Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Illiterate/Completely Random Roleplay Rules Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMFG LOOKIEEEEEEE I HAVE A COOKIE!!!!
ZOMG T_T LUCKY!!!
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
*steals your cookie*
38%
 38%  [ 19 ]
Can I have some please? (^_^ *shares)
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
AHHHH *splodes*
30%
 30%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 49

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:03 pm
Emma smirked. "Yep. Oh, hey what's the first letter in the word yellow, Jin?" she asked innocently.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:00 pm
"Pickleweed," Jin replied.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:19 am
"Ah, you suck the fun out of everything." she scowled.
Zanna patted Emma's hand. "It's okay."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:49 pm
Jin laughed. "I already knew what was coming."  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:58 pm
Emma smirked, then the smug look meted of her face. "Geeze, Jin, put a shirt on will you? Do you want to freeze?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:24 pm
Jin looked down at himself. ".... I don't feel anything,' he said. "I actually feel great for being dead!"  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

The Fallen Angel Anarki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:20 am

"You're dead?" Anarki inquired, his head peeking out from the ground as he had dug into the ice earlier and tunneled his way there, all the while dragging the heavy chest above him using his feet.

Anarki had been sneakily listening in on their conversation from beneath them for reasons unknown even to him. Perhaps it was simply because he was bored. However, seeing as he had been staying in one place for too long, the ice had steadily formed around his body, effectively trapping him.

"Hey, I think I'm stuck." Anarki said, trying to wiggle his body around. His only visible part, his head, was steadily being covered by a blanket of snow all the while.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:01 am
Emma turned and faced the new person. The hairs on th back of her neck stood up and she spat out a low growl. "Wh-who the hell are you?" she shot at Anarki.
Zanna rolled her eyes. "Aw, Em, that's just Anarki. He was looking for, er, treasure, was it?" she explained. The girl then crossed in front of Emma and proceeded to melt the ice around Anarki's head.  

Methodless Madness

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:07 pm
Jin burst into laughter as soon as he saw Anarki stuck in the ground. "Dude, of all places!" he howled, clutching his stomach as he then proceeded to fall on the ground and roll around, laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:28 am

"Thanks. Erm... Emma, right?" Anarki said, hoisting himself up using his legs by using the treasure chest as an aid as soon as the ice encasing him was loose enough.

Steadying himself by using the chest as support, Anarki cast a bemused glance at Jin. Shifting his eyes from left to right for a few times, he lifted the treasure chest with his bare hands put it back down again for absolutely no reason at all.

Staring at the chest, Anarki then sniffed it. "Anyone wanna try to open this thing?" He said, then proceeded to lick the top of the chest due to the lack of something called 'common sense'. And as this 'common sense' dictated, his tongue was soon stuck to the top of the metal chest.

The Fallen Angel Anarki

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:05 am
"Actually, I'm Zanna." the girl who had melted the ice said. "That half-beagle girl is Emma." Emma merely nodded her head.
As soon as his tongue stuck to the trunk Emma began laughing. "Emigawd, don't you have any common sense?" she howled, tears streaming down her face. Zanna glared at her. "Jeeze, Anarki, I thought you would've know not to do that by now." she muttered as she unstuck him from the trunk. "Now, repeat after me: 'I will not lick frozen metal objects.' "  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:59 pm
"Dude, that looks like it hurts," he said as Zanna got Arki unstuck from the metal chest.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:00 pm
Emma nodded gravely. "It does...it's happened to me before. Oh, and uh, sorry about laughing at you, Anarki." she added, prompted by a venomous look from Zanna.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:10 pm

"Ay weyl nawt leek fwoshen owbjecks." Anarki repeated, his tongue still in a lot of pain. "An' kowmon sens an' vent sepeyrayt ways a long taym ago."

After taking a few moments to recover, Anarki spoke again, "And it dosh hurt. By the way, I completely understand about laughing about me, Zanna. I would laugh at myself too." Nodding as if that was the end of that discussion, he spoke yet again, "So anyone wanna try to open this thing?" He looked at the chest where his tongue had gotten stuck, the words 'CURSED' still bright and blaring. "Itsh cursed!" He bellowed, pointing out the obvious. Which he did, by actually pointing at it with one of his fingers.

The Fallen Angel Anarki

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:03 am
Jin stared at it. "AH SENSIN' TEH EBIL!!!" he yelled, pretending to have a panic attack. "KILL IT WITH FIRE!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff