Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Nordic's Party (we need more nations!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite Nordic nation?
  Denmark
  Sweden
  Finland
  Iceland
  Norway
View Results

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:54 pm
America
he quickly looks away "oh, I-I'm blushing?"

Mexico
"true, however, there's one flaw in your sentance. I'm not a kid anymore. Now quit it with your damn conquistador phase."

Vatican City
"hey! that's mine! WAH!" crying

(lucky, I live so far away *is sad*)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:02 pm
Russia
"Why do you look away? It hides that cute blush of yours!" He nuzzles America's neck with his nose. "Don't hide it~."

Spain
He chuckles. "This was never a phase. I've always been like this. It's just that I would always hide this side of me becasue everyone always gets scared. It's sad, but it amuses me greatly." twisted

Romano
"Stop acting like a kid! Now shush, I'm watching this!" Shoves the lollipop back into Vatican's mouth.

(( I'm totally glad I live in California now! *is happy* ))  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:08 pm
America
"C-Cute? Um.... I.... Hehe..." ^^; he laughs nervously.

Mexico
"really? well, you certainly weren't like that when you first found me. Or were you hiding that from me too?" she crossed her arms.

Vatican City
"Mmf!" he took the lollipop out of his mouth "I'm not a kid! Eh? what's going on with Spain?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:25 pm
Belarus
*snaps doorknob off and the door swings open slowly, she calls down the stairs* братка, if you didn't run from me I wouldn't have to chase you... *starts walking down the stairs*  

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:44 pm
America
hears the door open and someone coming "AHH! She's coming!" holds onto Russia tightly "maybe there's another room here!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:50 pm
Russia
"AHHH! We gotta hide for now!" Hides behind some crates while dragging America with him. "We have to stay quiet or else she'll hear us."

Spain
He shrugs. "Of course I had to. You were such a cute, innocent child, but I know you saw some of the blood being shed, Mexi-chan."

Romano
Whispers lowly into Vatican's ear. "Spain has another side to him. One that helped him conquer all the Latin American and some of the Southern American countries. He tends to switch between his two personalities, but it's really rare." He runs his fingers through his hair. "One thing for sure is that this side is the scariest."  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:54 pm
America
he nods, still holding onto Russia. ><;

Vatican City
"oh my..." o.o

Mexico
"you got that right." she placed her spear over her shoulder "I was really hoping you'd lose that personality. Looks like I was wrong."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:28 pm
Russia
Listens quietly for any sound of Belarus. "I don't hear her. At all. That means we could leave, yes?" ^^;

Spain
He smirks. "Please. I'm Spain, while he's Antonio." He points to his heart. "He was so happy when you forgave him. Everything was going smoothly for him, until you brought up your brothers." He leans against the wall. "You were okay, but your brothers.....I hated them. Of course, Antonio loves them, but I want to crush them."

Romano
He trembles as he hears what Spain says. "He's...never said...that much before...."

Spain
"So I asked Antonio to spend a little while in control. He said he'd let me if I behave. What a stupid idiot!" He stops speaking and laughs.  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:32 pm
America
"I guess so." ^^;

Mexico
she slightly backed away "you're scaring me, hermano."

Vatican City
he begins to tremble "dio mio! what should we do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:54 pm
Russia
"We should go now, yes?" ^.^

Spain
"I'm not your brother. Antonio is. But you needn't be scared of me any longer. Antonio's actually getting angry! Just be lucky that I don't have my lovely axe. Though I did hope that you would be aquainted with it, but oh well~."

Romano
Punches Spain in the face. "Stop this ******** bullshit, you crazy a** Spaniard!"

Spain
He touches his cheek before glaring at Romano. "You think you could do that to me after all I did for you?!" In a flash, he pushed Romano up against the wall, grinning as he felt Romano squirm under his hold.  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:59 pm
America
yup." ^^

Mexico
she pointed her spear at Spain's neck "Let go of my brother!"

Vatican City
"ahh! what should I do???!!!" he ran around panicking.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:10 pm
Russia
"Yes, let us go." He grabs America's hand and drags him along outside.

Spain
"What happens if I don't?" He turns around and nearly pierces his neck. "Fine. I'll let go. Just move that out of the way, though. Antonio wants to be in control again."  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:14 pm
America
"is all this dragging really necessary?" TwT

Mexico
"fine. but I'm not letting go of my spear. I don't want to risk you hurting Romano." she moved her spear away from Spain.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:47 pm
Belarus
*jumps out of her hiding place and latches around Russia's waist in a death grip* I've caught you, братка! Now stop being so difficult and putting off the inevitable! I know you love me, now we shall become one...  

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:10 am
America
"oh no! she's back!" gonk

Mexico
she backed away a few steps "Now, if you don't mind, me and Romano-niichan want our brother back. The one we know and love."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games