Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberri Top

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:39 am
My name is Caitlin, but some people call me Kitkat. I live in NY, and I have a dog named German Shepperd mix named Pepper(surprisingly, no pictures of her. xD), and a betta fish named Sushee(but I have loads of picspam of him. O.o wink . I obsess over Bettas and Tortoises, I love them both so much, and I swear I nearly cry when I see the bettas at PetSmart in tiny bowls. ;-;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:58 pm
Hey there, I am Shan and I love animals a lot. I have been involve with animals since I was little and I want to become a veterinarian when I get older, but in the mean time I am trying to study and learn about the many species of animals. My favorite animals are dogs, wolves, coyotes and foxes. And I have an American Wirehair cat name Lucky who turn a year on July 7.  

Kuromi Hana

emibiohazard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:00 am
hiii smile

im emi!

and im new here too <3

i just got myself a new little kitten named deluna biggrin

haha she's 3 months old and the best thing to ever happen to me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

thats her ^.^ but she looks HUGE in that picture lol she's really like a foot long i'd say.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:02 am
oops forgot to also mention!

i use to have dogs sad and ferrets

but the passed away because of distemper.

I love animals sad if i didnt work and didnt have to be gone all the time i'd take them all in haha  

emibiohazard

wizziegirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:40 pm
Hey all, I am new here, actually fairly new, been on for a few days, but I wanted to put my info out there for y'all so you can contact me if you have any questions about your pets. I am always happy to help when it comes to animals, besides, it is my life's dedication.
I ran a personal animal rescue and rehabilitation home for all animals in Colorado for eight years. I am in the Army now, but spend my days volunteering at animal shelters rescuing animals and finding them good homes.
While running my own shelter I was taught to mend my animals wounds, sicknesses, behavior problems, training, ext....
Please, if anyone needs help or has a question, just go to my page and leave me a message, I will answer back as soon as I can.
I hope all your days are filled with wagging tails and cold noses.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:30 pm
Hi all, my name is Guenivere, I'm 23 years old. I live in Texas. I'm a college student, I work in a pet store. I have 6 guinea-pigs, 1 Dwarf Hamster, 2 Chinchillas, 1 cat, 1 dog, 2 Bettas, 5 Danios, 1 Gourami, 4 Otocinclus catfish and 1 pictus cat. smile  

Winnowill

iH 0 P E

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:33 am
Hi, I`m Hope. I`m 14, and from MA. I have a doggie named Chooch. He`s so handsome, and slightly insane. Tis him. Hahahaha, I woke him up. I used to volunteer at the Mass Humane Society in Weymouth.

My aunt has a lot of pets, too. and they`re practiacally mine considering how much I see them and that I`ve known them since they were babies. She has three Shih Tzu`s. The mom, Bella. Bella`s son, Eddy. And her daughter, Urma(far left). She also has a diabetic kitty, Paige. And the Rottie from her past marriage who died, Geneva. She also had an iguana Iggy who lived at my house for a year or so, and another Eddy before her current Shih Tzu`s who drowned in the pool.

My family has a lot of animals. XP

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:47 am
I'm nicknamed Leap by my friends, so calling my that is fine. I'm 19 and love animals! I have only one pet currently, a rabbit named Cookie Dough.
Here's his picture: User Image  

Dark Mage Sabrina

Brianca192837

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:58 pm
our name, age, residence, sex, pets you have, favourite type of pet,

Hi there!! I'm Bre.

I'm 18 and a US citizen.

I have 11 pets:

2 dogs (papillions: Nitewing Topaz Marigold a.k.a Topaz and Orion)

4 cats:
Max, orange tom (insane)
Jewel, gray tabby/lilac point siamese mix (scaredy-cat)
Akantha, calico Ragdoll/Ragamuffin(?) (We've just never had a cat so laid back before!!!)
Anny, Maine Coon mix calico (Neurotic to the EXTREME!!!)

4 chinchillas:
Poppet, grey
Posie, grey
Peaches, tan
Pixie, black velvet

1 rabbit:
Noel, siamese point (She was born three days before christmas!!)

Anny, Jewel, Orion and Noel are mine and they are all rescues. Anny had an owner who was moved to a place that allowed no pets because of work. Orion was found wandering the streets. Jewel was a kitten and just found near a house. Noel was adopted and then abused and then taken back by the rescue. They put her hutch by their basketball court...the constant thumping drove her neurotic. She wouldn't even let the woman who had raised her touch her for months. They brought her to my house and she was so much more relaxed there than anywhere else that we had to take her. No one else wanted a bunny that required work to pet. She still jumps when you first touch her, but she loves people. A success in my book!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:03 pm
Well I guess I better introduce myself as well <(^.^)>

Just call me Aki.

I'm a 21 year old female, animal science major at the University of Arkansas, vet-school bound <3

Currently in my junior year, I work the Animal Medical Clinic and the All Cats Clinic (owned by the same family) and I LOVE IT. I get the feed dogs, cats,and any other animals that is currently on the premises. I also, clean up after them (includes urine, feces, vomit, blood, etc..etc...), bathe them, prep for surgery, and even clean up after surgery (yucky LOL). It's pretty labor-demanding but it's alot of fun and very rewarding.

Oh, and I have two babys atm; a 12-year old cat named Jade and a fiance named Josh =D

I would have more animals but I can't afford extra deposits atm sad  

Akiterra

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Arkjinnahn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:09 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
My name is Shell and I live in Tampa, FL. I hope I posted the pictures right. I love all animals. In Memory of my all-time favorite dog is Raven, Rottweiler. He was the sweetest, smartest and most loyal pet I've ever had.

I now have lots of Tokay Geckos. They are beautiful, shy, and not very friendly. Don't ever pick one of these up. They bite quite hard.

The most interactive pet I have right now is Crabby the Hermit Crab. He's pretty cool to watch and play with.

I've had dogs, cats, lizards, exotic birds, a ferret, mice, snakes, chickens, ducks in the past. I'm probably forgetting some right now.

I have quite a few amazing and amusing stories from having these pets in my life.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:30 am
biggrin hi i'd like to introduce myself. my name is Daniel, i am 18, i live in a strange town called Beverley and i am new to this forum, in fact i'm new to gaia online altogether. i love animals, i have an amazing english rabbit called Rambo and a minute hamster called Harry. they are both great animals! biggrin  

d4nnysp3nc3r

Shenyu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:41 am
Hello,
I am Shenyu, 23 years old and from the beautiful Rhine (just in case you don't know, that's a river^^) in Germany.

I have 2 rabbits, but I don't have a clue if they are a special race.
The male's name is Yami, totally grey. He is a little neurotic (I use to call him "Adrian" or "Monk) and INCREDIBLY soft and... I would like to caress him the whole day, but he does not like to be touched, so I just hold him for the monthly check-ups.
The female is Shego, she is all in black and drives us crazy. Favourite sport: Destroying the couch by digging and climbing on everything and falling off (it's not that she would get more careful the next time... she just falls again...)

But for some reason I love both of them, even if I officially gave Shego to my BF, so I can say "YOUR rabbit did..."^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:29 am
I suppose I should introduce myself. You can call me Strange, and I'm 19 years old. I'm going to college for Graphic Design.

The only pet I have (of my own) right now is a 2 month old Shiba Inu named Yoshi, whom I just got. I live with my parents though and we have a Pug named Pugsly. We also have a fish tank in our house, if that counts. In the past I've had a two cats named Blacky and Mia (neither of them were named by us...) and a rabbit named Thumper.

xStrange xOne

150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

thezombiedoll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:54 am
Hi smile Im Amy. Im 25 and from the UK.

I have 6 pet rats and 2 hamsters. One day I love a pet ferret and some cats smile  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games