Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:22 pm
Ebony screeched as her power was disrupted. Glaring at Arias, she let out a smirk after a moment. "I can contain my magic." she said angrily, a glove of stone forming over one hand. "But fine." she said, smacking Arias upside the head with all her strength. {{WOOT! first on page 61 AND post 900!!!}}

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:30 pm
Deston simply stood back and watched as the two girls sparred, taking mental note of all their movements. He wasn't planning on fighting with either of them, but if it came down to it he might. Some of the demon's other "moods" would probably consider it more readily than this one would, but that probably shouldn't be worried about. Well, not right now at least.  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 am
Arias snickered as the blow hit her head. Werewolves' heads were very hard to hit and for them to feel anything. Oh, she felt it, but it only felt like a ball bouncing off her head.
"C'mon, Ebony! Try to find my weakness. In a battle, your eponent's weakness is not always a physical one. Think about something that would trigger a mental weakness, such as a bad mem-" Arias choked on the word before she could get it out. She probably shouldn't be telling Ebony this, but her weakness was the same as Zeke. That was probably the reason why she would be the one to defeat him.

Ardeo laughed and sat on the ground. Arias looked amazing, spinning and doing flips with her long white hair like a curtain falling around her.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:26 am
"Sweetie, you and Deston may be mental, but the way I win is by jumping in and kicking a**." she said, spinning into a kick the hooked around Arias knees to bring her down. "See?" she said as Arias hit the dirt.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:38 am
Arias laughed as she hit the dirt.
"Good, Ebony. Some humans aren't complete idiots, then."
With that she flipped backwards and landed on the girl's back, holding her neck with Arias' hands in just a way that she could snap her neck easily with the wrong movement...or the right movement.
"But, don't feel too bad. I've been taking care of myself for a little over a century."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:50 am
"Bad?" she said, flipping Arias over her shoulder and laughing. "I'm actually feeling pretty good right about now." she said, standing at ready. "You gotta know you stepped right into that one."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:11 pm
Arias laughed at the girl.
"One more thing." Arias took off her gloves and threw them to the ground.
Indeed, she hated reading people's personal lives, but this was her weapon. It was the major thing that had protected her for so many years. It had been the source of her survival. So, no matter how uncomfortable it was, Arias had learned to buck down and suck it up.
"Let's dance."
With that, she ran towards Ebony and lightly grabbed her arm, appearing behind the girl with her arm pinned backwards. Her reasoning wasn't to hurt Ebony, not at all. Arias only wanted to get a good contact reading.
Ebony's thoughts flashed through her mind. They were sharp and very determined, mostly focused on the fight and wondering why Arias wasn't applying pressure to hurt her.
Arias prayed that Ebony wouldn't be furious when she found out later what Arias had been doing.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:22 pm
Ebony was a bit confused when Arias applied no pressure to her arm, then a knowing smile spread across her face. Don't think I've forgotten your little ability. she thought, knowing she couldn't hide her thoughts from Arias. She let a few thoughts flow freely, little things, her more important things more guarded. She certainly wasn't going to give her everything without making her do a little digging. "Let's dance? Please tell me that's not your best line!"

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:10 pm
Arias laughed and it sounded light-hearted.
"No, that is not my best line. Sorry, but werewolves have more important things to do than to sit around studying 'charge' lines. By the way, I know that it is unfair, but I am memorizing your battle tactics. You kinda left them unguarded since we are fighting. Don't worry, I won't use them against you."
With that Arias let go of Ebony and jumped back, snatching her leather gloves and jacket from the ground and putting them back on.
"Very good. You have skill."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:27 pm
"Duh." Ebony said, not in a rude way, just bluntly. It was her nature. "If I didn't have skill Zeke would be wiping my blood off his blade. Damn fine one, too." she said, staring off into the distance.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:36 pm
Arias felt a memory pop in her brain that she had been surpressing and a pain stab her heart at the same time.

"Zeke?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you...do you like me?"
Zeke looked at her for a moment thoughtfully, "Why of course I like you. If I didn't like you I wouldn't visit you every day."
Arias felt a blush ride up her cheeks.
"No...I mean like me."
They stared at each other for a long moment until Zeke finally stood up and put his blade down in front of her.
"You see this blade? This is my Arzul. Arzul is my life. When I die, this weapon will go down with me. I now lay Arzul aside...for you."
Zeke gently placed the weapon to the side and cupped her face in his hands.
"I love you."
Arias' breath caught and she felt her heart skip a beat.
"Just for now?"
Zeke stared at her face longingly for a moment, "Forever and always."

Arias curled her arms around her chest, trying to dull the ache that was slowly getting worse. This was why she hated memories.
"Alec..." she whispered Ardeo's human name. He lightly bounded over and placed a hand on her shoulder.
"It's ok. Think of Toby."
Arias felt the pain slowly subside as she thought of her little brother, who by now, was either living a life of a werewolf, his heritage, or dead.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:40 pm
Ebony watched carefully, jerking her head away when she realized to give them a private moment. She suddenly wished she hadn't said what she said, though she carefully filed this bit of information away, just in case.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:46 pm
Arias straightened when it became a simple and dull ache.
"Well, let us take leave. We need to track...him."
She started off into a walk, locking off the section of her mind that stored memories...again.
She knew where he was. Arias was positive. She had been tracking him down for a while. The only thing now was to find an entrance. She had seen a few but everytime she tried them they turned out to be...well, unusable. First thing was first, it was time to test out the last two entrances that she had found. A specific phonebooth and a tree. Although, it might take some work figuring out how to open them.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:55 pm
"YUSH MA'AM!" Ebony said with sarcastic glee. Actually she hoped to cheer Arias and Alec. It was who she was, the random joker who acted like a moron to make people happy, underneath thinking'Did i really just get that stupid?' Secretly she believed it came from being in a broken home so many years. too much sadness there to bring it anywhere else.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:38 pm
Deston nodded when Arias spoke of leaving, taking off soon after saying so. He followed after her and Ebony, assuming that the werewolf would already have an idea of where Zeke was. The demon wasn't the best at tracking people unless he was actively chasing them and could see where they were going. Some considered it a weakness, but he considered it a good payoff for the extremes that his powers could take when he lost control. Hopefully that wouldn't happen again any time soon.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games