Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:34 pm
PsychoxLuv
Name: Winter Faith
Orientation: Lesbian
Hobbies: reading, writing, video games (love almost anything bioware, and i am currently in a relationship with skyrim wink )
Weaknesses: WWE
Pets: Mom's dog (Tiny), Mammaw's dog (Sassy), My Snake (Eve)

Me and Eve:
User Image

Cool you have a pet snake emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:04 pm
PsychoxLuv
Name: Winter Faith
Orientation: Lesbian
Hobbies: reading, writing, video games (love almost anything bioware, and i am currently in a relationship with skyrim wink )
Weaknesses: WWE
Pets: Mom's dog (Tiny), Mammaw's dog (Sassy), My Snake (Eve)

Me and Eve:
User Image

Is that an Albino Rosy Boa?

-JLM  

The Compound Eye

Bnanz83

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:29 am
Name: Bryana Age:17 Sex: Female Sexual Orientation: Bisexual About me: Well I am an odd person. I love being different and unpredictable. I love making other laugh and I like to think I give good advice. I'm told I am caring and sweet but eh I can get a little feisty. I have an amazing boyfriend who supports me. My mother's side knows about me but haven't come out to my dad's side. They aren't very understanding. I've always know I was bisexual and I hate when people assume I act bisexual for attention. I also hate it when people use the label just to get the attention, not because they are truly bisexual or gay or lesbian. I love meeting new people and love talking so message me whenever xp User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:39 am
On Names: I have a couple of names. Right now I primarily respond to my birth (nick)name, Eli, but I'm thinking of testing the waters with Lexi as a slightly more ~feminine~ alternative.
On Sex: I'm gender neutral and pansexual/solosexual. My romantic orientation is in constant flux.
On Pronouns: I prefer mixed pronouns.
Social Stuff: I think of myself as a pretty easy person to get along with; that said, I have some quirks and I can be a bit of a downer at times. I'm interested in any kind of thought-provoking discourse, as well as general entertainment fare (books, film, video games, etc.). My sense of humor can be a bit vulgar and I'm not always PC when I'm being ironic. I've had to eat my own words enough times that I'm almost partial to the taste.

Mostly, I just wanted to see if I could get in contact with some fellow queer folk for some conversation and general friendliness. I haven't frequented Gaia in a long time, although I do check in occasionally. Peace. <3  

LexiFemme

ElectrcNINJA

Friendly Vampire

5,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:53 pm
Name: David
Orientation: Gay
Hobbies: Playing Video Games(PC, Xbox360), Coding
Pets: (fat)Cat, Guinea Pig, Parrot, Parakeet, Two Hermit Crabs, and a few Tanks of fish

I really like to play MMO's! I also know C# and some Objective-C
I'l laid back and really enjoy talking to anyone biggrin

Some Pics....

Jazz(left) and Kiki(right)
User Image

and of course me...
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:23 am
Name: Jackie
Orientation: F2M Transgender
Hobbies: Reading and Music
My Favorite Game is Final Fantasy X
Weaknesses: Girls and not able to say no often.
Pets: Dog.  

Soulstel

misslydia1020

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:13 pm
Name: Lydia
Orientation: mtf transgender
Hobbies: crochet, reading, writing, video games, roller skating, anything else that seems to catch my interest
Pets: none at this time, I can't have them where i live. I wish I could have kittens, cause I love cats.

I've just recently came out as being mtf, but I plan on living full time soon  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:20 pm
Name: Jade
Orientation: Bisexual
Hobbies: Playing Video Games, reading, writing, belly dancing
Weaknesses: I'm scared of chickens and hate ignorant, loud people
Pets: I have a Beta fish named Captain Shakespeare. Ten points to the person who knows that reference!  

Angela Jade

Distinct Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Gummy burrs

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:12 pm
Hello all! emotion_hug

Name: Mary
Orientation: bi curious? bisexual?
Hobbies: Pintrest, crafts and such, conversatin' , researching stuff
Weaknesses: extensive unproductivity.
Pets: My roommate has an Australian shepherd! It's soo cute! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:59 am
Name: Joshua (Prefers Alexandria! : D)
Orientation: Pre- MTF Lesbian
Hobbies: Playing Video Games, shopping, gossip, writing, being a drama queen, and VP of the LGBT awarness society on my college campus.
Weaknesses: Girls (>/////////////<), panties ( XD ), panda's, domo's, anything Japanese or Korean, Son Ga-In <3
Things I hate: Intollerance, rude, sassy, haters, liers, cheaters, also Creepers and Endermen ( ^^ )
Pets: Cat named Jericho

I hope to meet like minded people on here and hopefully people to text! I live with a family that is very much unopen to this idea of thought so I'm quite lonely but I would love to make new friends! biggrin Feel free to ask me anything you want and like too! Hope to hear from you all soon! : D  

McKayla-san

Cpirate

Newbie Millionaire

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:38 pm
I'm Jheia
I have a girlfirend. I'm happy and proud about it.
We have been together for already a year and a month and still going on smile
My hobbies are playing video games and online games, reading, doodling and sleeping smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:59 am
hi everyone
my name is andrew i do like to go by Roo im 22 im gay and i have a obsession with cookies that sometimes borders on the erotic  

Riku mason

Friendly Hunter

Jisatsu_no_Tenshi

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:15 am
Our name is Joe and we are 25. Our preferred gender pronouns are third person pronouns like they or them. You can feel free to address us by our name as well. We are a cisgender pansexual male. If you have any further inquiries please feel free to ask us.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:20 am
Name: Just call me Tezca for now. If you get to know me i'll say my name.
Orientation: Gay
Hobbies: I don't have to much time for them outside of gaia and skype/msn I'm a full time college/university student majoring in Science [Physic's] and History [Govt] with a minor in secondary education. Nearly finished.
Pets: None
Weaknesses: Id take to long to list.
Music: Most of the music I enjoy is 10 to 70 years older then I am I enjoy 70's and 80's rock favorite band is Queen. I also love 30's tell 50's music such as Nat King Cole for example [love the song unforgettable].
Favorite game: Oddworld: Strangers Wrath

Ask me anything else I don't mind.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Forum Homepage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games