Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:40 pm

f-f-fine.....
*attempts diverting eyes, but fails. still looking at you, her face became redder. her breathing becomes normal again, and she heartrate continues the same*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:44 pm

Dark smiled and helped her to her feet, "I'm taking that blush as a complement you know" with a helping hand he led her back into the ball room.  

Phantom Touch

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:45 pm

*hetukiri looked at the guess, and then turned to chief* "lets let him go we wouldnt want to shed blood on the night of the ball, now would we???"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:46 pm

*puts free hand on cheek, waiting to stop blushing. somewhat squinting at the little light in the ball room, her eyes adjust and she drops her hand from her face*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:00 pm

Chief thought on the bite mark she had delivered to Phyl earlier, huumm...little did Hetu know that blood had already been shaded this night, but best to not to tell everything. "you got lucky Phyl, the lady says you can live, but remember I don't make threats; every word I breathed was a promise." looking at Hetukiri, "so how did things go with finding Ra-iem?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:00 pm
*RA-IEM now looked at Scarlet with concern, and wondered if she truely needed some alone time* "are you sure i dont feel comfortable leaving you up here by yourself"  

Diyske

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:05 pm
"no luck at all" *hetu said with noticable dissapointment*

"but i still dont quite understand, what exactly happened out here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:08 pm
*Phyl now very melancholy about what he did*

"Chief can i ever make this up to you in any way, maybe we could go somewhere private and talk>>"  

Repo ManX

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:13 pm

Dark wanted to sit June down somewhere, but became distracted by the crowd that was growing on the other balcony area, "lets go see what all the fuss is about" taking June by the hand, he produced them on the other side with a little problem. "Hey guys, what's going on?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:16 pm
*Phyl looked over towards chief and whispered* "hey this crowd is getting way to big, you wanna go somewhere more private where i could cry my eyes out in apologies??" *he said playfully*  

Repo ManX

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:17 pm
*june looked around at the people, confused. she was having a serious deja-vu.*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:19 pm

Dark now hearing Phyl's words about something happening with Mega, 'yeah buddy, that's not going to happen."

Turning toward Mega, for the first time he took in her markings and eyes, Dark new that something must truly be wrong to make her almost change completely like this. "now what the hell happened!?", he's eyes burning bright crimson.  

Phantom Touch

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:24 pm
* Phyl now made sure chief wasnt looking when he glared at Dark and his pesky attitude* *if there was one thing he could not stand it would be a loud mouth pest, such as Dark* *his eyes now were red, he had no need to change them to yellow again*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:26 pm
*june steps foreward slightly in front of dark peacefully and gave phyl a gentle smile*

hello. i don't believe we've met. I'm June. and you?  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

hatukiri

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:28 pm
*hatu seeing that his chance to switch places with RA-IEM was a utter failure, because he couldnt find the room they went in, he decided to head back down stairs.* *at the bottom of the stairs he saw a large group of people from the ball, he said to himself as he hurried over* *"wats goin on does chief have a fire work show goin on or something???"*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games