Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:34 pm
''We might know of a way. The only thing is... we need a fresh corpse.'' 'Rock' raised his shoulders. This form of Rock with heavy metal silver eyes seemed more morbid and cold than the one she had met.

((It was the falcon... I can't remember the dragon'S name! gonk ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:45 am
(Want to just make something up?)
Heather huffed for a moment when she realized her question was not going to be answered, but perked up at "We might know of a way." "Really? That's wonderful! But the corpse might be difficult. Unless we raided a morgue, but that would hardly be respectful."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:06 pm
''A morgue could be difficult for freshness and chances are it won't fit your taste.'' the dragon pointed out. ''There are many ways for this, but some of them are longer lasting than others. The one I have just suggested last forever, or until the body perishes. Some others are temprorary...'' 'Rock raised his shoulders.

((Nah. I doN,t really feel like inventing stuff (I felt like saying another word that suff, but I have to abstinate from it in here XP ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:50 pm
(Just a reminder, but I'm about to leave on a trip. See sig.)
"Such as a golem or such." Heather hummed softly to herself as they thought. You know, I could just bind you. Wha-Why didn't you mention that sooner! "Here, Robin has an idea. Temporary, but still," She collapsed, relinquishing all control of the body.
After a moment of laying there, Robin stood up adn cocked her head to the side, irked at Heather. "Urg, warn me next time you're going to do that." Shaking her head, she faced Rock. "Erm, sorry about, all that. Anyways," she coughed nervously, "Heather has a point. I have bound living beings to objects before, there's no reason that it wouldn't work on her."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:43 am
''I'm still sure she'd prefer a more... better body that an object... Suit yourself, it's your mind.'' 'Rock' shrugged and turned around before him himself fell to his knees. His eyes turned back the stormy gray blue they had, on that they were darker as he faced Robin again. ''Will you stay with me this time? I need to know, or else... Something could happen to the whole city if I were to lose you again... '' He said looking away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:00 am
Name: trinity
Grade: 11
Abilities: telepathy, telekenisis
Bio: trinity has been pushed from one foster family to another, always because she moved things without touching them. she feels alone and doesnt trust easily. trin is very reserved and feels she is unworthy of the love and care of others.
Appearance: User Image
Extra: trinity has many scars lining her arms so she is always wearing long sleeved tops.  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:01 am
trinity walked slowly up to the doors of the school, her head down, hair fluttering softly in the breeze. she hesitates before slowly opening the doors, she starts to enter before chickening out and running quickly to sit beneath a tree, a tear running down her face  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:38 am
The main doors swung open in the corridor that Ian was speeding down but no-one came through them. Suspicious. Let's check it out. Looking out of the doors he saw a girl running round the corner. Following her quietly to a tree before making himself known by a cough.
Um...Hi. What are you doing round here then. Classes are about to start."

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:41 am
trinity jumps to her feet, a small squeel escaping her throat....
i... im new she stammers shyly i dont know what classes i have or anything... she blushes bright red. her head hanging down so her face is hidden behind a curtain of hairmy names trinity she murmurs, her arms wrapped tightly around herself  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:31 am
"Don't worry. Most of the people here are new as well. My name's Ian. Pleasure to meet you Trinity. And as for your classes why not just go to the office and ask. I could even come with you if you wanted."A kind smile played at his face, Ian trying to be the good person all over again.  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:53 am
"oh you dont have to do that. your probably busy... and have more important things to do." she says shyly, a slightly sad look on her face. She pulls her sleeves down awkwardly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:45 am
Izo wandered around the grounds looking for Ian, but he was no where to be seen.
where's he gone this time, classies are about to start already. Izo decided it would be faster to search everwhere at once. He charged his muscles untill there was a noticable red glow coming from under his skin and jeted of at supersonic speeds circling the grounds befoe spotting him under the tree near the school. Izo fired past creating a sizable gust of wind then stopping in fromt of his brother
"dude, whats happening? i kinda lost you there for a bit." he said with a laugh.
"hey, im Izo by the way, sorry if i interupted anything" he said to the girl.  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:08 am
Trinity blushes red and looks down. not used to having the attention of guys, let alone two. "my name is trinity she mumbles, and you wernt interupting. Ian was just about to show me around and help me get settled, find my classes and such. oh... its nice to meet you by the way,"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:03 am
"hey Trinity!" he said in an enthusiastic voice.
"dude, what's out first class? I just realised, i dont have a scoobie ether HAHA!" he said towards Ian, it was usual for Ian to know more that Izo anyway, they were like 'brains and brawn' most of the time.

((aww man, TINY post, but im too tired to be bothered writing much more XD))  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:16 pm
Trinity smiles shyly at him. "so are you two, related?"  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]