Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 12!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:16 pm
The washing machine is broken, and when I saw that bandaidd decided to put bubbles in here, it dawned on me that I could wash my clothes in the hot tub. *moves around like an agitator*  
Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 59!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:18 pm
rofl O...M...G...LMAO!!! rofl *shakes head and pops a Corona* What to do with you...I have no earthly idea...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 29!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:50 pm
come to think of it, I'm not sure how I'm going to rinse and dry.....  
Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 21!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:58 pm
Well, I might be able to help in that area...*takes all contents of cooler out, and before TES knows it, Icy dashes him with the ice water from the cooler, rinsing him off in an Icy blast! With that, she helps TES out of the tub and stretches him out on a lounge chair in the sun* Now, all you have to do is flip over in an hour or so and you'll be all clean and dry!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 55!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:06 pm
gonk t-t-t-t-that's n-n-n-not f-f-f-f-fun-n-n-n-n-ny *curls up in the chair and shivers uncontrollably* y-y-y-you h-h-have any i-d-d-dea how c-c-c-cold t-that f-feels after b-b-being in a h-h-h-hot t-t-t-tubbbbbb? *teeth chatter*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:13 pm
*Icy busts up laughing* Aaawwww, my dearest TES, let me help you warm up, eh? *Icy takes a blanket from her bag and wraps the shivering dark elf in it, rubbing his arms to make friction heat* Now, *snickering* is that a little better?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 63!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:18 pm
a lit-t-t-tle *shiver* I d-d-don't t-think I'm g-g-going to d-dry very quickly like t-this, th-th-though.  
Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 33!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:28 pm
Okay, then...how about this...*Icy calls for her dragon and asw he swoops in for a landing, Icy grabs TES and helps him onto her dragons back. She then gives a low pitched whistle and the dragon takes off, soaring high in the sky at a fast pace, causing TESs soaked clothes to dry with the impact of wind* How's that?!, *Icy calls*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 96!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:36 pm
I'll let you know when I'm no longer in fear of my life gonk

*clings as tightly as he can to the dragon*

Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 60!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:41 pm
rolleyes Man, there's no pleasing this guy! stressed *gives a medium pitched whistle and Icy's dragon lands. She then goes to help TES off of her dragon's back and leads him back to his chair. As Icy assesses TES, she notes that he is still shivering and has this strange bewildered look in his eye* What, you never rode a dragon before? eek *shakes head* How about some tea to settle those nerves of yours?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:46 pm
LOL, Icy! Why are you torturing the poor elf again? *slips into the hot tub* Now why did you have to scare poor TES half to death w/your dragon? Instead of flying him around, couldn't he just blow some, um, "warm" air to dry him out? smile *sips Corona*  
ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 73!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:47 pm
*talks through his teeth* y-yes. Tea would be good. eek *sits in his chair stiffly... on the brink of hyperventilating, heart pounding and eyes bulging*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:56 pm
*looks at TES* You know, TES, you should really be more careful around those of us who run w/Psyzapp. We really do mean well, but as you can see.....*glances @ Icy* sometimes we tend to go a wee bit overboard....
Do you need another towel or a blanket, perhaps? *continues to watch TES from the hot tub* You DO look rather cold......why don't you come back into the hot tub?  
Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 52!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:58 pm
*laughing to herself and poorly hiding it from TES, Icy goes to the MW to make TES some tea and refill the cooler with ice for the refreshments. With tea in hand and rolling the cooler with the other, Icy returns to the HT and replaces the refreshments back in the cooler and takes TES his tea* Aw, Katana. I was just trying to help our little dark elf out! Seems to me I've just made things worse for the poor dear...*hands TES his tea* Here, try this. It's a soothing blend of chamomile, peppermint, cinnamon, ginger and west indian lemongrass. This should dissapiate all the tension and stress you're feeling  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:02 pm
*smiles @ TES and Icy, but continues to sip her Corona in the hot tub* Aw, TES....not coming back in???? I promise not to torture you......very much.... xd  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games