Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:00 pm
"Well then-" Domo-kun runs out of the back with a random person in his mouth, making weird sounds, and runs out the front door and down the street, scaring the hell out of a LOT of people. O.O  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:08 pm
Ringo eyed the man who befriended the rabids lightly, opening her mouth to say something when she was drawn to the outburst that was domo-kun's entrance and his exit. She blinked her good eye slowly, before closing her mouth and allowing it to curve into an eery grin.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:48 am
Yin just stares with his mouth slightly agape.

"Well, now I have seen a domo-kun. That is an interesing one."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:40 am
I laugh popping up from behind counter. "Toldju!!"  

XSuki_MikaX

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:06 pm
"You may have, but I think you should have told the guy who was eaten earlier." He laughs back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:13 pm
"O.o That might've been Ikima.." Ikima pops out of the back, munching a chocolate bar.
Ikima: "Crazy say wha?"
"Wha-? Aww damnit Ikima, not fair! >.<"  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:39 pm
Maria laughed at the black kitten. "Hmm. What about this, Demetrius?" she said as she scrolled through more songs, eventually landing on 'Blackbird'. She hummed along to it, as she knew it by heart. "What was that about Domo-kun, Suki? I have some cups that I got as a birthday present with Domo-kun on it...Oh, not again." she cried, seeming distressed.
((edited))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:36 pm
Avyran smiled. "He sure loves music. And I think he likes you," he finished with a small laugh.  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:05 pm
"Domo-kun ate somebody!!" I have a random look on my face.

(Hey Banshee, i have four baby dragons, and three eggs. ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:26 pm
Maria giggled and smiled shyly. "Well, he seems like a sweetie, that's for sure." she said, scratching the kitten behind his ears. "Can I have my headphones back? If you wanted any of those songs, I could make you a CD with them on it." she told Avyran, gently pulling the earpiece away from Demetrius. "Demetrius is a handsome name. How'd you come up with it?" she asked. Then hearing Suki's outburst she faced the girl. "He did? Good Lord, that's the third time this month!" she exclaimed, shaking her head.
((Post 909! Beatles time! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSMSZmhsV2k Even though this should be posted the 910 post... XD))  

Methodless Madness

o-O-DeviousMinded-O-o

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:37 pm
Hara walked in and looked around. A dog followed behind her, it was of course dead but still walked. A zombie more like it. Hara wore a black belted trench coat and looked around the place trying to find a place to sit. "Hmm.." She looked around a,d Dante, her zombie dog, stood by her side, his head reached up to almost her shoulder, although she was only 5"2.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:54 pm
Maria heard the door open. She handed her headphones to Avyran and walked over to the young girl. "Hello and welcome to The White Rabbit Cafe. I'm Maria, nice to meet you." she said, extending her hand. This girl...has a strange presence about her. And her dog! That thing could swallow her(Hara) in two bites! Maria thought, eying the large dog nervously.  

Methodless Madness

o-O-DeviousMinded-O-o

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:00 pm
Dante looked up to Maria and narrowed his eyes suspiciously. Hara on the other hand nodded and smiled softly. "Nice to meet you, I'm Hara. This is Dante. because of what you say, he's got a humans brain." Hara said to her with a small chuckle. What the hell are we doing here? Stuff. I know that.. Then shut up, Wrath. No! Wrath, shut up..Lets go. Humph..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:35 pm
Yin could smell the dog come in along with its owner.

"Wow, a bath would probably be best in order for that pooch. Even my guys don't smell that bad." He suddenly remembered he hadn't opened the air vents into the trunk of his ufo, he rushes outdoors to open them.  

Yin Yun Yang

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:10 am
"Hm?" I look over at the dog. "Nice dog. ^^ Hehe. Zombie. Havent seen one of those in a while."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games