Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Main Forum
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay more gold!
+1
100%
 100%  [ 51 ]
Total Votes : 51

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:33 am
Hehe, yah. >.<;; I've been thinking about JYP too, haha. Cuz I like their company...not like I'd get in...bleeh. I like attention. xDD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:13 am
I honestly like SM better, because to me, it seems like the SM idols have more experience and are at a higher level than JYP. No offense to anyone.

I think SM trainees train longer too. I've heard that some people in SM train for 6 or 7 years...  

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

DBSK_LoLiTa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:24 pm
Hi hi <3

im kinda new 2 gaia, but i already LUV it! At first it was a bit boring, but then i saw this guild and i was like YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! so thats y im still here and not at some other site smile

OK enuff wid the self intro

2 elephant babies.

Is there a specific age u have 2 b in order 2 audition? i mean, im kinda young but i really like singing and a lot of singers from SM are pretty young. And if i audition, say like when im 15 and i get in, will i be like 21 when i debut?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:17 am
Hi DBSK Lolita!!

Sorry to butt in, but can't you audition at any age???
I think its better to audition when you are like 12-18, because don't you have to train for a few years??  

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

aesthetic_hearts

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:28 pm
DBSK_LoLiTa
Hi hi <3

im kinda new 2 gaia, but i already LUV it! At first it was a bit boring, but then i saw this guild and i was like YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! so thats y im still here and not at some other site smile

OK enuff wid the self intro

2 elephant babies.

Is there a specific age u have 2 b in order 2 audition? i mean, im kinda young but i really like singing and a lot of singers from SM are pretty young. And if i audition, say like when im 15 and i get in, will i be like 21 when i debut?

Hey, I'm new here too~ Hmm, I've thought about auditioning too but I think I'm too much of a wimp. :/ Ah, it's really quite difficult and strenuous. Do you think you could handle it? .__. If you think you could, GO FOR IT! (: And I agree with hsmfreak01, I think it's better when you audition earlier...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:07 am
Haha sorry everyone! I haven't been on a computer at all for the past few days...I'm busy updating news now but here's my input.

I don't think it matters what age you are. Yeah like corinne said you have a butt load of years to add in cuz of training...but eh...age isn't all that matters. You see all the older singers now, they're still jammin! xDD Just don't worry about age. Do what you love doing. ^^

DUDE CREW. Srsly help with the news posting. lol. I was gone for like, 1-2 days and I'm here updating like, 10 articles. xDD

tamasawr
Captain

iP e n q u i n

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:32 am
Waaah, Sorry Tammi. I've been seriously jet lagged!! I can't stay awake x3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:28 am
Sorry!!!

I'll get on that!!!  

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

iP e n q u i n

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:26 pm
All this news about DBSK is making my head spinnn!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:41 am
anybody online right now? i wanna talk with somebody.  

Cocoa-bozu

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100

Cocoa-bozu

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:42 am
guess not. oh well.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:51 am
Hello!!! I'm online!!!

@Jiyoung: I know! The DBSK news is making crazy!!! I hope they settle it out though...  

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:41 pm
Haha yaaah.

(thanks jiyoung and corinne. big help! <33)

Dude last night I was busy playing video games...(cough cough halo freak) and my mom came in and was like "DONGBANGSHINKI IS BREAKING UP!?" I was like "NO!" Then I tried to explain to her (and although I'm sure she didn't understand a word I said (cuz she's so korean...) she said they were talking about breaking up because of how famous they were...I was just like "oookaky mom..." lol.

Then 2pm was on tv and I was like yay. xD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:30 am
OMG!!!!

*faints*
I can't believe your mom is into DBSK!!!
If only my mom was like that... But when she hears Korean music, she calls me crazy and says that it doesn't sound like Korean.

I want to see 2PM on TV!!!!
Lucky you!

I saw Super Junior on a chinese channel when they were performing at Jacky Chan's charity concert.

Also, about 2 days ago, I went to a Vietnamese restaurant, and when I came out of the washroom, Sorry Sorry started playing, and it was so scary!!!  

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

DBSK_LoLiTa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:04 pm
Eny1 online????? im BO RED  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items