I think was January 2008? No?

I guess you can call me the dramatic type...
Because I tend to RP a lot, and from that I inherited the spirit.

I specialize in Spelling , Grammar and Story writing...
I am also sort of random too...

My hobbies are my good ol' X-Box360 and this Laptop I'm using right now...

That's all that I can pour from my head...

Good luck with your guild, Cap'n! =3  

Snopel

2,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:05 am
Hello everybody. My real name is Rachel and I'm 23 years old. I'm going to NMSU and majoring in Computer Science for programing and a 2 year in Networking. I'm a mega role player, and been role playing for over 5 years.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:10 pm
I'm Kimberly
I'm 19
I want to eventually get into aviation and become a pilot.
I'm a huge yaoi fan and I love rping yaoi, if you like to rp yaoi as well
feel free to message me.  

ehfdsixmweds

darknes2021

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:01 pm
hey, im dark.
im 17
and i want to be in a band.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:21 pm
Hey I'm new to gaia, I'm 19, my name is Nick, and I like anime, and computer games and such. I just started college for web dev classes. Seemed like an interesting guild so I thought I'de give it a try.  

Nickz0r712

popoh_gurl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:19 pm
~Bohemian Romance~
oh yeah!!

I thought you were a guy though O_o

was it you who invited me?

oh well, it was meant to be!

i'm ok in my gaia...^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:27 am
Hello, I'm Grace. I'm 22 and I'm in my last year of university for my Archaeology degree. I am also a fan of anime and enjoy astronomy. I also do a bit of rping here and there. 3nodding  

Gracesan

skaja

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:17 pm
gets nervous

I"m not really the talky type redface redface

I'm here Tobe a pet that belongs to sinful chestier cat.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:26 pm
lol xD i'll intro myself screen name you know done O.O simple right?  

Hoangleha

1,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

xx Dariius xx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:27 am
Hiya~!!! =D
iiParanoiax3 here. wink
Call me Para. Or by my first name. If you must know, it's April. > <;;
I hate that name . . . (I hate it because people call me May. AKA the month after April. -.-)
Anyway . . . I'm fourteen . . . when I posted this. (I said that because, when people ask me how old I am [Fourteen ain't old. wink ], I find it stupid, because I grow every year. <3)
Okay, so I'm the talky type of person, and you could find me in the CB. (But I'm not one of those people who post rude pictures)
I curse, but that's only when I'm very mad.
I draw. Yes, I do. If you want art, then P.M. me (may take time.)
. . .
Too much? xD; Heehee. Sorry, I just love typing. <3

OH! Yes, this is my first guild. =)

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games