Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:32 pm
(Got nothing just wanted the 900 post)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:41 pm
((WRONG ON MY PICTURE!!! I have Sniper shoulders, PINK ARMOR, and a Recon helmet WITHOUT the attachments, and a BLACK visor!.... Oh, and in Reach(the game) I have the first body that has Kat's robot arm, a TACTICAL/HARDCASE utiliy, and a TACTICAL/GPS arm thingy. I'll get a picture of it and show you all some time.))

Jumpy landed behind the base, so that it'd take the brunt of anything thrown at them, and went to the back. she was tired of being pilot of a flying deathtrap. "Someone else fly." Displeasure spoke for her.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:18 pm
(Sorry about that Jynx)

Sen got out of the Pelican. "Okay team you know what to do."

Jack got off the Pelican as well but personally he was a little uncomfortable being at an ONI facility in armor again. He looked around and spot what looked like some damaged Spirit drop ships. "Looks like no one will miss them if I modified them for this crazy plan." He cracked his knuckles and went to look for some tools he could 'borrow'.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:27 pm
(jynx why dint you take the 2000 gold?)
marcus walked around to the front of the oni facility and looked around but there was no one there yet but there was a small something heading his way in the distance which marcus suspected was a fleet of scorpion tanks with atleast 20 or 30 odst's "great now its gonna be a battle to se whos gonna show off them or me" before going down to wait for the rattle snakes marcus looked back at jumpy with worry and hoped it would not be the last time he saw her he kept looking at her for a bit  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:30 pm
((*points at my avi* completed.))

Jumpy made sure her sniper was loaded with the Hyper-Lethal rounds, designed specifically to kill something from further than her scope could see. She looked over at Marcus, her helmet visor already polarized, and then looked away, promising herself that she'd see him again. She looked out at the horizon, the sun was just going down. it was going to be a long a** night.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:19 pm
((By the way, everyone, since the Bungie.Net isn't up-dating my Spartan, (though it SHOULD be, here's what it looked like before I bought my stuff when I became a Brig-Grade1 i Reach: My Spartan))  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:00 pm
Jack smiled and admired his work. "Okay then that ship is done time to move on to the next one." Not only had this ships shields been made stronger but there shape could be bent to help compensate for wind and enemy fire along with the heat asorbtion unit that will make it so incoming plasma fire could make the stronger. While it wasn't going to be able to go toe to toe with the montrosity it could at least take be grazed by its weapons once.

Sen goes up to Jack smacks him on the back and points at Marcus and Jumpy. "See that right there? That is what we are fighting for." "Two people in power armor starring at eatchother?"Sen shakes his head. "No my friend love we fight so people like them can have long loving lives together." Jack just looks at Sen not really knowing how to respond to that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:24 pm
Jumpy looked over at Sen and Jack, her visor didn't depolarize, but the slight shift of her body was easy to read. 'Stop-Staring-And-Let's-Kick-a**.' Underneath her visor, however, she was red in the face, blushing from what Sen had said with his Comm still on.
An ODST was first to respond to it. "Sir, I have to say that's probably the greatest thing I could ever get behind and fight for." Many agreements were heard after that.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:07 pm
Marcus had also heard what sen had said and was smiling and the sound of the cheering ODST'S got him all full of adrenaline before Marcus could stop himself he was walking toward jumpy and had taken off his helmet. when Marcus was right in front of jumpy he took off her helmet and kissed her then looked into her eyes and said " i promise ill be back , i love you " hugged her and gave her back her helmet and looked at sen saluted and said "that thing wont stand a chance against us , especially after it doesn't have its legs" and smiled. Marcus looked at jumpy one last time smiled and put on his helmet "helljumpers lets do this we have two options a) blow this things legs off or b) blow this things legs off . good luck everybody" and turned around and started heading towards the now waiting ODST'S  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:35 pm
Jack just shook his head and got on the ship not being one for the sappy stuff. Sen wiped a tear from his eye. "That is just so beautiful."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:46 pm
Jumpy was blushing, and starred into the inside of her helmet, unable to move for a second. For the first time since she'd been injured, after she put her helmet on, she whispered "I'll hold you to that, Marcus." Her voice was too low to be heard over the B-net, so she turned and held her sniper, pulling back the loader and getting a bullet into the barrel. "Lets kick some a**." she said, heading for Sen and the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:57 pm
Sen nods. "Alright then let's go." He gets on the ship and behind the controles. "If you don't mind I'm going to fly this time."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:07 pm
(sorry for the delay, your hero has returned)

Shrukan emerged from the forerunner ship inside the mech suit and made his way to the giant hunter "permission to engage sir?" Gosli voice rang out over his comm link "permission? the only permission you need is from me now go blast the crap out of that thing and show how good my machine really is!" shrukan nodded "I'll take that as a yes" he rushed foreward pushing the mech's boosters to the maximum trying to get to the hunkering machine before anyone else.

mean while gosli was hard at work making the adjustments to his stasis field that sen had recomended earlier. it wasn't a difficult task just a quick rearangement to the polarity. the issue was the ammount of power needed to extend to field to the size of the titanic monster. he gently levitated the device and sent out a group of sentinels to catch up with the pelican and install a teleporter there. appearing from it he held up the device to sen. "this device will generate a time slowing stasis field, however the power requirements to fit the hunter are massive, calculations show that if tapped to the planets largest power station with a connection to the surronding cities it would be opperational for 4 minutes. I'll have shrukan lead it there but we must get there quickly and have it set up before it arrives"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:09 am
Marcus was in front of the rattlesnakes "hey guys ready to take this things legs of ? tai calculate were this thing is gonna land and the crash damage radius" "already done Marc its gonna be about a one mile crash radius and its gonna land approximately 5 miles from where you are now so what i would recommend would be a circle around its legs and start shooting the things legs but of course the fleshy parts in between the armor lets say we have 40 rattlesnakes tanks if you get 20 to shoot one leg and 20 to shoot the other leg it would take about an hour to get half way through both legs but thats if he doesn't move which i reckon he will"  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:44 pm
Sen checked the ships controls and got a feel for them. He opened comm links with the rest of the team. "Alright as soon as the stasis field slows that sucker down I Marcus to have the rattlesnakes hitting the legs with everything you got, meanwhile Shrukan you take the mech and try to at least damage one gun, finally me and the insertion team will finish the job by gutting it from the inside. Let's send these bastards on a one way trip to hell Hoo-Rah."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games