Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

UberNninja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:43 pm
I am like the most totally random PICKLES! person you'll ever CHEESE! meet.
I am prone to random PIE! word thingys and yeah.
15 yrs older than when I was born. I must confess, I was rather young then.
I like PI! yes, but I was going to say AUSTRALIA! ok, not that(not that I have any problem with Australia). I was going to say BANANAS! look, will you just stop? thank you. I was going to say pie and cheese and codes and randomness and Mythbusters and orangutans and breakfast cerials and bubble gum and little bits of pocket lint and music and blowing things up and my computer(though it is rather slow) and Monty Python and other dimensions and the sun and electromagnets and batteries and my goats and weird faces confused and guilds and talking and generally being annoying and WAFFLES! uh oh. here we go again. PINEAPPLES! wow. just POMEGRANATS! wow. ok, I'm gonna FISH! stop now before this gets out of KASHOO! hand. XD
HIPPOPOTOMONSTOSESQUIPEDALIAPHOBIA!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:18 pm
Hey heart
I'm budgie boozer.
I love warm blankets and full moons, notebooks and buttons.
I'm pretty stoked to join a new guild heart
See ya round
x  

midnight margarita

Mistress Trick

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:54 am
Hmm lets see here, obviously I'm Mistress Trick though my friends tend to call me Bella. I've been on gaia since '05 but just recently decided that I wanted to start from scratch with a different account, even though I love and use my old ones often. Currently 23 and being a bum because of surgery I had during the summer and missing registering for classes sweatdrop . I tend to be reserved and random two things that most don't think go together but they really do. But yeah that's about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:06 pm
Hey I'm StarBlu3Sky... but if you want to (yes only if you want to) you can call me Haley.
I just joined the guild...and I am still pretty new to Gaia....
Not much else info to say...
neutral  

HayeMaye

Aurora Shaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:10 pm
Hello, I'm StarHowl... arctic wolf lover and nature freak. I play violin and speak 3 languages. I love writing, drawing and metaphysics. I'm not an open book unless I feel that I can completely trust a person.

That's about it. *waves*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:09 am
Hello. I have been in this guild for a while, but I have never posted, today I was bored, and thought, "Why not?" So that is why I am here.  

H.J.P

Heaven Help usxx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:18 pm
CHOU C:
I'm gracie razz I'd rather be called wOw

i am 13
i have pretty blue eyes c:
i am in a relationship c:
i KISS BOYS AND GIRLS ;D
i love everyone c:
i hate to fight but will destroy any one that hurts my friends c:
i keep a journal c:
i love art c:
i draw c:
i wright c:
i take photos c:
i love and wright music c:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:22 pm
Hi! I am Arturia, and in rl i am 18 years old while in gaia only... 268 days old. I like to practice swordtraining, as well as drink hot tea afterwards. Also, i enjoy writing and playing soccer. I have started my first year in college and it's pretty exciting! biggrin  

Saraba Kokyou

Angelica Rose Greene

7,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:29 pm
Hello everyone.
My name is Lillian, but most call me Lily.
I'm 27 years old and love Gaia.
You don't like my age tough. >.>
I love animals and have many.
I like to make new friends.
I also don't like to argue.
I'm married both on and off Gaia.
I love my husband dearly, married to him on and off Gaia.
I also love Halloween, and most other holidays.

If there is anything else you would like to know, PM me. ^-^

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:45 pm
Hi, you can call me Rose. I'm 18, I'm new to this guild but not to Gaia. I'm pretty outgoing and friendly. I play the drum and I'm starting to play the violin. I love everything Final Fantasy. That's just a small sum up of me but if you want to know more just ask.  

rose-kitty325

3,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Royal Muse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:53 pm
hey everyone~
i'm seraphim wind :]
you can call me gema
in RL i'm 16 years old
i love listening to kpop/cpop/jpop/rock etc.
i play piano and violin
i love to draw
i have an ART SHOP (on gaia) ^_^
i'm in this guild because i got a random PM (it made me feel special lol)
um... i love meeting people so feel free to comment on me proffy
and, it's nice to meet you all!

~saranghaeyo heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:53 pm
Hillo.

I'm Nathan, but the police know me as "TheFallenForgotten".

ninja

Technically, I am of the male sex, but I consider myself to be made up of ninty percent female characteristics and ten percent male characteristics.

If you must know what I look like--and I have no idea why you are so masochistic that you want to do that to yourself--here is a pic:

User Image

Yes, I know I am ugly.

There is no need to rub it in.

=.=

x_morphine w a r machine

DreozA

3,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:56 pm
well..sup as u should see my names DreozA id get it changed again but that costs too much >_>. I like to draw but I mostly play videogames nowadays Id say Kingdom Hearts is probably my favorite game i play lots others too.. Im really not all that sure on how this guild found me but whatever this just looks intresting  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Hi. As you can see I'm Desolas, the name comes from a character that i made my freshmen year of high school. you could say he is my first RP character so yeah... any who I'm a senior in high school and have been with gaia since like 2006. My GF is on here now she just created an acount a few days ago. I'm extremely in love with her and there is nothing that can change that. music is my life along with my band and anime. so yeah that about sums things up about me. anything else you want to know just send me a message k.  

Desolas the Sapphire

Ultra lollipop flavor

Romantic Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:29 pm
Hello all! ^^
I'm very random and crazy and I'm sure you'll come to love me :3 XD Possibly...
My name is Anna[It's a nickname that one of my first friends(Now my brother :3) gave me on Gaia and I guess it just stuck)]
..If you wanna know my age just ask me I guess. X3
I LOVE TACOS! ... I bet there's more I just forgot about...but that's all fo--OH! I love my friends and always put them before myself! :3 And I'm very caring..okay well NOW that's all...XD  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games