Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

drac54

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:04 pm

"Oh Chris..." Sonia walked over and sat down next to him. "I thought they were going to kill you earlier... Everything is so messed up right now..." Sonia sighed. "Did you really think Valis would give his soul up that easily.... He's crafty and malicious... Someone like him is always full of tricks.."
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:14 pm

"weather he dose or dosen't i still need it, Sonia my bothers and sisters are dying and one day there won't be any left and hell will be a frozen wasteland" Christopher said looking back at the sky again

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:19 pm

"Then let me help.... If Valis does something else like that to you.... I don't know what I'd do. You're not alone Chris..." Sonia stood up again and looked at Chris. "If there's two of us then maybe you will get his soul... rather than Valis using you to do his dirty work..." Sonia sighed and looked down. "If... If you want to do this alone... Then I understand... But, realize that you aren't... okay?" Sonia smiled at Chris before turning around and starting to move away.
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:24 pm

"he can't be killed" Christopher said walking next to her and looking up at the sky "he is far more then a simple human... and he is more then what anyone thinks" he looked at her for a moment "and no one knows what he really is, some say a vampire, others say demon, and even others say that he is something else... something that demonation hasn't seen in nearly forever" Christopher said and shuddered

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:28 pm

Sonia looked at Chris before looking up. "We don't have to kill him, per say... just somehow wrench his soul from his still living body... And there's you and me to do it... A demon from hell and a demon from the shadows... There should be some way to do it..." Sonia's forehead scrunched up with thought.
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:36 pm

"even with his soul gone he has many more to replace it" Christopher said and then smiled "we still need to find him first" he said starting to sound batter

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:41 pm

Sonia smiled and started drawing in the dirt a pentagram around her feet. "Well... this is probably the easiest step... I can find him the same way I found you. Just stand back some kay?" Sonia smiled before closing her eyes. As soon as she did, shadows swirled from under the nearby trees and into the pentagram, extending the points of the star outwards and disappearing into the distance. A moment later only one strand was left facing in the opposite direction they had come from, the pentagram having been smudged away. "Got him... maybe.."
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:50 pm

Christopher looked at it "strange" he hissed and made as if to move that way but just then none other then Valis was stading behind him using him as a shild a knife to his thort "move girl and he dies" Valis said lightly looking at her with amusment "its funny how you think that your little trick can work on me, its been tried time and time again really Sonia did your parents teach you anything batter?" he asked

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:57 pm

"Ah... but you see... it did work... look down at your feet..." Sonia looked down, not even turning around. The shadows however swirled into action at the bases of the trees, moving slowly and steadily towards Valis. "Now... do remind me... On why you know my name and think you knew my parents?" Sonia turned her head just enough to see Valis.
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:11 pm

"oh my dear sweet shadow imp, i know many things, and if i told you then where would the fin be?" he asked looking at her with his pale calm eyes that seemed to be filled hidden things

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Sonia sighed before turning around all the way. "Sorry to disappoint... but I'm not an imp... Imps are small and cannot change their form... always in a state between solid and gas... I'm a demon just as much as Chris... I just come from... a cooler place..." Sonia smiled grimly, glaring at Valis.
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:34 pm

" ah but little gril you don't seem to get it, your power and mine are different and there for because i am not only stronger but also your elder you are an imp to me" Valis said lightly

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:48 pm

The shadows that had started swirling around Valis froze. Sonia looked down. A murderous aura seemed to emanate from her and the shadows swirled around in a frenzy, sealing Sonia Valis and Chris away from the outside world. Sonia's scythe formed and dropped into her outstretched hand, and an evil smile spread slowly across her face. "You may have just pushed too far Valis... And as payment I'll be taking your current soul..." Sonia grinned, showing scary sharp-looking teeth, and pitch black eyes.
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:59 pm

"aww sweetie i'd love for you to have but saddly i am rather enjoying this one" Valis and some how was able to move he opened a portal behind him onto what seemed to be the place she had taken Christopher not long ago, whats more he had left it open temping her to follow

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:12 pm

"Well... it won't last for long..." Sonia laughed softly before following Valis inside the portal. As soon as she stepped inside, the aura seemed to grow and shadows flew around swirling high enough to hide her legs completely, like a cloak of sorts. "Oh Valis....? Where. Did. You. Go~!?"
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games