Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:08 pm

*still playing with the fishes and giggling*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:08 pm

II_Kuro_II
((g2g ppl bye))
((bye, in the end you'l probably return still today, probably))

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *stares at the chocolate one eyebrow raised. The chocolates cause a flash of pained memory to streak her mind. she looked at him with pained dead eyes* I dont eat sweets. . .

"Oh. I see. I'm sorry." *Puts chocolate away and turns back to look at Blais' pained eyes* "You ok?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:11 pm

ed gets to a river, the rain reaches there, he sits on the riverbank with an wooden spear that he fashioned out of a branch on his hand

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:14 pm

blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *stares at the chocolate one eyebrow raised. The chocolates cause a flash of pained memory to streak her mind. she looked at him with pained dead eyes* I dont eat sweets. . .

"Oh. I see. I'm sorry." *Puts chocolate away and turns back to look at Blais' pained eyes* "You ok?"

Blais: *looks away then stands, dropping her childhood journal that is filled with all the reasons she is like what she is. She glances at it then shakes her head then jumps from the roof.* heh. . . .
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:15 pm

-/- Kaoru put on his sweater and put his ipod in his ears and walked in the rain away from the masion

II E M O_S I N N E R II

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:16 pm

ed catch some fish then he heads west to explore a little, he finds another mansion how many ppl live in this forest? he wondered
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:18 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *looks away then stands, dropping her childhood journal that is filled with all the reasons she is like what she is. She glances at it then shakes her head then jumps from the roof.* heh. . . .

"Wait Blais!" *Too late. Looks at what Blais dropped: Its an old journal. He picks it up and looks at it. He wonders whats in it but knew it wasn't his and didn't open it. Instead he got up, Place his rod on his back and his twin blades on his hips and chased after Blais.*

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:20 pm

II Purple_Cura II
-/- Kaoru put on his sweater and put his ipod in his ears and walked in the rain away from the masion

Opal: *watches from the window and sighs sadly, looking to her feet* He could have helped her. . . .
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:20 pm

ed gets in a hollow tree and grabs a bottle of water and drinks it ((the hollow is 3 feet over the soil, and so it's dry))

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 pm

Blais: *walks inside her mansion and walks to her study, dripping but not caring. She sits in the corner of the study, looking around at all the filing cabnit filled with information of all the vampires she had assassinated. She stares at the drawer with the files on her parents.*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:23 pm

*stands up and vanishes to her favorite place, a lake* mhm... *takes off shoes and walks to the shallow part of the lake, enjoying getting soaked by the rain and crying without making a sound*

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:24 pm

ed looks at a small note pad he carries, he looks at the last page and scratches three liines "only 90 left" he mutters then guards it again
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II

Opal: *watches from the window and sighs sadly, looking to her feet* He could have helped her. . . .
( HE isnt leaving just going for a walk in the rain lolz >w<)

II E M O_S I N N E R II

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:25 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *walks inside her mansion and walks to her study, dripping but not caring. She sits in the corner of the study, looking around at all the filing cabnit filled with information of all the vampires she had assassinated. She stares at the drawer with the files on her parents.*

*Follows Blais into her study, dripping wet from the rain* "Blais, u dropped this." *Walks up to give her the journal but trips and falls face first, dropping the journal next to the desk* "Ow.... I hit my nose." *starts to rub nose*
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games