Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:12 pm

Soli's illusion of herself disappeared when Caldwell hit it,"I know and also know that vampires can't walk in the sunlight remember you wanted to postpone the fight because the sun was rising up."Soli put her hand on the the ground."The rising sun illusion,'The room was flooded with a bright light it felt warm as well.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:16 pm

He smiles, and stands in the light.

"Ah... warmth... haven't felt this in a while. No; as a five hundred year old vampire, I've become able to see through illusions. Now let me go through yours."

He proceeds to attack each of the Soli copies there.

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:21 pm

((LOL wrong rp name!!!!!!!!))

Soli saw her illusions fight Caldwell and looked towards the wall and saw Leon sitting there watching them and felt bad she knew what she had to do,"Caldwell when was the last time you ever felt protective for someone?"Soli snapped her fingers making her illusions disappear and looked at Caldwell.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:31 pm

((Edited... ))

Caldwell turns to her. He has not moved from his starting spot yet. He understands.

"The last time? Right now."

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:34 pm

"What do you mean?"Soli was completely confused.She stopped where she was only a few feet away from Caldwell.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:37 pm

"I mean that I have never stopped feeling protective of someone. I'm not going to reveal the subject of this protection; you'll have to figure it out."

He shimmers, and then appears behind her, then starts walking to the center of the circle.

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Soli took a few steps outside the circle and hurried forward to Leon,"Sorry let's get you in that shower."She started walking towards the bathroom.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:48 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon was curious to the suddenness of them stopping and speaking of protecting people. It was most definately strange. "Okay." He said and followed behind her, flicking a glance over to Caldwell, wondering who he was being protective of.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Kroenig

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:50 pm

Caldwell watches the two walk off, his jacket appearing suddenly on him. He feels an overwhelming sadness, then shrugs it off. He removes a small notebook and a stub of a pencil from his jacket pocket and begins to write.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:54 pm

Soli turns on the water in the shower so Leon can get in, she looked at herself in the mirror and she looked slightly older and hair was going past her shoulders."Here some clothes and a towel I'll be outside with Caldwell okay."Soli started walking out of the bathroom.She saw Caldwell writing something she walked towards a stack of scrolls.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:16 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon was soon left alone in the bathroom, not really minding the fact, but he pulled his pants off, the only article of clothing that kept him from being nude all day yesterday and this morning. He got into the shower and let the water run over his skin and his thick, fluffy hair. His doggish ears and tail remained still. It was odd how they had stayed where they were, but it was probably due to the fact that fear still had a grip on him.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:28 pm

Caldwell finishes the writing and calms himself. He places the notebook back, and then sits by the door, waiting.

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:31 pm

"You know he won't open the door until another two days right."Soli walked towards him with another scroll in her hand,she sat near Caldwell's feet.
"You know the side effects of this training room right?"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:33 pm

He looks up, startled; he had been deep in thought, and not waiting for the Whisperer.

"Wasn't waiting for him... and no, I don't. What are they?"

Kroenig

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:36 pm

DemolitionboyXX
"You can go out anytime, Hana, I will probably be worn out from training."

User Image
"I'll be worn out from training you." Hana told him in reply. "Maybe we'll both just sleep."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games