Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:52 pm
((REMINDER ~ Cathy's is a neutral zone))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:02 am
Lil Brat
((REMINDER ~ Cathy's is a neutral zone))

Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder Brat. I should have known better. stressed

I want to take a moment to apologize to everyone for my little outburst yesterday. It's just that this is like the 3rd or 4th time that Nei1 has messed around with my Blackberry by damaging it in one way or another. Then there's the fact that Nei1 also states that she hates technology. This is not the first time she's made that statement, and then she has the nerve to flaunt her own usage of technology. Even though this is all just a virtual thing here in the Game Room, I'm just getting really tired of this. This last episode of hers was the straw that broke the camel's back, and I really should have kept my cool. Again, I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
sweatdrop

*Exits the thread and goes elsewhere to drown his sorrows* sad  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:20 am
All that for a blackberry? You have any idea what the MW ladies have put me through? gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:28 am
((Heh heh ... Thanks, TES! 3nodding ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:11 pm
*makes a mental note not to mess with Dougherty's Blackberry* lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:57 pm
Well in that case, I owe you a very sincere apology to you Dougherty.

I got mine about a month ago with Verizon's early upgrade deal and I needed to replace my dead phone. The BlackBerry was a the most inexpensive phone and I spent $160 rather then $200 plus for any other types of phone.

In fact I have grow attached and fond of my BlackBerry. I don't why I act like the way I have been acting towards you. I have been doing that since I met you. I don't mean to be ill towards you.

For my final thought, I am awfully sorry that kept messing with yours even though it was still in a virtual world. If this had been the real world, I would have never brought myself to cause harm to you or your items.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:59 pm
-Pours a cup of scalding hot coffee and ponders dipping your admin doll in the black stuff that tastes like sludge-  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:11 pm
Sludge? *Smiles and winks at the waiter.* I'd have a nice shot of Rumpleminze ~ just bring the bottle and a glass. heart  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:41 pm
Jack wipes his boots off then walks in. He finds a table and sits down, nodding to the waiter. As he gets ready to light his cigar, he pauses, and looks at the waiter again. No way. A memory drops in to his brain and he stares at the wait staff. How is that possible? He shoves his hat back and his ears are revealed. The waiter steps back abruptly. The two stare at each other a moment before the waiter hurries off to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:54 pm
*bandaidd walks in, wincing and starts opening cupboards, scanning all of the shelves desperately*

Is there any Excedrin around? Or a gun? My head is killing me.  

bandaidd
Crew

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:08 pm
Jack watches the waiter hurry off, his eyes wary. Then he sees Bandaidd. He stands up a walks quietly over.Headache, huh? He reaches in to his grubby pockets and pulls out a worn silver flask. Try a drink of this stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:10 pm
*looks at the HUGE coyote man and the little silver flask and back again nervously*

Will it get rid of a headache? It's not alcoholic, is it?  

bandaidd
Crew

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:18 pm
He looks deeply into Bandaidd's eyes. It's just a special blend of certain herbs and other natural ingredients. It'll take care of any pain. Would I hurt you? His eyes hold hers, waiting.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:25 pm
Of course you wouldn't.

*takes the flask and drinks a sip, looking into those hypnotic eyes. feels the burn go down to her stomach and light her face on fire. squeezes her eyes shut for a second, then drowns in those eyes again and takes another swallow and another, tears running down her face*  

bandaidd
Crew

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games