Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:06 pm

Sora followed Erin and the others. Just then a window nearby opened from the outside and a young girl jumped in. When she saw Sora she froze, surprise etched on her face. "Sora?" She said, her voice full of disbelief. "Amy?" Sora asked, the disbelief in his voice mirroring Amy's. Amy ran to Sora and wrapped her arms around him.
(Gotta go, just wanted to get the family reunion in here)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:10 pm

(ok thats awesoem biggrin yay family reunion!)
everyone froze as they saw a window open and saw a littl girl jump in. she ran to sora and hugged him. "is this your littl sister you wer telling us about sora?" i asked completely suprised.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Tomoyo blinked. "That's Amy?? Oh my god, that's great!" She exclaimed.
Bradley and Simon stood there, staring at the table. "Should we go after them?" Simon asked. "No, they'll play back into our hands.. Illness is no stranger to children." Bradley said, smirking.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:27 pm

"This is Amy," Sora said as Amy stopped hugging him and turned to Erin. "Are you Erin?" She asked. "Jessica told me about you and Blake and Derek. Where is Jessica? Is she all right? Are you here because of what the Eraser did to her?"

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:23 pm

"ya im erin" i said, "yes she's fine, ther doing some tests on her to see why she suddenly came back from the dead. and how do u kno wat the erasers did to her?" i asked. "erin lets go find jess. i dont like the people in black." derek said tugging on my shirt with a frown on his face.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Tomoyo frowned as the agents walked out.
"It's a pleasure, a real pleasure." Simon said to the kids. He handed each of them a business card. "If you need help, call."
"Oh, yeah. I'll put the number on my iPhone." Tomoyo said sarcastically, digging in her pockets. She pretended to be shocked when she couldn't find one.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:33 pm

i laughed at tomoyo wen she pretended to look for her iphone. then i looked at the agents, "uh..ya thanks. im sure we'll find the time to call wen wer underattack." i said with a smirk. i took the card anyways tho, who knows? mayb someday i mite actualy use it. blake picked up derek and ushered amy and sora in the opposite direction of the agents.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:37 pm

"Very well." Bradley said, ignoring the remarks. "Until next time." She said, walking away with Simon.
"What airheads..." Tomoyo said under her breath.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:39 pm

i chuckled at tomoyo. "wait! wat do u mean next time?" i called to them.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:44 pm

The agents walked out of earshot before they could reply to Erin's question.
"Did you pick up anything bad coming from those agents?" Tomoyo asked Derek.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:51 pm

erin ran after them and wen she cuaght up to them she pinned agent bradley to the wall on her stomach, catching her off-guard. an 'oof' sound coming out of her mouth. , "wat do you mean til next time, and dont even think about it agent simon, i can easily kick your butt to while holding onto her. now answer my question."
"they said that we wud lay back into their hands. and illness is no stranger to children." derek said to tomoyo as they watched erin run after the agents.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Agent Bradley stared at Erin in shock. "Um.. I just meant that injury isn't a rarity...."
"Hmm...." Tomoyo said. She giggled when Erin tackled Bradley.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:20 pm

i huffed, "explain to me everything. who you are. wat your doing here. and wat you are gonna do with the info we gav u."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:25 pm

"We're agents from the Federal Bureau of homeland sercurity." She said, taking out her badge. "This is the first we've heard of Itexicon's experimenting and such, we need all the info we can get. The nation's safety coudl be at risk if there is someone plotting underground." She said quickly. "The info is confidential to the bureau, the only higher up who can access it is the president."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:34 pm

"ya but he's only in chrage of this country for 4yrs. and they arent doing it underground u idiot. they hav their labs on land. u can see them! how stupid are u guys?!" i said thro clenched teeth, in my menacing voice. it actualy scared me a littl.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games