Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:15 pm
redface Well... umm...

*Velcore nudges Karrie with his nose, wanting the heart monitor lead removed*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:33 pm
You don't have stay naked just for me, Karrie. -trails fingers across his chest and stomach- Don't you like me better naked too? -gives him a demure look-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:37 pm
*kisses Dame* Hmm... I think I do. *sits up and smiles down at her* Velcore's probably getting hungry, though. I should find him something to eat.

*Velcore hops up on the bed*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:49 pm
-teases him by pulling down the sheets revealingly- Well I'm glad. wink

-covers herself back up, chunking her bra at Karrie, it landing on his head- Well go ahead and get decent, my silly love. Get him some food, maybe the nurses will bring some for him. ^_^ -bats eyelashes and pats her lap for Velcore to come to her- Come here, baby, I'll get that off you.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:56 pm
*puts Dame's bra on the table with her shoes and skirt and pulls his clothes back on* I was thinking about going to make something for the three of us, actually.

*Velcore crawls onto Dame's lap*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:57 pm
damecharlie
((The nurses and I have an understanding. wink Plus, I would like to say, most people that stay in the damn clinic pretend that the nurses aren't here half the time anyway. At least I didn't have them mysteriously disappear. rolleyes If they are just peaking in through the window, they might not notice I don't have the heart lead on, especially if the monitor is still beeping at a steady pace (hence why I put it on the dragon). I mean...how big is this window? How far away is the bed from the window? Lots of question. -nod-))
{{If it's still beeping at a steady pace while you're doing physical activity, something would obviously be fishy. With how much schooling you have to go through to be a nurse, I doubt they would be that dense.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:15 pm
((Dense no...not wanting to really walk in while people are...um...unavailable, yes...))

Oh...okay, then. -takes off the heart lead from Velcore and places it back on her chest- There you go, sweetie. -pets Velcore- Well, kiss me before you go? -smiles at him-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:22 pm
*Velcore itches the place where the lead was stuck to him*

*smiles at Dame, then leans down and kisses her* I won't be gone long. *slowly steps back and walks out of the room*

*Velcore stretches out next to Dame*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:53 pm
-she continues to pet Velcore- Don't worry, I'll be right here. wink -as soon Karrie leaves, two nurses come in and scold damey, changing her leads and checking her monitors-

-sheepish grin- Soooorrrry. -they give her knowing looks and can't help but smiling at her, one whispers in her ear, "nice catch you got there", she blushes and says nothing for a moment- redface redface redface I know... redface -the nurses leave the room and shut the door quietly behind them, dame nuzzles Velcore-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:59 pm
(( rofl ))

*Velcore hides under the bed when the nurses come in, then returns to the top when they leave and nuzzles Dame*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:02 pm
Velcore! Hey, sweetie. You're not afraid of me are you?
Hi, Karrie. hi, dame.

*crawls under the bed to pet Velcore*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:06 pm
Banddy! How are ya, hon? Velcore, love, its okay, it's just Bandaidd...  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:12 pm
I'm pretty good, dame. You okay?

Come on, Velcore. We're buddies. I wouldn't hurt you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:20 pm
*Velcore recognizes Bandaidd and nuzzles her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:23 pm
yay! *pets Velcore happily*

how are you Karrie?

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games