Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:40 pm
Mecha had a smile running on his face. Vikemon felt pain going through his body, but didn't let it get to him fast. Vikemon quickly jumps back and slams back on the ground. Mecha was able to dodge it. He turns his head to George. "Hey George! Think we should finish this up?" Mecha asks with thumbs up.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:56 pm
Gin was leaning on Kazuki."Yeah it should be over soon."Quickshot then fired his cannon again.George finished charging his Shining V Force.He gave Mecha a thumbs up then charged in for an attack.He pierced Quickshot's blast with his Ulforce Sword.After he went through the attack he was under Quickshot.He fired his fully charged Shining V Force that sent Quickshot flying.George then flew up grabbed him by the neck and slammed Quickshot into the ground.  

gstyle818

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:07 pm
Mecha sends out two large missiles from his shoulders when George gave the thumbs up. The two missiles shell fell off, revealing that is was a torpedo instead, but the torpedo's shell also came off. It revealed that it was a small rocket ship, shooting towards Vikemon. Vikemon laughs hard until the rockets touch him, explode and creating a huge black smoke. The entire city was covered in it, but Mecha spun around where he was, blowing away the smoke into another direction, saving a diasaster that could have happened. Then, without Vikemon seeing for he was blinded by the smoke, he uses yet another Mega Barrage. But this time, the Mega Barrage added the rockets. All sorts of attacks hit Vikemon and sends him flying a few feet. Vikemon lays on the ground, getting up with many pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:13 pm
Henry opened his eyes weakly as he saw the room come to light. It was strange, he doesn't remember being where he was, which was where exactly? "Where am I...?" Henry whispered softly. His voice was weak, but he was okay.
"Your in the hospital." A digimon said. Her voice was different from the regular voices Henry would hear from his team. "And don't say anything...you need your rest..." Henry's eyes opened little by little and soon saw it was a Kabukimon, checking the charts and walking around him. "I'll be back...Don't do anything, I literately mean it..." Kabukimon said, exiting the room closing the door behind her.
Henry closed his eyes with a small smile, he felt safe in the room. "LET GO OF ME!" A familiar voice shouted from somewhere in the hospital. It sounded close, but yet so far.
"SORRY MA'AM BUT WE CAN'T!" Another voice shouted.
"BUT YOU MUST LET US THROUGH!" Another familiar voice shouted. There was some screams and grunts, and soon, the door bursted opened. "Henry!" Kyo shouted as he bursted open the door. Henry's head started to hurt as the voices got louder and louder. Soon, Nightmare, Sai, Hikari, Origin, and Techno appeared into the room. Them all talking at once.
"SHUT UP!" Kabukimon shouted at them from the doorway. There was a silence as everyone looked at her. "You have to wait in another room...Henry will be out shortly.." Kabukimon said softly. She swayed her arms towards the waiting room, as the group slowly left, looking back. Closing the door after the last one, Kabukimon closed the blinds and walked towards Henry. "Henry, we have some news..." Kabukimon began. "Something is going on with your brain...Nothing I've ever seen before in this hospital. There isn't anything in the database either. It's like 10% of your brain is just data..." Kabukimon said. "We have no idea what to do, but by the looks of it, you'll be okay." Kabukimon said, lifting Henry's arm. "Now you can leave the hospital, just go to the clerk to get some more information..." Henry nodded as he walked towards the door with the help of Kabukimon.

Teh Ace of Shades

gstyle818

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:41 pm
Quickshot was in a lot of pain after it was slammed into the ground.Since his cannons were so heavy it couldn't get back on it's feet.George then slashed at the cannons before Quickshot could use them to fire again.He then walked away."This battle is over."Shane quickly put Quickshot in his digivace and ran to the hospital.Gin then looked at Kazuki."Told you."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:02 pm
sAren looks at the boy and a chill runs up his spine unnoticible t anyone else. Although his facial expression said something only his true freinds would notice. "..." Saren said ignoring hsi question what was this weird feeling between teh two?  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:42 pm
Mecha finishes up his battle with Vikemon too. Mecha shoots out his fist at Vikemon. Since he is a fighting machine, his fist pops out from his arm and an engine supports the fist to attack Vikemon. Then, Mecha dashes over while Vikemon is distracted by the flying punch and sky uppercuts Vikemon once his other fist connected on Vikemon. The two attacks hurt Vikemon, but he still survives. Mecha takes one last strike, a tornado strike. Mecha twirls his body around, not moving his body from hip and lower, and spins fast. His arms were out wide and soon, a giant wind appears. Mecha walks over to Vikemon and Vikemon is flying in the air. Mecha stops moving and right when Vikemon falls down, atleast 2 feet away, Mecha does a final punch to Vikemon. Vikemon quickly faints and is realized into his digivice. Jacob gives an angry look and runs off.
"That was a nice battle." Kazuki says, realizing Mecha too. He then looks towards Gin. "So, what are we going to do now?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:10 pm
George went back to his bike and knuckle touched with Beelzemon.Gin then turned to Kazuki,"Well w both got skates we can't just let them go to waste."  

gstyle818

greem

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:56 pm
Kaito looks at the boy "Okay then" he walks towards George and the people standing near him. "Hi my name is Kaito and this is Troy." Troy((Patamon)) was sitting on Kaito's head he smiles at them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:12 pm
Kazuki looks at Kaito and says, "Nice to meet ya Kaito. I'm Kazuki." Kazuki turns his head back to Gin. "Are you saying we should go around the city?" Kazuki was pressing down on his AT's which made a noise as though he was revving it.  

Teh Soupreme

gstyle818

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:18 pm
Gin shook his head."That sounds so lame lets tear this City down with our skates."He then quickly typed into his laptop his typing was faster than Kazuki.He put the laptop away then Ramps,Half-pipes and rails appeared all over the city some rails were in mid air it looked like a mix of a city and a skate park like the world of JSRF."So are you up for it."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:22 am
"'Course I am!" Kazuki looks around to make sure no one was near him, well, too close to him. Kazuki's ATs make a weird sound and soon, Kazuki is in the air. He had jumped up and now, is falling back down to the ground. "Whee!" Once Kazuki reaches the ground, he slips onto it. "Ah!" Kazuki hits down on the ground. "Ouch..." He mutters while rubbing his sore. He stands up and dusts himself off. "That was unpleasant." Kazuki says. "Guess I shouldn't have bought the jump boost part... But oh well."  

Teh Soupreme

greem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:10 am
Kaito looks at the AT skates. "I've seen these before, but I heard it was illegal so my parents would let me get them." Kaito turns his head and sees the ramps,half-pipes and rails that appeared all over the city. "WOw thats pretty cool right Troy. "It sure is." Troy was amazed by the technology and the skates.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:22 am
Gin then skated over to Kazuki."You gotta practice with them first before you could get use to them.Hope you can catch up."Gin jumped on a rail then started grinding it he then used his graffiti boost to get a boost he jumped high onto a telephone wire and started grinding it.George and Beelzemon started driving behind him.  

gstyle818

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:07 pm
Henry stumbled as he tried to walk down the hall towards the waiting room. The hallway seemed to stretch as far as the eye could see, or was that only him. "10% of my mind data?" Henry asked himself, questioning every bit of it. There seemed to be hundreds of millions of questions he had, but with each on, a greater mystery unfolds. "Why...?" He asked himself softly. Pushing open the doors, he saw Nightmare, Sai, Techno, Origin, Hikari, and Kyo stand up from where they sat. They all stared at him as if he was a target at gun point. "Um...hi?" Henry said nervously.
"Henry!" Nightmare made a loud outburst. She ran up and hugged him tightly, followed by everyone else. "We were so worried...what happened?!" Nightmare pushed away her arms, but her hands remained on his shoulders.
"Um...n-n-n-nothing really...just fainted I guess..." Henry replied, his words stumbling a bit. He gave an awkward smile as he answered.
"He's right..." Kabukimon answered. "He just fainted, nothing to be worried about." Kabukimon gave a small smile. "Now please, get ready to go I have to have a few more minutes with Henry..."
"Why? I thought he was okay." Kyo quickly replied, his voice sounded harsh.
"He is, we ran a few tests so we just need a little bit more time for the results." Kabukimon answered.
"Why'd he need tests?" Sai asked her.
"Because according to our records, Henry hasn't seen the doctor for about 10-15 years. I'm amazed he's still alive." Kabukimon answered. "No shots, no medicine, no nothing."
The group went quiet as they slowly walked towards the door. "Henry, we'll meet you outside, just don't take long..." Hikari said as she was the last one at the door.
There was a silence as the two looked at the door. "Thanks..." Henry whispered under his breathe.
"Don't mention it..." Kabukimon answered. "Now, remember, don't stress over something too much, and don't, and I repeat don't, over-stress your body, we don't know what would happen since 10% of your brain isn't working and we don't really know which part it was." She than pointed towards the counter. "Go get your record/test results and hopefully, this will be the last time I see you." With a small smile, she waved him goodbye.
Henry walked towards the counter where the digimon there was none other than a Centaurmon. "Can I get my record?"
"Name?" Centaurmon answered swiftly.
"Henry Vincent." Henry replied sharply as Centaurmon walked over towards the files. As Centaurmon looked through the files, Henry got a glimpse of what he was doing on the computer. At first it looked like a bunch of data running down the screen, but the more he looked at it, the clearer it became. It was the data stream itself. Millions of data was flowing through the screen, disappearing within seconds on the other side. The numbers seem to rapidly switch as Henry watched. "What the hell?" Henry thought to himself. Within seconds the building was blacked out, and than came alive again for some reason. Looking up at the lights, there wasn't anything wrong with them, but looking at the screen, it was black. The computer rebooted by itself and than was regular, like a regular computer, with shortcuts and icons.
"Here you go." Centaurmon said, putting a file onto the counter. "Hope you a nice day."
Henry nodded as he grabbed the folder. What had happened was strange, stranger than strange, but weird. Placing his file into his backpack, he walked outside and felt the beat of the sun touch his skin as he looked at his team. "Let's go to File Mountains..." Henry said. The rest of the nodded in agreement as they stood up and followed Henry through the town.

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games