Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:28 pm

Zack started laughing his a** off "no no no in heaven 1 year there is equal to 100 years down here im not old at all im techniqally 18 still i just lived for a while
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:34 pm

"Ohhhhh ok." Kishiko laughed. "So no presents up there? Sucks where I live we demand it from our slaves."

((I'm questing biggrin time for me to beg in guilds...reminds me...you wanna donate lmao xD))

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:45 pm

[[ donate to what? ]]

Zack hen looked down his eye's kinda watered up a bit "uhm excuse me for a second" Zack then went to the bathroom quick he then wiped his eyes
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:49 pm

(( to me? =o it's hard to get gold these days burning_eyes ))

Kishiko watched him as he walked away. She was sad that he was. She knocked on the door. "Are you okay?"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:57 pm

[[ k is 10,000 ok? i only got to a near 40,000 today so ]]

Zack opened the door his eye's werent watering anymore but he was still sad "yeah sorry just i get a little sad during holidays like christmas"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:03 pm

((anything is deeply appreciated blaugh after this quest I'm questing Kottan Bell which is over like 300k burning_eyes but after i'm done with the first quest I'll help you out k 4laugh ))

Kishiko hugged him tightly. "I'll give you the best Christmas ever I promise."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Zack frowned even more and he felt his eye's starting to water up again "you cant no could ever give me the best christmas ever.....and no one ever will"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:16 pm

((OMG THANK YOU VERY MUCH *give you a deadly squeeze hug*))

Kishiko eyes teared up. "I guess I'll go then." She walked out of his dorm slowly with her head down. She passed Ichiro who was just sitting there but she didn't notice him.

Ichiro noticed Kishiko was depressed. He went over to Zack, grabbed his shirt, and held his fist at his throat. "What did you do to her?"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:20 pm

Jack walked up behind Kishiko. "Hey...I'm...s-s-" He let out his breath. "I'm sor-ry about that back there." He sighed a little laugh. "I was never very good at that."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:21 pm

Zack sighed "i didnt want her to get her hopes up with her giving me the perfect christmas im never around"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:25 pm

"Why?" Ichiro was puzzled.

Kishiko stared at Jack blankly. "I don't really care. I've been in worse situations. But you are demoted in the club. From regular member to lil baby. An initiation ((don't know how to spell it)) is required."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Zack sat down on his bed and sighed " have you ever heard the term christmas miracle? well every angel gets a new power around christmas time the five miracles of noel everyone in the world get's five miracles as long as there in decent standards they get them you and kishiko already used one you two are the only reason im still here and a few other people"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:31 pm

(I don't know how to spell it either...Don't worry.)

"It depends on what it is. Cause as I see it, I'm in neutral territory right now."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:34 pm

Ichiro looked blankly at Zack. "So you're saying that...you're going to leave soon?" His voice was emotionless.

"Well it has to be something that will probably humiliate you...you wanna know what I have in mind?"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:36 pm

"What's worse than pink hair?" He though for a second. "Well acually...I think I like it."
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games