Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:28 am

Alter almost tripped, he managed keep himself up. "I have no desire to know about them. I know who raised me. And I know who I will follow." Inside of Alter's mind preparations were being made to shut down his mind if he got to close to the truth.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:34 am

"Alter, you know you DO desire the truth. Human's such as yourself are naturally curious like that.
"Your past is still somewhere in your mind, and all we have to do is find it."

City in Slumber

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:43 am

"I don't have humanity inside of me." He answered simply. "It was never grown in me. And I have no desire to find it. So LEAVE me alone!"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:46 am

Bantyleomon sighed, but quickly smiled.
"If you really desire to go, tell me, how?"
The scenery around them had somehow dissolved. Alter and Bantyleomon were now in a dark void surrounded by billions of mirrors. Each mirror depicted different things. Some depicted children playing tag, others a wife being cruely beaten by her nutty husband.

City in Slumber

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:50 am

Alter really hated this person. "I will just have to hope he listens." He said, pulling out his digivice. He held it up to his right eye, the pupil changing shape and color. It was the symbol of Ancient Wisemon. A laser shot from his eye into the digivice, calling on Ancient Wisemon.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:55 am

Bantyleomon slapped his forehead.
"You really enjoy destroying the moment, huh?" He laughed. He refused to frown for more than a couple seconds.
"Alter, you know how you remind me of? Dakota. (Dax) Your just as stubborn as he is. Alter, if you would just let me show you something, I'll let you go."

City in Slumber

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:58 am

Alter didn't care, who ever this digimon was he wasn't going to listen. He waited looking at the mirrors, trying to stop his guardian. He growled, it seemed he couldn't be heard out here.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:00 am

"As powerful and intelligent AncientWisemon is, this dimension has too many , well, dimensions and times in it. He could spend thousands of years searching through those mirrors. " Bantyleomon stated.
"Now will you calm down and come have a cup of tea?" Bantyleomon asked, still smiling. A tea taeble that seemed to appear when Alter wasn't looking was preparing the tea. Itself. You could see the teacup floating in the air, the pot pouring it in.
"Hot tea is good for conversations and such." He added as he sipped his cup.

City in Slumber

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:08 am

This was just making Alter madder. "I don't care. You two just want to control me, to get me to be on your side. I will not talk." He turned towards a random mirror, moving towards it.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:09 am

Bantyleomon's eyes widened. The tea cup shattered on the floor as he ran and picked Alter up inches from the mirror.
"ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING? WHO KNOWS WHERE YOU COULD END UP IF YOU WENT THROUGH THERE!?" He scolded.
Clearly going through a mirror would be a dumb move.

City in Slumber

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am

"Then I guess you should let me go. I will not talk to you." He told the Lion. The insanity in his eyes growing.

(Hint. Who does he always follow?)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:17 am

(The angels...?)
"Look kid, I've tried to take the nice approach, but you're even more stubborn than Dax. I don't give a flying fish if you are on our side or working for the freakin Demon Lords! You have to learn about your past!"

City in Slumber

logicalcony

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:19 am

A blinding light flashes in the sky. As quickly as it came, it went. leaving nothing but a black speck in the sky... Growing larger by the second.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
Moments later a boy and a large figure were lying on the ground, the boy keeled over face first in the dirt and the figure lying on its back.
"Outh." the boy said with a mouth full of dirt.
"you can say that again."
As the boy sat up the light hit his body revealing his figure. Covered in maroon spikes his silver stone like eyes shone in the sunlight.
"hey wake up! you big oaf!" the boy screamed to the silhouette laid there.
"fine..." it moaned like a school boy on the first day back.
standing up it revealed a huge knight like digimon in shining armour.
"Wow this place is huge!"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:20 am

Alter turned to the lion. "Why!? I have no need of my past. It is history. If I was to remember it nothing would change. I am here to follow the angels and I will not be swayed. I will not changed. I don't want to know about my past."

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:24 am

Bantyleomon put Alter down and turned around.
"You're afraid." He concluded.
"You're afraid to know anything about your past. That's it,"

Dax blinked when Bantyleomon and Alter dissapeared. Bantyleomon was probably doingg one of his mirror realm things. He just gazed off at the lake before he came back to his senses when a kid slammed into the ground next to him.
"What the....?"
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games